Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Pretty

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Plain, average looking

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • ugly

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Your a famous KevinF :cool: People just need to leave her alone hope she will get a grip on her life. She's ready to break down anytime soon, let's hope she gets help soon.
She's been refusing help.

She is young and She doesn't know what "stable" family is. She always around people. Working since she was a young girl on Star Search.
And always party. She doesn't know what NORMAL life is.
So it isn't her fault for being wild and doing stupid things...
And since she doesn't know what a "stable" family is... so how do you
expect her to know how to raise her sons right?

I bet she doesn't know how to cook or clean up.

I remember watching Jessica Simpson on reality tv show and she
doesn't know how to clean house and do laundry, she always
get a maid or someone to do it for her.

Why are you being so rude?

I don't go on your thread and say,, "Nonsense thread".

So don't do that.

Excuse me, I has the right to say your thread is nonsense...Why? Because you are the one who are rude to create the thread with poll to question us either Brittany is pretty or not. Would you like if I create a thread with poll to ask anyone to judge you either you are pretty or not?

You did the same thing with other threads...

*shake my head*

Excuse me, I has the right to say your thread is nonsense...Why? Because you are the one who are rude to create the thread with poll to question us either Brittany is pretty or not. Would you like if I create a thread with poll to ask anyone to judge you either you are pretty or not?

*shake my head*

Miss Piggy

I agree with Liebling 101% How do you feel if we post to vote poll how you look ? We can't judge what other people look like. We love them for who they are. *sigh*

Nothing new with you Miss Piggy posted non sense threads for years in this site. Obviously, you need our attention. :bowdown:

*shake my head*

Well Britney Spears suppose to say my thread is nonsense.
Not you.

She's just ugly, looks so OLD.

She's used to be popular for children in around 90's and early 2000's but not anymore, she's just fucked up now.

Miss Piggy

I agree with Liebling 101% How do you feel if we post to vote poll how you look ? We can't judge what other people look like. We love them for who they are. *sigh*

Nothing new with you Miss Piggy posted non sense threads for years in this site. Obviously, you need our attention. :bowdown:

Beacuse Miss Piggy is an attention whore just like Britney!!!!

I guess this issues about Britney will never go away, unfortunately - that caught our attentions on her by talking about her.

the less we talks about her, & lesser than the less, she will be forgotten. simple as that.

that's how she gets paid for being controvesial queen for doing all these crazy sh*t. she has been like that since her pre-teenages with first album & mags with rolling stones.

so let her be herself as long as somebody or anyhow finally send a wake-up call.

she is just britney as britney spears.

I don't even cared what you guys thinks of her. or judged her in any way.

love her or hate her, she is still celebrity no matter how.. ;)

I guess this issues about Britney will never go away, unfortunately - that caught our attentions on her by talking about her.

the less we talks about her, & lesser than the less, she will be forgotten. simple as that.

that's how she gets paid for being controvesial queen for doing all these crazy sh*t. she has been like that since her pre-teenages with first album & mags with rolling stones.

so let her be herself as long as somebody or anyhow finally send a wake-up call.

she is just britney as britney spears.

I don't even cared what you guys thinks of her. or judged her in any way.

love her or hate her, she is still celebrity no matter how.. ;)

and a rich one too! LOL! I have no opinion of her..she is not important enough for me to form an opinion of her. :giggle:

Liebling and Kalista, just don't read my threads if you don't like them...

I am not you... and I am not PERFECT and sorry that I can't
make PERFECT threads like you.

End of discussion.

Liebling and Kalista, just don't read my threads if you don't like them...

I am not you... and I am not PERFECT and sorry that I can't
make PERFECT threads like you.

End of discussion.

Hate to say, Britney must be your favorite partner.

Nonsense thread...

Why can't you leave her alone ?

I'm with you on that....They are just too busy making fun of her as usual...:roll:

Anyways I voted she's 'BEAUTIFUL' inside and out...

I just wanted to know why Britney Spears is getting all of this publicity.

I am not trying to make fun of her.

I want to know what everybody think of her... why people
think she is the hottest woman on Earth.

Because I don't think so and I don't know why I see her
name everywhere on news and stuff.

Why media so obsess with her?

Is she beautiful or what? Is that is why people bother her so much?

So sorry I didn't clear things up.

I don't know if Britney Spears is trying to get attention on purpose....
but... many actors get into car accident because of media, taking
their pictures and stuff...

Especially to Princess Diana who died because of stupid media.

Oh? You are announcing that you have a thing for Britney Spears? Wow. You might be a closeted lesbian. :afro:

Back