Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Pretty

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Plain, average looking

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • ugly

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
Reese is divorcing. She doesn't know how to work thing out in her marriage.
So why are you using her as a good example?

Stop arguing with me...

Go and do something productive, instead of being all righteous.

You aren't perfect. So stop.

I mean, she is divorce and her ex husband is suicidal...

Didn't you read about her ex husband who thought about killing himself?

Excuse me,, but you created this thread about Brittany Spear issue so the people who posted their feelings, thoughts and opinions on this thread have a right to speak out, so you can't tell them what to do by judge their reply on the post. They are not trying to be mean to you or aruge with you, they are giving you their opinions. Deal with it.

I wish we could helped Anna Nicole Smith and Marilyn Monroe.
And other people who took their own life.

You can't twist the topic on the thread by going off the point by talking about Anna Nicole SMith and Marilyn Monroe when you posted a thread on speific person on this topic. so you should create a different thread for the other topic on them.

Why didn't you wish for us to help Britney Spears since she is still alive while Anna, and Marilyn already passed away, and it's all too late.

I think she's beautiful. I'm not gonna judge her looks based on her actions, while others want to be a hater be it, I'm just glad I'm not even you.

Reason why you think I am a hater because people hate me...
and don't care about me. I got enemies.

Why didn't you wish for us to help Britney Spears since she is still alive while Anna, and Marilyn already passed away, and it's all too late.

I would tell Britney, "You aren't pretty, you're plain, and put on some clothes on, that is why people are picking on you cause you're half naked sometimes and you don't have a beautiful body, and stop acting stupid and need to take care of your kids. And your music sucks. And stop doing drugs and grow up."

Reason why you think I am a hater because people hate me...
and don't care about me. I got enemies.

I don't hate you at all, to me "hate" is such a strong words to use. Why do you think people don't care about you? maybe you just stepped on wrong few toes to them. Try to lighten up. I am sure they don't hate you.

She's probably trying to get rid of the kids without admitting it. :roll:

She recently got in trouble for running a red light with the kids in the car.

She also ran over feets of 2 paparazzi and 1 cop. Eek!

She's lost the privilege of driving her kids now. Hahaha!

She didn't even perform on America Music Award today... to promote her new album.

And Heidi Klum said Britney came to her Halloween party uninvited.

That's bec Blackout will be nomination for next year that's how its run. Carrie Underwood was a big winner. Besides, Beyonce tops!

That's bec Blackout will be nomination for next year that's how its run. Carrie Underwood was a big winner. Besides, Beyonce tops!

ah yes Carrie Underwood is a good singer she had won so many music awards. Boyonce was interesting one too.

I seriously, believe you should never have quit the film school because this would have given you the perfect job to chase Britney Spears around with your camera. :scatter::scatter::scatter: <<<Britney Spears running from you :rofl:

I seriously, believe you should never have quit the film school because this would have given you the perfect job to chase Britney Spears around with your camera. :scatter::scatter::scatter: <<<Britney Spears running from you :rofl:

LOL good one! she shouldn't have quit film school and go back to it! lol

LOL Ocean good one... maybe Deafimedia can videotape Britney's bum and then go bonkers on that in her private moment....

Back