Should we stay or should we go?

• As long it takes, we stay

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? It would be much much better if wars NEVER EXISTED!

if wars never exist in first place in dark age, then today would be already overcrowd on Earth, no land leave for us. And Warm Globe would be beyond than we imagine.

I'm afraid that could only happen if people never existed.

Well not if we cooperate with each other, not being so selfish and disrespectfuly. For example, the relationship between US and UK, they was used to be hateful each other in the past, but now they are in pretty good relationship and never war with each other since. Other example, Germany. In the history, many of countries hate Germany big time, but today Germany have many countries that Germany have pretty good relationship with and doesn't war since.

if wars never exist in first place in dark age, then today would be already overcrowd on Earth, no land leave for us. And Warm Globe would be beyond than we imagine.

You got it wrong... The wars cause much of global warming by causing pollution from bombing, shooting, many kinds of vechiles, planes, ships, destroying the lands, nuclear bomb, many things could rise the global warming.

Also don't you know that there are more people who died don't get involved with the wars than those who died from the wars.

You got it wrong... The wars cause much of global warming by causing pollution from bombing, shooting, many kinds of vechiles, planes, ships, destroying the lands, nuclear bomb, many things could rise the global warming.

Also don't you know that there are more people who died don't get involved with the wars than those who died from the wars.

more population, more poo, increase more cars, more airplane and eat landing become lost for animal, and more industry for people's need.

I do not quite comprehend the mentality of "because we started it we must fix it" that is exactly what Bush and Cheney wanted us to believe. No one has addressed the issue of employing the U.N. Everybody believes that America has to finish what they started. News flash!!! Maybe instead we get the U.N. involved in a PEACE mission. Let us discontinue the KILLING AND DESTRUCTION. The ploy to spend more money on Bush’s (vendetta) war or put more lives in harms way. Bush gone too far, I think 8 years is long enough.

Bring them home and fix our desparated economy.. and stay in USA and protect famlies and our country..

Enough with Bush and his bull-crap spending.. we dont need oil and try to open our alaska's oil and gas.. its getting out of hand.. the economy in usa are horrible..

I do not quite comprehend the mentality of "because we started it we must fix it" that is exactly what Bush and Cheney wanted us to believe. No one has addressed the issue of employing the U.N. Everybody believes that America has to finish what they started. News flash!!! Maybe instead we get the U.N. involved in a PEACE mission. Let us discontinue the KILLING AND DESTRUCTION. The ploy to spend more money on Bush’s (vendetta) war or put more lives in harms way. Bush gone too far, I think 8 years is long enough.

oh yeah? I believe myself that someone is behind Bush who is master puppet to control America. President of US mean nothing but an apprentice for the master of someone else.

oh yeah? I believe myself that someone is behind Bush who is master puppet to control America. President of US mean nothing but an apprentice for the master of someone else.

Vice President is the master puppet.

Bring them home and fix our desparated economy.. and stay in USA and protect famlies and our country..

Enough with Bush and his bull-crap spending.. we dont need oil and try to open our alaska's oil and gas.. its getting out of hand.. the economy in usa are horrible..

*nods* That's exactly what I was looking for... A better life in America, not waring around the world...

Our economy has be soooooo screwed up by Bush, because today the high cost of living is gets worst when they raise so much prices on foods, clothes, houses, bills, gas and health care. Bush have already ruined economy very badly. I hope the next new president will pull up the economy to get it back on track.

Our economy has be soooooo screwed up by Bush, because today the high cost of living is gets worst when they raise so much prices on foods, clothes, houses, bills, gas and health care. Bush have already ruined economy very badly. I hope the next new president will pull up the economy to get it back on track.

Agree and I hope so too! :)

We need to stay until Iraq is strong enough to stand on her own. If we leave too early, there are other groups in that region who have promised to help the different warring groups inside Iraq. The Iraqui Army and many of it's people want us to stay until they are capable of self-governance and the Army's strong.

Aren't we supposed to care about others? Aren't we supposed to care about others who are oppressed?

It is a mistake to allow your hatred (insert your own word) of President Bush to be stronger than your moral/social belief to help others.

It is just too easy AND hypocritical to blame President Bush.

What's the matter with you, Tousi? Which of those just agreeing with each other that the world would be better off if wars never existed do you hope to convince with reality and reason?

I remember the same empty words and oblivious nods from the absolutely clueless when troops were jerked out of Vietnam. It left dictators free to murder half the population, spreading to adjacent countries.

I think the smarmy line was, "What if they gave a war, and nobody came?"

A better rhetorical question then and now might be, "What if men, women, and children cry out to live free from tyranny, and we pretend to be deaf and run away?"

Very good, Chasey and a good morning to you! How was the sea food at K's birthday dinner?

Terrific. Thanks for the good morning and excellent posts.

We need to stay until Iraq is strong enough to stand on her own. If we leave too early, there are other groups in that region who have promised to help the different warring groups inside Iraq. The Iraqui Army and many of it's people want us to stay until they are capable of self-governance and the Army's strong.

Aren't we supposed to care about others? Aren't we supposed to care about others who are oppressed?

It is a mistake to allow your hatred (insert your own word) of President Bush to be stronger than your moral/social belief to help others.

It is just too easy AND hypocritical to blame President Bush.

I don't think is about "hatred" as you put it. This is about shedding enough "Blood spilling" with so much war and the killing should be stopped. As the way I see it in my words. Bush is pretty much to blame for most of the mess he had created. I don't hate him.. just disappointed he handle the situation. It fine that he protect american country, but it not fine to keep getting involved in other countries to create a war to gain control. So he has gone too far. Sorry, but to say that. But this is how I see Bush pushing it to far. I am sure lot of people felt suckered to voted him.

What's the matter with you, Tousi? Which of those just agreeing with each other that the world would be better off if wars never existed do you hope to convince with reality and reason?

I remember the same empty words and oblivious nods from the absolutely clueless when troops were jerked out of Vietnam. It left dictators free to murder half the population, spreading to adjacent countries.

I think the smarmy line was, "What if they gave a war, and nobody came?"

A better rhetorical question then and now might be, "What if men, women, and children cry out to live free from tyranny, and we pretend to be deaf and run away?"

Ah, I remebered my dad fought in Vietnam. I had learned lot that it was a terrible time and so much saddness that happens over there and americans soilders. Most of them have not made it out alive, others were Pows and MIA's. I remember seeing some of my dad's friends and uncle names on the vietnam wall in D.C., was sad. But I am greatful that I still have my father and if he were killed over there I would not been born or grow up without a father. I have to say I thank GOD everyday that I got a father to grow up with him.

I'm glad you're alive, too, GTM. I'm also glad you're relatively safe and free. In my opinion, that's why your father, his friends, and your relatives served.

I think the futile wishers have the cart before the horse. As long as wishing seems such a viable passtime, instead of wishing the world had no wars, why not wish the world had no dictators bent on mass murder and conquest?

Last edited:
I'm glad you're alive, to, GTM. I'm also glad you're relatively safe and free. In my opinion, that's why your father, his friends, and your relatives served.

I think the futile wishers have the cart before the horse. As long as wishing seems such a viable passtime, instead of wishing the world had no wars, why not wish the world had no dictators bent on mass murder and conquest?

QFT!!!

Yup, I had noticed that.

I had noticed about rise on food price at groceries, that's cost 2x more than last 8 years ago, same goes to real estate and gas too, that's so crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back