Israel is Now in the Beginning of the End-Time Gog and Magog War

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyberRed said:
Ah, I got it. Thanks. I just bookmarked it in my favorite to read later.

You are very true American girl... :hug:

Buckdodgers said:
Ok will you guys Belive it if Next week that preduction came true on August 4th? Im gonna say next week RIGHT HERE!!

SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!!

What about August 4? You just know nothing about tomorrow but today is July 29, also what's bad news? Nothing except for issues with war in Iraq and what's up with bible code. Bible code isn't real to confirm it and nothing to do with WTC because WTC is dead but terrorist did hit it, not from bible code. I have admit that bible code is totally fake. I have confirmed that you are multiple account under Ravensteve, that all noticed about your sentence. What's wrong with space bar? You are totally pathetic then shut up...

You just act like 10 years old to discuss about stupid thing from bible code, that's fake. ;)

I'm getting darkangel8603 and take care about your stupid thing.

Are we in " end time " delusion nowdays ?

CyberRed said:
Are we in " end time " delusion nowdays ?

I'm nice to you but you got no comment. :dunno:

volcomskatz said:
I'm nice to you but you got no comment. :dunno:

Aww, sorry. LOL Thanks for compliment. I was referrin' my post to this thread's topic. :D

CyberRed said:
Aww, sorry. LOL Thanks for compliment. I was referrin' my post to this thread's topic. :D

Your welcome :)

Volcomskatz, You would be a real American guy if you did support stopping the Jerusalem parade for 2006 in post # 73

Bible Codes are very real.Like this Israelian predicted Israeli Prime Minister, Yitzhak Rabin would be assassinated in 1995 and he told his friend it would happen a year later.Then when it happend he showed him he figured it out on the bible codes.

The 4772 date I gave was for the calendar we used, not the Hebrew one and I said it was for ours when I posted it.

What they do when looking for bible codes is pick an initial point in the text and a number. They also choose the width and height of the grid they put the letters into. The number is the number of letters to skip over each time when going from the current letter to the next letter when circling the letters in a word. Other numbers can give other words.

The chances that a particular message would appear by using a particular initial position and skip numbers is small, but there are many possible messages, initial positions and skip number combinations, so the chances add up for finding some message in the text.

Others had found messages in other texts like Moby Dick. This page has examples of messages in that book that appear to be true.

The bible code appears to work because believers have a confirmation bias. They find what they are looking for because there are many possible messages for long texts like the bible. They don't look for incorrect messages or for any that they disagree with. This page has such negative codes such as "Jesus is not God." There are also self-contradicting messages like "There is no light," "There is light," "There is God," and "There is no God."

This page has a code found in the Bible Code II book that says "The bible code is a silly, dumb, fake, false, evil, nasty, dismal, fraud and snake-oil hoax."

Does the Koran have Codes? NO! Cause Allah is a fake god.It says it right in the bible ""Do not create other gods before thee"" It means theres only 1 god.Arabs who create allah is a sin. So unless you can find codes in the koran its not real.

JohnnyE said:
Reba what do you think of post # 73 ??
Can you be more specfic? It's a very long post, so if you have a specific section or point that you want to ask about, maybe I can answer that.

In general, I'm not familiar with that group, so I just can't support their statements off handedly. I'm not impressed with their "Signs and Wonders" photos.

I do believe in the power of prayer, and that we should be in deep prayer about the Middle East situation.

Reba said:
that we should be in deep prayer about the Middle East situation.

Naw,,Let em kill each other.Its about time.Israel has be showing restrant for a long time.They finaly had enough.I support their actions all the way!!!

Buckdodgers said:
Does the Koran have Codes? NO! Cause Allah is a fake god.It says it right in the bible ""Do not create other gods before thee"" It means theres only 1 god.Arabs who create allah is a sin. So unless you can find codes in the koran its not real.

There is only one God. Allah is the Arabic name for that God. You may choose to think otherwise, but then you are denying the existence of the One God, and are therefore not a monotheist.

Reba said:
What's wrong with your shift key?

WTF? There's nothing to wrong with Shift key.

volcomskatz said:
WTF? There's nothing to wrong with Shift key.
Then how come you don't capitalize "Bible"?

Teresh said:
There is only one God. Allah is the Arabic name for that God. You may choose to think otherwise, but then you are denying the existence of the One God, and are therefore not a monotheist.
Then the Koran is not a Bible then.

Buckdodgers said:
Then the Koran is not a Bible then.

What do you mean by the word "Bible"? Do you mean a religious text? Or the Christian Bible? Define your use of the term.

Reba said:
Then how come you don't capitalize "Bible"?

It don't need use capitalize for bible, bible code is regular word to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back