Islamic terrorists kill 12 in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
You complained that NSA violated our privacy in an old thread so I told you what I said in the recent post above. Don't tell you don't remember it.

um.... they did. it's illegal.

illegal wiretapping. you forgot? didn't you know NSA is not supposed to spy on Americans?

illegal wiretapping. you forgot? didn't you know NSA is not supposed to spy on Americans?

Exactly, that what I will going to say, also thank you for save my time. :ty:

Ask yourself, whats on that WTC floor where terrorist flew plane right into? Why that floor?

No evidences so far that NSA was wiretapping us illegally. If it did, people involved would be arrested. Right?

No evidences so far that NSA was wiretapping us illegally. If it did, people involved would be arrested. Right?

lol oh wow. little do you know....

Ask yourself, whats on that WTC floor where terrorist flew plane right into? Why that floor?
Do you seriously believe they were able to aim at a specific floor?

OK, I'll bite. Why that floor?

If discussion of politics or religion continues, this thread will be locked.

Because of Alex's policy, I am not saying anything out of respect of his forum.

I think this thread needs to be locked because too many closed minds around here.

OK, I'll amend my question to stick with this topic.

Why did these terrorists attack the Charlie staff, the printing shop, and the Kosher deli?

All I know is that terrorists attack people because they hate them. (Alex's warning that we are not allowed to mention religion, oh well).

charlie-brown-oh-no-not-again.jpg

All I know is that terrorists attack people because they hate them. (Alex's warning that we are not allowed to mention religion, oh well).

yes. the terrorists plotted to attack Charlie Hebdo for its mocking at Islam. that is a fact.

anything else... we don't know. we don't know their ideology, their terrorist connection, etc. we do know that one of them had received Al Queda training but anything else.... we don't know. we don't know who funded them or helped them or where they get weapons/gear from.

so let's stick with what we know... not what we fantasize.

Mocking about what at Islam?

yes. the terrorists plotted to attack Charlie Hebdo for its mocking at Islam. that is a fact.

anything else... we don't know. we don't know their ideology, their terrorist connection, etc. we do know that one of them had received Al Queda training but anything else.... we don't know. we don't know who funded them or helped them.

anything else... we don't know. we don't know their ideology, their terrorist connection, etc. we do know that one of them had received Al Queda training but anything else.... we don't know. we don't know who funded them or helped them.

It does look like the group that attacked Charlie was connected with the group that killed the policewoman and took over the Kosher deli.

anything else... we don't know. we don't know their ideology, their terrorist connection, etc. we do know that one of them had received Al Queda training but anything else.... we don't know. we don't know who funded them or helped them or where they get weapons/gear from.

Didn't you hear what Bin Laden explained why the terrorists attack us all over the world? They fight back for the reasons he mentioned.

Mocking about what at Islam?
The magazine published satirical cartoons mocking Mohammed that offended Muslims.

The magazine also published satirical cartoons that mocked and offended Christians and Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back