Is anyone who had this experienced seeing Jesus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VamPyroX said:
Here's a few things to think about...

God and/or Jesus are playing with our lives. They don't care about us. They make random appearances so that very few people see them... but not more than one at the same time. When these people go running around saying what they saw, what happens? Yep, they get thrown in the looney bin. If God and/or Jesus really wanted to show that they were real, they would make public appearances where more than one person can see them.

I have to wonder if part of the reason that God manifests Himself so little is that we have to decide to allow it on some level of our spirits. This would fit with the idea of our being given free choice and responsibility for our actions. Just some food for thought I'm tossing out there. ;)

Another thing...

Some people say that God and Jesus are the same people. Some say that they aren't. Well, if God and Jesus are the same person... then Jesus just proved himself to be crazy because he's actually talking to himself instead of God. ;)

I'm not the best qualified to deal with this, but C.S. Lewis wrote some interesting stuff about the Trinity in the latter quarter of his book Mere Christianity. Might be an interesting read for you if you ever find yourself curious. :)

Reba said:
Jesus did that almost 2,000 years ago, and still there were unbelievers. Thousands of people saw Jesus in the flesh, one-on-one, in small groups, and in large public groups. If people want to deny Jesus, they will do that no matter how much proof they have.
that s true that really baffles me how can they not believe what s before their very eyes? probably didnt have glasses that time but the fact is they reasoned with themselves that it didnt happen and they were comfortble with it and live with it its really sad but that s how people are proofe s right before their eyes and yet they didnt believe

darkflare83 said:
that s true that really baffles me how can they not believe what s before their very eyes? probably didnt have glasses that time but the fact is they reasoned with themselves that it didnt happen and they were comfortble with it and live with it its really sad but that s how people are proofe s right before their eyes and yet they didnt believe

There are many "Thomases" out there.

Wow, you create a beautiful spirits story.

Dream is something do with imagery, physics & emotion.

The dreams create by your thought/feeling because you fed your images to your brain. This means that you have many unresolved problems you can’t cope in your private life, that’s how your emotion & physical in your body go to your brain to “work” on… It is like “collection of information” to feed in your brain.

Finally, I realized that I was different because I'm deaf. I got very angry about my deafness.

I blamed to God very, very badly. I said to God, "Dear God, I don't know if God and Jesus are real but anyway, to play it safe that I want you to hear me what I want to tell you....I realllly hate you, God so much because you took my parents away from me and my siblings and why did I have to be deaf???? I really needed my parents so badly and I swore at God very bad like F.U., etc. Please pardon me for my bad words but this is what I did say to God. I also told God that I really hated God. I thought my deafness was so horrible. I did not want to be deaf at all and I wanted to be hearing even though, I was always a very happy child throughout my school and college years and my early marriage years until my Mom died. It changed so much.

It means that you depend on your mother all your life without stand your own feet to learn about your own life. That’s why it’s hard for you to cope with the kind of life you have without your mother around. It shows that it’s sort of “wake up” on you what kind of life you have without your mother around. It makes your life unsatisfactory etc.

And then, in about 6 weeks later, I had experienced seeing Jesus in my dream!!!!!!!!!! In the very early morning, I had a dream that I saw Jesus and my Mom and Dad. I was in a huge shock to see them!!!!! I can't explain it!!!!!! It was a VERY, VERY BEAUTIFUL feeling!!!! It was sooooooo HOLY feeling!!!!! Jesus and my parents smiled at me and Jesus's hand touched my face and He wiped my tears and all of a sudden, I felt soooooo happy, soooooo safe, sooooo wonderful, sooooo pure as holy, soooo warm, sooooo peaceful, etc - it's like I really want that feeling so much like I want Him because it was so pure love

Jesus and my parents communicated with me by reading their minds - not by their lip movement at all. Jesus said "Your mother will tell you something....listen to your mother as Jesus said to my mother "ok you can tell her now"...My mom smiled and communicated with me as I read her mind. My mom said, "Dear (my name), yes, God made you deaf on purpose for some reasons. You will be okay, not to worry, your Dad and I are with you and your children and your husband and your siblings, etc always, your Dad and I love you and everyone very much". My parents and Jesus disappeared.

It look like your parents tried to tell you to not worry about them because they are with Jesus and want you to focus your family life. They want you happy and lead your own life.

Jesus was wearing all white robe and had brown hair - exactly you saw on tv, pictures at church, etc.

