Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Pretty

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Plain, average looking

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • ugly

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I think she's beautiful. I'm not gonna judge her looks based on her actions, while others want to be a hater be it, I'm just glad I'm not even you.

A few weeks ago I`am not sure someone was saying something bad is going to happen to one of these girls. it was on the news or something anyway they said it will be Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton They live lives that most of us can only dream of.I don`t know why they do what they do?:confused:

Well if you guys keep saying she is beautiful then Britney Spears
will continue to act the way she is now.

Huh? It has nothing to do with her outer beauty that is she is acting this way. She is acting this way because she has severe turmoil inside her. She has not found herself yet - she is easily dazzled and impressed by outside influences. She needs strength in herself and recognize what her priorities should be. Once she finds strength and peace with herself, she will even be more beautiful due to inner beauty.

Well if we say that she is ugly or plain and overweight...
then she can retire from music business and stop doing drugs...
and be mature, stop partying so much and stop making
foolish mistake and go back home to Louisiana and
learn parenting and be a mom to her kids before they ended up
like her or worst.

But since she got big ego and because she thinks she is Miss Britney Spears,
and got a big head... she will continue to be wild and be a party girl
and doing foolish things and violate traffic and all.

Well if we say that she is ugly or plain and overweight...
then she can retire from music business and stop doing drugs...
and be mature, stop partying so much and stop making
foolish mistake and go back home to Louisiana and
learn parenting and be a mom to her kids before they ended up
like her or worst.

But since she got big ego and because she thinks she is Miss Britney Spears,
and got a big head... she will continue to be wild and be a party girl
and doing foolish things and violate traffic and all.

I disagree - there are plenty of ugly or overweight people in show & music biz and do plenty of partying. It all boils down to INDIVIDUAL and her or his strengths. Whether that person is ugly or beautiful or plain, it has nothing to do with the desire to party or have big ego.

I think you are way too fixated on this issue - she is just one out of hundreds of stars who have stumbled due to their poor choices, not because of looks. Reese Witherspoon is a gorgeous mother but you dont see her making mistakes or poor choices. I admire Reese far more than Britney only because Reese has a good head on her shoulder.

Reese is divorcing. She doesn't know how to work thing out in her marriage.
So why are you using her as a good example?

Stop arguing with me...

Go and do something productive, instead of being all righteous.

You aren't perfect. So stop.

I mean, she is divorce and her ex husband is suicidal...

Didn't you read about her ex husband who thought about killing himself?

Reese is divorcing. She doesn't know how to work thing out in her marriage.
So why are you using her as a good example?

Stop arguing with me...

Go and do something productive, instead of being all righteous.

You aren't perfect. So stop.

Jeez - you created a thread asking for our opinions. You are entitled to disagree with me but it doesnt mean Im arguing..I have a right to speak my piece as well.

You are telling me Im righteous yet you just passed judgement on Reese - you have no idea what took place in their marriage. You have never been married so how do you really know what goes on behind CLOSED doors. All you see or read is media which tends to skewer everything.

FYI, I never said I am perfect - hell, no one is perfect. This is the last time Im gotta respond to any of your one sided questions.

Well if you guys keep saying she is beautiful then Britney Spears
will continue to act the way she is now.

The reason everyone is voting her "beautiful" bec YOU created this thread with a POLL. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just believe people just need to leave Britney Spears alone, we all see that she needs help. I have nothing against her bec I don't know her personally. I do believe her fame and popularity has captured peoples attention and her fans who adore her. My cousin (youngster) never liked her but now with her new CD "Blackout" she's liking her music. Britney's doing something right to get people to buy her new CD.

Nah, she just needs a good old fashioned spanking and be left alone. She will be alright.....

Back