Islamic terrorists kill 12 in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you hear what Bin Laden explained why the terrorists attack us all over the world? They fight back for the reasons he mentioned.

what about it? is there any connection between Paris terrorists and Osama bin Laden?

Mocking at Islam on what? Islam is just a religious belief, there have to be reason why they mock at Islam to begin with.

Its like in Ireland where Catholic and Protestants hates each other WHY? Simply, it is all about their ideology that conflicts with each other. Sure Catholics can mock at Protestants and protestants mock at Catholic, hence years and years of war against each other.

um... I said mocking at Islam.... Do you know what Charlie Hebdo is?

Mocking at Islam on what? Islam is just a religious belief, there have to be reason why they mock at Islam to begin with.

Its like in Ireland where Catholic and Protestants hates each other WHY? Simply, it is all about their ideology that conflicts with each other. Sure Catholics can mock at Protestants and protestants mock at Catholic, hence years and years of war against each other.

so you don't really know what Charlie Hebdo is.... better google it... and look at google image. it's very offensive.

Again, it is ideology after all.

lol I don't think you know what is it but we'll just leave it at that. let's stick with facts, shall we? can we focus on what's going on in Paris?

what about it? is there any connection between Paris terrorists and Osama bin Laden?
Pretty much. The terrorists are part of Al Qaeda whose leader was Bin Laden, no matter where.

Pretty much. The terrorists are part of Al Qaeda whose leader was Bin Laden, no matter where.

oh ok. so they're Al Queda terrorists.... even though there's no fact. let's wait and see if there is a concrete link that they're indeed Al Queda terrorists.

Does not make any difference, my friend, cause rest assurance these act will surely repeat somewhere around the world for all we know.You could nitpick all the facts inside the box and ignore the fact from the outside of box.

I rest my case.

btw - the terrorists have killed 12.... and then 4 more hostages were killed... so that makes it 16?

hmmm no idea who killed the hostages... terrorists or police.

so you don't really know what Charlie Hebdo is.... better google it... and look at google image. it's very offensive.
Yes, it's offensive but the terrorists can't stop freedom of press. After the attack, the company is still printing it.

oh ok. so they're Al Queda terrorists.... even though there's no fact. let's wait and see if there is a concrete link that they're indeed Al Queda terrorists.
(Misspelled) Anyway, the terrorists said they are Al Qaeda in Yemen. Why should they lie?

Not directly but:

"Said Kouachi, 34, was known to have travelled to the Yemen in 2011 and to have met Anwar al Awlaki who, at the time, was the most influential al Qaeda leader in the world - and that includes Osama bin Laden."

http://news.sky.com/story/1405100/the-paris-terrorists-and-their-al-qaeda-links

since Anwar al Awlaki was killed in 2011 by a drone strike... and I seriously doubt Said Kouachi had any further contact with Osama bin Laden... I suppose this is more of Said Kouachi's own doing. maybe. maybe not.

He was behind moves to shift al Qaeda operations away from the "centre" and to inspire followers to conduct their own terror attacks.

That appears to be what the Kouachis and their two co-conspirators did.

But there are some notable differences from the traditional al Qaeda operations such as the London and Madrid bombings, 9/11, and Mumbai.

The Paris conspirators were much more targeted in their choices of victims.

hey hijacked several vehicles without killing their owners, having reportedly said they "don't kill civilians" - al Qaeda has usually been indiscriminate in its killings.

The men picked off cartoonists and other journalists by name, and then claimed that they did not murder women.

In Paris, Amedy Coulibaly, 32, who attacked the kosher grocery in Paris, was part of the Butte Chaumont group and allegedly murdered a policewoman in the French capital on Wednesday.

He and female comrade Hayat Boumeddiene, 26, stuck to the al Qaeda playbook by attacking a Jewish target but did not appear to be wholesale in their slaughter, nor suicidal.

A close friend of the terrorist brothers, Coulibaly demanded their safe passage in return for releasing the hostages.

The brothers claimed they wanted to die as martyrs in a manner typical of al Qaeda militants.

These killers wanted to live on more in the tradition of Palestinian terrorists who hijacked aircraft in the 1970s.

That would have caused the authorities in France to pause for thought. And then to grant the terrorists their wish by launching a rescue operation before they were able to begin killing their hostages – and to end a series of atrocities tying up their resources.

The police would have worried that the series of attacks could have been the start of something even worse - direct from al Qaeda's manual for mass killing.

so we'll have to wait and find out if there is a direct connection between Paris terrorists and Al Qaeda (thanks CP)

(Misspelled) Anyway, the terrorists said they are Al Qaeda in Yemen. Why should they lie?

lie? who said they're lying? I don't think all of them are really Al Qaeda terrorists. only one has a confirmed history with Al Qaeda and the rest seems like buddies he found along the way in Paris.

:dunno:

Anonymous declares war over Charlie Hebdo attack

150109125258-anonymous-terrorism-620xa.jpg

Anonymous declared war on Islamic extremists Friday and promised to take revenge for the attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hedbo.

In a video posted on YouTube, the group of hackers said they would track down websites and social media networks linked to terrorists, and take them down.

"We, Anonymous around the world, have decided to declare war on you the terrorists," it said.

The video is described as a message for "al Qaeda, the Islamic State and other terrorists," and promises to avenge the killing of 12 people in Wednesday's attack.

"We intend to take revenge in their name, we are going to survey your activities on the net, we are going to shut down your accounts on all social networks," Anonymous said.

Cherif and Said Kouachi, the brothers wanted for the massacre at Charlie Hedbo's offices in Paris, were killed Friday by French security forces in a town where they had been surrounded, according to a local official.

Said spent several months in Yemen in 2011, receiving weapons training and working with Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, U.S. officials said Friday.

His younger brother Cherif was sentenced to three years in prison for being part of a jihadist recruitment ring in Paris that sent fighters to join the conflict in Iraq.

An ISIS radio broadcast Thursday praised the attackers, calling them "brave jihadists." But the broadcast did not say whether the two had any connection to the militant group.

The attack has prompted an outpouring of solidarity, with thousands joining rallies in defense of freedom of speech and republishing many of the magazine's most controversial cartoons -- including of the Prophet Mohammed.

Anonymous has hacked websites belonging to government departments, companies and other organizations. The loose collective is also known for supporting the Occupy movement.

lie? who said they're lying? I don't think all of them are really Al Qaeda terrorists. only one has a confirmed history with Al Qaeda and the rest seems like buddies he found along the way in Paris.

:dunno:
Originally Posted by Jiro
oh ok. so they're AlQueda terrorists.... even though there's no fact. let's wait and see if there is a concrete link that they're indeed Al Queda terrorists.
They already said it yesterday or earlier. Don't ask me to wait and see. OMG!

Multiple Ideologies going on at same time, perfect recipe for another war. You see, Anonymous has their own Ideology. This has been going on since American revolution, nothing have changed.

Multiple Ideologies going on at same time, perfect recipe for another war. You see, Anonymous has their own Ideology. This has been going on since American revolution, nothing have changed.
Let me ask you...Ideology can have something to do with religious belief? If so, please say no more before this thread gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back