Should we stay or should we go?

• As long it takes, we stay

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is...... white people have higher tendency to rape than black people and most of rape crimes are done by white people :dunno:

point is - race's criminal tendency is unfounded, unsubstantiated, and baseless (notice these words have same definitions but it just sounds cool to say it 3x :cool2:). crime's a crime. race has nothing to do with criminal tendency or whatsoever. it's the socioeconomic, silly.

There are no statistics anywhere that indicate that a black man is more inclined to commit crime than a white man. What those statistics indicate is that more blacks are convicted than whites, and also that blacks receive longer sentences than whites for the same crime. You cannot interpret that to mean that more blacks commit crimes. There is nothing about race that makes anyone more inclined toward criminal activity.

The statistics show that more blacks are convicted. That is easily explained through SES, social inequities and legal inequities. It is a social phenomenon, not a racial one.

No one was attacking you, Pinky. We were disagreeing with your opinions and with statements you made that were false.

:mad: That's your problem! I am not show you a proof it. I don't like you now.

Now that's a mature way to handle a debate! And you had the nerve to complain that people were attacking you. :roll:

And when you make statements such as "Obama will be a communist if he is elected." or "Obama changed his name because he didn't want anyone to know that he was a muslim." you are obligated to back those statements up with proof. That goes beyond opinion, and is represented as fact. Fact needs to be substantiated.

Remember, we are dicussing the issues related to American military presence in Iraq, not the personal character of posters.

Now that's a mature way to handle a debate! And you had the nerve to complain that people were attacking you. :roll:

And when you make statements such as "Obama will be a communist if he is elected." or "Obama changed his name because he didn't want anyone to know that he was a muslim." you are obligated to back those statements up with proof. That goes beyond opinion, and is represented as fact. Fact needs to be substantiated.

Remember, we are dicussing the issues related to American military presence in Iraq, not the personal character of posters.

You're attacking on me! Why in AD forum want Military pulled out of Iraq?? I don't like this poll. It's negative! I am trying to look for Barry in People magazine date in March or April. I can't find it.

You're attacking on me! Why in AD forum want Military pulled out of Iraq?? I don't like this poll. It's negative! I am trying to look for Barry in People magazine date in March or April. I can't find it.

No, Pinky, I am not attacking you. This poll is not negative. It is a discussion of real issues. If you don't like it, then leave the thread alone. No one is forcing you to post in the debate. But if you decide to post in a debate thread, then you can't accuse people of attacking you just because their opinions are different from yours.

Several of us have already explained why we believe the military should be pulled out of Iraq.

POLL is Negative!!!!

As long it takes, we stay <--- Wrong!

Get hell out of Iraq <--- Dirty word!

POLL is Positive

Stay in Iraq until done

Pull out of Iraq

No, Pinky, I am not attacking you. This poll is not negative. It is a discussion of real issues. If you don't like it, then leave the thread alone. No one is forcing you to post in the debate. But if you decide to post in a debate thread, then you can't accuse people of attacking you just because their opinions are different from yours.

Several of us have already explained why we believe the military should be pulled out of Iraq.

No! I am support the Troops! I am giving up discuss with you! You always think you're RIGHT! You know it all! I don't care about your age! You and I are disagree! I don't need to show you a proof it. You already not believe me!

POLL is Negative!!!!

As long it takes, we stay <--- Wrong!

Get hell out of Iraq <--- Dirty word!

POLL is Positive

Stay in Iraq until done

Pull out of Iraq

The poll is not negative. It gives a choice of stay or pull out. People are free to make their own choice of response based on what they perceive the situation to be. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it negative.

And speaking of negative, what about the negative comments you have made regarding a certain political candidate? What about the negative comments you have made about other posters? We are attempting to discuss a situation here....that of our military presence in Iraq. It is a situation, not a person. There is nothing personal about it. You simply choose to make it personal.

lol oh you.... stop it :laugh2: aight guys - i'm off to bed.... another long day at work.... it's been fun. ladies and gentlemen - keep it clean and when I wake up - it better be all quiet on western front :cool2:

good film all quiet on the western front

No! I am support the Troops! I am giving up discuss with you! You always think you're RIGHT! You know it all! I don't care about your age! You and I are disagree! I don't need to show you a proof it. You already not believe me!

And what you don't seem to understand is that I support the troops, as well. I just don't support an amoral war. I'd like to see an end to this mess that we are in, and have all of our troops home safe and sound. If that isn't support, I don't know what is.

BTW, stop it with the personal attacks.

Thank you for sent me a links. it's hard to believe. I rather fact background. Everyone gave a different stories about Obama's background. It's hard to believe. I am worrying about Terrorism will attack on us again. Because I love the America! Troops are my our heroes!

FactCheck.org: Has Obama's birth certificate been disclosed?

Barack Hussein Obama is his real name! It could be that everyone use Barry as nickname? Many people including myself do have nickname...

snope shows FALSE
snopes.com: Who Is Barack Obama?

Barack's mother is a white Christian and father is a Muslim and black African. They were divorced when Barrack was a little boy. His mother raised Barrack as a Christian, not Muslim.

Please quit attacking other members - just beacuse someone does not agree with you or ask you for PROOF of your statements, it doesnt mean she or he doesnt like you.

Please grow up - if you cannot debate with maturity and respect, then dont try to engage in debates. Debates are for people who wants to discuss opinions without lashing into personal attacks. :ty: None of them ever attacked you personally.

Mod's Note:

The thread is closed for the time being to cool things down. It will be reviewed and some of the posts that are considered as flaming as it is, will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back