Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reba said:
Excuse me? I never said or posted that. Please review this thread carefully. You're confusing me with someone else.

My apologies. Consider the question redirected.

Dennis said:
*YAWN* *ROLLEYES*

Thanks for the FUD. The earth will not end in 2012. Go troll elsewhere.

What will you say when 2012 comes and a comet is headding towards earth? Will you build a space ship and escape to mars??

Buckdodgers said:
What will you say when 2012 comes and a comet is headding towards earth? Will you build a space ship and escape to mars??

Wow, you are totally pathetic. ;)

Buckdodgers said:

How about I'll be sitting here minding my own business when 2013 rolls around and nothing bad happened from a comet that year. How's that for being smart and not scared to death of your silly predictions?

Its not a silly prediction.ITS VERY REAL!! Read that the last paragraph in the book of revelations.God said "If Man does not improve himself i will end the world by fire'' Thats what that 2012 comet will do.END THE WORLD BY FIRE.

Buckdodgers said:
Its not a silly prediction.ITS VERY REAL!! Read that the last paragraph in the book of revelations.God said "If Man does not improve himself i will end the world by fire'' Thats what that 2012 comet will do.END THE WORLD BY FIRE.

It is big joke... I told my room mate about what you said.... she laughed.... she is religious like you but not nuts like you... I am agnostic....I mostly believe in evoluntion not bible... sorry...

SxyPorkie :Ohno: :rofl: :rofl: :jaw: :spam: :nana: :bowlol:

SxyPorkie said:
It is big joke... I told my room mate about what you said.... she laughed.... she is religious like you but not nuts like you... I am agnostic....I mostly believe in evoluntion not bible... sorry...

SxyPorkie :Ohno: :rofl: :rofl: :jaw: :spam: :nana: :bowlol:

Im Nuts? Youre the nut not me! Its seems to me you both dont belive in the bible.

Hold it right there. Remember what Jesus said? Noone knows the hour or days of His coming. Need to becareful how you use the scriptures like that, even what Daniel, Ezekiel, Revelation, 1 and 2 Thess, Matt and etc said. But we don't know what and which and Jesus said just prepare without hesistant.

Wow, I can't believe that you all christians STILLLLLLL can't get along eachothers with your agree and own interpretations. YOU CHRISTIANS STILLL are totally CONFUSION among themselves. I dont think you christians WHO are under MIND OF AND HEART OF ONE JESUS CHRIST from yesterday, today and forever in my name!

The 2012 date for the end of the world comes from the rollover of the long count of the Mayan calendar happening in that year. The Mayans believed that the fourth world would be replaced by the fifth world at the end of the long count. They also had larger units of time, so they didn't think the creation would end anytime soon. The end of the current long count is normally writen with five places as 13.0.0.0.0 but the whole thing written out would only be 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.13.0.0.0.0 and the end of the very last creation would be 13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.13.0.0.0.0, which is very far in the future. The date that the sixth place will start to be used is 1.0.0.0.0.0 and in our caldendar, it is October 13, 4772.

Some New Agers and doomsayers misunderstood the Mayan system and thought that it would mean the end of everything in 2012 when the calendar really puts the end of the last creation in the far future. They're getting :hyper: over nothing. There's also nothing special about the zero of the calendar at the beginning. The date 0.0.0.0.0 is August 11, 3114 BCE in our calendar. The world had existed long before the Mayan calendar began.

Buckdodgers said:
October 13, 4772 is the Jewish year.Which means 2012 AD.

Um... No. There are two things wrong with your statement.

The first is the millenium. It is currently the sixth millenium (5000s) on the Jewish calendar. The current date on the Jewish calendar is 4 Av, 5766.

2012 CE will contain parts of Jewish years 5772 and 5773. 4772 was nearly 1000 years ago, in 1011-1012 CE.

The second is the months. The Jewish months do not line up perfectly with the Gregorian months. The first day of the year (1 Tishrei) is Rosh HaShana, which is either in September or the first week of October. For the year 4772, Rosh HaShana was 7 September, 1011. And for the year 4773, Rosh HaShana, it was 26 September, 1012.

The 13 October in 4772 was in 1011 CE.

Buckdodgers said:
Im Nuts? Youre the nut not me! Its seems to me you both dont belive in the bible.

Try this one. You both have issues. Now, is everyone happy?

Good!

My job here is done.

Goodnight and goodbye.

(goes off)

Buckdodgers said:

You are totally a JOKE... my room mate is 75 yrs old.. she knows more about the bible than you ever do... You are out of your MIND!!
I am laughing... You are trying to scare people.. IT IS A JOKE!!
SxyPorkie

Im Not trying to scared people.BIBLE CODES ARE REAL FACTS!! When i saw on the Discovery channel about the Bible Codes.Like This guy in Israel told someone he predicted Yitzhak Rabin will be assassinated next year and he showed him the bible codes and 1995 came and he was killed and he said SEE WHAT I TELL YOU. The Book of Revelations shows a bible code COMET-IMPACT-EARTH ANNIHLATED

READ HERE!

Im Not trying to scare people BUT THESE ARE THE REAL FACTS

Buckdodgers said:
BIBLE CODES ARE REAL FACTS!!
what in Gods word are you talking about..

1-2-3 ARE NUMBERS

A-B-C ARE ALPHABETS

ARE NUMBERS AND ALPHABETS= BIBLE CODES??

I HAVE NO PURE IDEA ABOUT BIBLE IS CODES.. SINCE BIBLE IS THE MYSTERY WORD OF GOD, NOT CODE.. HELLO!

ALPHABET AND LANGUAGE ARE THE TRUE WORD OF GOD HIMSELF FROM YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER WITHOUT CHANGE NOR QUESTION PERIOD....

your not being very specific as to what your talking about ... I myself doubt about bible codes would answer ... I can see christians being some b-s thats gonna make everyone believe bible codes, other [false] doctrines ...

XBGMER: Just so you know, in Biblical Hebrew, numbers were written in the Alefbet just like words were. There were no seperate ideographs for numbers at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back