This is an exactly what I say before that you saw Jesus from TV, church, book etc… His image feed your brain, that’s how the dream creates.

Now, I am telling you that God and Jesus are REAL!!!!!!!

Yes, I can image how you feeling because I myself saw it in my dream, too.

It doesn’t mean that I don’t believe Jesus and God because I know it's only imagery what we saw him in our dream. That's how we know Jesus’ image come from Bible, TV, books etc. that’s why our brains create with our emotion.

Now, I accepted my deafness. I know why God made me deaf because God needs me to teach hearing people to learn how to be patience and tolerate with me and also, I learned a lot from my own deafness too like I learned how to be patience and tolerate too. This deafness is for myself and everyone to learn. Deafness is a huge challenge! I am very happy again - just like I was always very happy while growing up. I was very angry about my deafness for a short time until Jesus and my parents came to my dream and I got it. I really thank to God for His decision to send Jesus and my parents down to visit me while I was sleeping. God blesses me and I am so blessed for that!! (smile)

It’s very amazing & beautiful description you made here. It look like that you solve this issue well to accept what you are after saw image things in your dream.

Yes, our brains are sort of “working” to solve our emotional issues during our deep sleep. Sometimes one of dream types can help you to figure out what kind of life you should cope to or with.

Sometimes I think dream is sort of interpretation & try to tell you something to do or what you want to find out… like sort of puzzle. I know that we have many types of dreams….strange, weird, etc. etc. etc.

Thank you for share your beautiful spirit description here with us. :thumb:

No, you are not nuts.. I know it's natural to have kind of feeling like this after saw those beautiful dream... I know that because I had the same before.

This is type of dreams, I learned from Expert at parent conference at years ago. It's very interesting to learn about kind of dream... why we dream... how we dream...etc...

Rose Immortal said:
I'm not the best qualified to deal with this, but C.S. Lewis wrote some interesting stuff about the Trinity in the latter quarter of his book Mere Christianity. Might be an interesting read for you if you ever find yourself curious. :)

C.S. Lewis is an author of Bible stuff. ;)

I need REAL bible... (Of course I beleive God, Jesus & bible stories). I would not follow Author's opinion but ME. ;)

Liebling:-))) said:
C.S. Lewis is an author of Bible stuff. ;)

I need REAL bible... (Of course I beleive God, Jesus & bible stories). I would not follow Author's opinion but ME. ;)

Hey, not saying he's perfect--for instance, I don't agree with what he says about marriage and women (I forgive him, he was born before 1900...I don't know if he could conceive of anything else). But I've found his logic more sensible for me than most people's, which is why I recommend him to people. :)

I did... there was a boy named Jesus at school once. :)

Hello everyone,

I wanted to thank you all who wrote good things on my topic. It really helped me understand more about Jesus.

God wanted me to defeat the satan because of my anger over deafness.

For those who did not believe my dream, I respect that, but someday, you may have the same dream I did, so you should think twice.

The people who shared their dreams with me, it really supported me and helped me learn.

Thanks so much!

Have a great weekend!

Momoftwo

GalaxyAngel said:
momoftwo,

I bet you're OBE (out body experience) simlair alike dreaming..

That what I did seening beautiful vivid outside so bright and warming welcoming... suddleny feel sucked as vacumming my body and farther farther distance away from beautiful but *snap finger* I can see crystal clear what am I seeing... IT'S GALAXY... then back into real body actually not sure did I NDE or OBE.. but I do believe belong to OBE.. while I'm sleeing and started dreaming.. Looks alike SHORT DREAM... but woke up in the morning.. Like whoa.. I slept longer than I expect. wow..

It is more alike astral traveling esp when they are dreaming. OBE is more alike when ur awake and leaving the body. I experience both so I know the difference.

jazzy said:
It is more alike astral traveling esp when they are dreaming. OBE is more alike when ur awake and leaving the body. I experience both so I know the difference.

Jazzy,

Actually I've been researching the OBE compare w/other kinds of NDE. I'm not part of NDE yet because it's near death experience.. Just I believe If I did "Out Body Experience"

I still kept contuine reading about OBE their comment experience their feeling expression so huge story. If you wish to read their POV ? And also would be great give you the website address.

GalaxyAngel said:
Jazzy,

Actually I've been researching the OBE compare w/other kinds of NDE. I'm not part of NDE yet because it's near death experience.. Just I believe If I did "Out Body Experience"

I still kept contuine reading about OBE their comment experience their feeling expression so huge story. If you wish to read their POV ? And also would be great give you the website address.

