Islamic terrorists kill 12 in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
A horrendous attack on people and freedom of the press.

The cowards executed the wounded policeman lying on the ground.

This is especially frightening because the killers are still on the loose. The city of Paris is on lockdown.

I'm sure a lot of the liberal left in France are waking up and thinking that Brigitte Bardot doesn't sound so crazy after all.....

Laura

I'm sure the airports are on lock-down. It will be interesting to see how they catch these guys.

I'm sure the airports are on lock-down. It will be interesting to see how they catch these guys.

it's relatively easy to lock down Paris because it's a circle.

If they make it out, odds are they are getting a lot of outside help.

Hopefully, they will be found and dealt with accordingly.

I hope anyone in France, who is attached to anyone, on this site and beyond is safe and stays safe.

Boston locked down an entire town and found the guy. Who's standing trial as I write this, I might add.

At this point, it's more of a technical operation. They are going through everything from facial recognition to DNA matching. I'm quite sure this is a top priority all the way down the chain.

Even if they do get out, I'm sure they'll be identified. And, if not, someone outside France will be paying a steep price.

I'm sure somewhere Ben Affleck is still holding firm on his position that we've killed more Muslims than they've killed us.....

I'm glad there are rallies showing support, but they should really be on lock down. If they get a fix on an area, they may have to go house to house.

U.S. Embassy in France has changed it's twitter icon to show solidarity with France.

On the news they said that the terrorists spoke perfect French. :hmm:

And? Anyone can learn French whether they live in France or not.
"The Paris-based Metro newspaper reported that police have identified the two gunmen and the getaway driver as a pair of French-born brothers and a homeless man whose nationality is not known. Police said they were between 18 and 32, and that they knew their names, although they did not release them. Online reports said the brothers had fought in Syria and returned to France in the summer."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...ris-gunmen-likely-highly-trained-say-experts/

"The Paris-based Metro newspaper reported that police have identified the two gunmen and the getaway driver as a pair of French-born brothers and a homeless man whose nationality is not known. Police said they were between 18 and 32, and that they knew their names, although they did not release them. Online reports said the brothers had fought in Syria and returned to France in the summer."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...ris-gunmen-likely-highly-trained-say-experts/

This can't be a surprise. The Muslims now out number the French....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back