Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teresh said:
What do you mean by the word "Bible"? Do you mean a religious text? Or the Christian Bible? Define your use of the term.
The Koran is all about volence.The Bible preaches about peace.

volcomskatz said:
What about August 4? You just know nothing about tomorrow but today is July 29, also what's bad news? Nothing except for issues with war in Iraq and what's up with bible code. Bible code isn't real to confirm it and nothing to do with WTC because WTC is dead but terrorist did hit it, not from bible code. I have admit that bible code is totally fake. I have confirmed that you are multiple account under Ravensteve, that all noticed about your sentence. What's wrong with space bar? You are totally pathetic then shut up...

You just act like 10 years old to discuss about stupid thing from bible code, that's fake. ;)

I'm getting darkangel8603 and take care about your stupid thing.

I cannot wait until August 4th.. nothing will happen.. then i will Laugh at Buckdodgers and prove him wrong...
SxyPorkie

Reba said:
Can you be more specfic? It's a very long post, so if you have a specific section or point that you want to ask about, maybe I can answer that.

In general, I'm not familiar with that group, so I just can't support their statements off handedly. I'm not impressed with their "Signs and Wonders" photos.

I do believe in the power of prayer, and that we should be in deep prayer about the Middle East situation.

Hi Reba, the first article then the 2nd article about what is going on in Israel and how prayers are opening doors to witness to jewish and muslims and how to operate in the Spirit of God to go after terrorists who have been prayed over and " blessed " with demonic powers in their mosques to go after jewish people ? I would be interested in seeing what you have to say about that ?

Buckdodgers said:

Then apparently you don't know the text of the Bible. There are a great many locations in that book where violence occurs, indeed, where God commands violence.

Buckdodgers said:

Yep, you are right. Mohammad is not THE PeaceMaker. Jesus Christ is THE PeaceMaker.

Mohammad tells all muslims to kill all women and children who are not muslims and islams. Jesus tells us to love our neighbors and our enimies.If someone slaps you across the cheek tell him offer the other cheek.

Buckdodgers said:
Mohammad tells all muslims to kill all women and children who are not muslims and islams. Jesus tells us to love our neighbors and our enimies.If someone slaps you across the cheek tell him offer the other cheek.

You should move to Iran and change into Muslim because you love to discuss about muslim.

How about war issues? What's wrong with you?

Buckdodgers said:

HaShem commanded the Israelites to kill everyone when they started invading Canaan. Moses was angry when they left the women and children alive. They agreed to only leave the virgins alive, forcefully converting them to what at the time was the Israelite religion.

CyberRed said:
Yep, you are right. Mohammad is not THE PeaceMaker. Jesus Christ is THE PeaceMaker.
Jesus christ is the PEACEMAKER?? prove me.. where had jesus said in scripture????? show me of what the scripture's chapter and verse says "JESUS CHRIST IS THE P E A C E M A K E R" before I curse you...

XBGMER said:
Jesus christ is the PEACEMAKER?? prove me.. where had jesus said in scripture????? show me of what the scripture's chapter and verse says "JESUS CHRIST IS THE P E A C E M A K E R" before I curse you...

Whoa be careful what you say here Xbgmer and here are the verses. You will need to read 2 Bible chapters to get the whole story of what Jesus Christ said.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4;&version=9;

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5;&version=9;

JohnnyE said:
Whoa be careful what you say here Xbgmer and here are the verses. You will need to read 2 Bible chapters to get the whole story of what Jesus Christ said.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 4;&version=9;

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5;&version=9;
WHAT THE FUCKING? YOU GAVE ME WRONG CHAPTER AND VERSES...

Let me say again: WHERE HAD JESUS HIMSELF SAY" I AM THE PEACEMAKER OR JESUS CHRIST IS THE PEACEMAKER" IN SCRIPTURE????

PROVE ME THAT JESUS CLAIMED HIMSELF "I AM THE PEACEMAKER OR JESUS CHRIST IS THE PEACEMAKER" from somewhere in scripture??