I had a NDE when I was younger when I was at near death from spinal menginitis and did not remember till my memory came back to me when my body went thru big change. I talked to many people about it and they told me I also experince astral traveling during my sleep esp when I get vivid dreams. I also get instantly OBE when I am awake and tune in but when I sleep I do astral traveling to many places. That is where I meet Jesus Christ many time.

Check astral traveling then u would unds what it is really mean.

I don't mind read theirs if you have their POV. It is hard to find people who is not afraid to share their experinces with us.

Reba said:
Jesus did that almost 2,000 years ago, and still there were unbelievers. Thousands of people saw Jesus in the flesh, one-on-one, in small groups, and in large public groups. If people want to deny Jesus, they will do that no matter how much proof they have.
Yes, thousands of people saw Jesus... thousands of years ago. However, Jesus was probably just a normal human being. For all we know, he was probably never the son of God. He probably said that and did things to make people believe him. As for being the son of Virgin Mary, Mary was probably never a virgin in the first place. They didn't have the technology to determine whether women were virgins or not... so she probably got knocked up and blamed it on God. Seriously, getting her pregnant without her permission? Isn't that defined as rape? There were a lot of people in the past that others thought were real magicians. They were probably skilled illusionists who were good at what they could do.

Think about it...

It's the year 2005. I pull a penny out of your ear. What would you do? You would laugh knowing that it was a trick.

Now, it's the year 1005 BC... and you're a cavewoman. Now, I pull a penny out of your ear. What would you do? You would think I was God.

jazzy said:
I had a NDE when I was younger when I was at near death from spinal menginitis and did not remember till my memory came back to me when my body went thru big change. I talked to many people about it and they told me I also experince astral traveling during my sleep esp when I get vivid dreams. I also get instantly OBE when I am awake and tune in but when I sleep I do astral traveling to many places. That is where I meet Jesus Christ many time.

Check astral traveling then u would unds what it is really mean.

I don't mind read theirs if you have their POV. It is hard to find people who is not afraid to share their experinces with us.

Jazzy,

Excellent choice..

I'm happy giving it out to you...
Little scroll down, you'll see listing lot of people's pov obe/nde too
here's.. Out of Body Expereince Research Foundation

Pretty awful long haul read.. I've already fall'n love this site very much contuine and also NDE too..

here's.. Near Death Experience Research

VamPyroX said:
Yes, thousands of people saw Jesus... thousands of years ago. However, Jesus was probably just a normal human being.
On what information do you base that conclusion?

For all we know, he was probably never the son of God. He probably said that and did things to make people believe him. As for being the son of Virgin Mary, Mary was probably never a virgin in the first place.
"Probably" you are doing a lot of speculating and guessing without any basis in fact.

They didn't have the technology to determine whether women were virgins or not...
You don't need "technology" for that. Did you know that in "ancient" days it was a common custom for the groom's family to check the wedding night sheets the next morning for proof of virginity? Did you also know that young Jewish women were not as "loose" as most young women are today?

It's the year 2005. I pull a penny out of your ear. What would you do? You would laugh knowing that it was a trick.

Now, it's the year 1005 BC... and you're a cavewoman. Now, I pull a penny out of your ear. What would you do? You would think I was God.
You need to quit watching movies and study more ancient history. Very few people in the Middle East were living like primative "cavemen and women" in 1005 BC. Also, Jesus was born a thousand years later, so it really doesn't matter what someone would think in the year 1005 BC.

Even ancient people knew that "parlor tricks" were just simple entertainment. The miracles of God are no way "tricks".

Ancient people didn't have technology but they weren't stupid.

Reba said:

A good point to make. The ancient Greeks, for instance, had an incredible system of logic and thought--they tended to approach things with an almost modern skepticism and need to test out a line of thought before they just bought it. This was true even before they learned to write...think of Socrates. It was only the generation after him that learned to write, yet it didn't hinder his intelligence one iota. (OK, bad pun...I deserve to be whipped with a wet noodle...)