Hes right ya know
jesus-2.jpg

Peacemaker
Mohammed_cartoon.jpg

Terror Maker

Buckdodgers said:
Hes right ya know
jesus-2.jpg

Peacemaker
Mohammed_cartoon.jpg

Terror Maker
I LOOK AT THOSE IMAGES, JESUS IS WHITE FACE OF MAN AND MUHAMMAD IS WHITE FACE OF MAN THAT WHAT I AINT LOOKING FOR...

DID YOU KNOW THOSE WHITE FACES YOU IMAGE OF THEM THAT ARE FUCKING RACISTS!.. I REFUSE BOW TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVER, SWEAR YOU OVER MY GRAND FOREFATHERS IN GRAVE...

I aint interest in all fuck christ and muslims... because christ is white man and muslim is white man also..

Buckdodgers said:
Hes right ya know...

Peacemaker...

Terror Maker

I'm sure someone who is a victim of the KKK or the Order would be so inclined to agree.

XBGMER said:
WHAT THE FUCKING? YOU GAVE ME WRONG CHAPTER AND VERSES...

Let me say again: WHERE HAD JESUS HIMSELF SAY" I AM THE PEACEMAKER OR JESUS CHRIST IS THE PEACEMAKER" IN SCRIPTURE????

PROVE ME THAT JESUS CLAIMED HIMSELF "I AM THE PEACEMAKER OR JESUS CHRIST IS THE PEACEMAKER" from somewhere in scripture??

You did not read the whole story of what Jesus Christ said.

XBGMER said:
I LOOK AT THOSE IMAGES, JESUS IS WHITE FACE OF MAN AND MUHAMMAD IS WHITE FACE OF MAN THAT WHAT I AINT LOOKING FOR...

DID YOU KNOW THOSE WHITE FACES YOU IMAGE OF THEM THAT ARE FUCKING RACISTS!.. I REFUSE BOW TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVER, SWEAR YOU OVER MY GRAND FOREFATHERS IN GRAVE...

I aint interest in all fuck christ and muslims... because christ is white man and muslim is white man also..

Jesus Christ is a Israelite and he is a white man.

Ishamelites have white man's bloodline too.

The point is Jesus Christ is the peacemaker.

Isaiah 9:6

Prince of Peace

" For unto us a child ( Jesus ) is born, unto us a son ( Jesus ) is given: and the government shall be upon his ( Jesus' ) shoulder: and his name ( Jesus ) shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. "

Happy now ?

CyberRed said:

Prince of Peace

" For unto us a child ( Jesus ) is born, unto us a son ( Jesus ) is given: and the government shall be upon his ( Jesus' ) shoulder: and his name ( Jesus ) shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. "

Happy now ?
well I AINT SATISFY!!! ... Today, Most modern prophets include you wanted title him which called" PRINCE OF PEACE"...... Jesus Christ never claim prince of peace himself.. John the baptist cliamed This jesus is son of God.... well.. welll... UNLESS you have to prove me Jesus christ clamed " I am PeaceMaker " himself from somewhere in scriputre. MUST PROVE!

Do you know that you are very controvery yourself of what Jesus already himself said "I am not peace"... you read bible again..till you find verse before put it on this post.. thanks!

JohnnyE said:

Ishamelites have white man's bloodline too.

The point is Jesus Christ is the peacemaker.
I am so laughing at you.. You expect that ancient egyptian and israelites were different appearance??

I am sure you believed that NIMROD was WHITE MAN and MIGHTY HUNTER which son of CUSH which lineage from HAM in gensis 10-11 chatper

I can see that you highly expect that Jesus christ is white man of peacemaker..

Today, the white world already brianwashed you for years and years but cant help.. i respect that.. so i know what i doing... remember that I NEVER WILL BOW JESUS CHRIST OF WHITE MAN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE PERIOD.. I SWEAR MY GRAND FOREFATHERS IN GRAVE WHERE I WILL BURY WITHIN FOR PEACE!

JohnnyE said:

Jesus was Semitic, not white. If you want to have an idea of what Jesus really looked like, look for some pictures of Mizrahi Jews.

CyberRed said:

Prince of Peace

Happy now ?

Funny how you had to insert "Jesus" into the quote because it wasn't there in the first place... And while Jesus has been called these things, look around you--He accomplished none of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back