BTW, to VamPyroX, I thought you might be interested in this...in the account in the Gospel of Luke, Mary actually is offered a clear choice as to whether or not to bear Christ. She's pretty astute--asks a question so as to be fully informed about what's going on, and then gives her knowing consent. It's Verses 26-38 that would be of interest: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 1&version=31

Rose Immortal said:
...in the account in the Gospel of Luke, Mary actually is offered a clear choice as to whether or not to bear Christ. She's pretty astute--asks a question so as to be fully informed about what's going on, and then gives her knowing consent. It's Verses 26-38 that would be of interest: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 1&version=31
Good point! :)

Reba said:
On what information do you base that conclusion?
And what information do you base the conclusion that Jesus was the so-called Son of God?
Reba said:
"Probably" you are doing a lot of speculating and guessing without any basis in fact.
Well, saying the Bible is true is also a speculation. No one knows.
Reba said:
You don't need "technology" for that. Did you know that in "ancient" days it was a common custom for the groom's family to check the wedding night sheets the next morning for proof of virginity? Did you also know that young Jewish women were not as "loose" as most young women are today?
I know we don't need technology. But, not everyone had their "ways" of determining whether a person lost their virginity or not. If it's custom that they check the sheets for proof of virginity, it's like saying that they expect the couples to have sex. Where's their sense of privacy?
Reba said:
You need to quit watching movies and study more ancient history. Very few people in the Middle East were living like primative "cavemen and women" in 1005 BC. Also, Jesus was born a thousand years later, so it really doesn't matter what someone would think in the year 1005 BC.
Exactly my point, they think that Jesus was born in 0 AD. If they thought that he wasn't Jesus, would they have said "AD"? If Christianity was the one true religion of the world, why does it only cover 30% of the world's beliefs? For all we know, our history could be based on some false belief. Eek!
Reba said:
Even ancient people knew that "parlor tricks" were just simple entertainment. The miracles of God are no way "tricks".
If you studied herbs, you could make quick remedies for various sicknesses.
Reba said:
We could all be stupid for believing that Jesus was the Son of God. ;)

Hi,

Some of you had experienced your dreams. Did you share your experiences with your minister at your church? I did share my dream experience of seeing Jesus with two ministers. (one is here and the other one is in another town where I grew up) The ministers said to me "Sorry, it's not real because God doesn't do that". I told them that I already had been there and you have not been there before. They swallowed the fish. I told them that my dream was not imaginary. It was R E A L. I have been there before of being in imaginary of the dreams. So, if you told your minister about your experiences, what did your minister say?

Thanks! (smile)

Momoftwo

VamPyroX said:
And what information do you base the conclusion that Jesus was the so-called Son of God?
Not only does the Bible say that Jesus was the only begotten Son of God, but no one else has been able to prove otherwise.

Well, saying the Bible is true is also a speculation. No one knows.
Millions of people, past and present, know that the Bible is true. All of God's prophecies are 100 percent accurate.

I know we don't need technology. But, not everyone had their "ways" of determining whether a person lost their virginity or not. If it's custom that they check the sheets for proof of virginity, it's like saying that they expect the couples to have sex. Where's their sense of privacy?
The concept of privacy is not universal. Each culture has its own interpretation of privacy. For many cultures that kind of examination is not unusual.

Exactly my point, they think that Jesus was born in 0 AD.
Not exactly but close enough.

If they thought that he wasn't Jesus, would they have said "AD"?
Who are "they"? I'm missing your point here. Please clarify.

If Christianity was the one true religion of the world, why does it only cover 30% of the world's beliefs?
Because people are blind to the truth, proud, comfortable in their sin, stubborn, etc. People have many reasons for not believing the truth. What is your reason?

If you studied herbs, you could make quick remedies for various sicknesses.
What is your point about the herbs?

We could all be stupid for believing that Jesus was the Son of God. ;)
I guess that is something you don't need to worry about.

Reba,

Wow, you know so much about the Bible. Are you the minister for the church?

I would like to know what you say about my dream experience with Jesus and other people from this board who shared with their experiences of seeing Jesus. You had no comments on my posts and people's posts in this thread so it makes me wonder and it sounds like you don't believe it because it is not in this Bible that you don't see in your Bible.

I know a deaf couple who knows all of the bible and they have bible study class twice a week - not here - it's far away from here - 1,000 miles away from here. I shared with them of my dream experience and they said that the Bible does not mention about personal dream like my experience but they said yes, God did let me see Jesus in my dream while sleeping because there were very good reasons.

I keep hearing from my heart that God said yes my dream experience was real. I have a huge faith in Him.

Hope you can reply to this post. (smile)

Thank you.

Momoftwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back