iPhone/iPod Touch with Closed Caption

Hulu app for iPhone and iPod in viewing free Hulu movies will be coming soon.

MacRumors.com is reporting that Hulu, the joint venture between NBC and FOX, is planning an iPhone and iPod Touch compatible version of the site to be released as early as Thursday. MacRumors stresses that this is an anonymous tip, which means it is not very reliable.
An iPhone compatible site is technically feasible, because Hulu videos are based off of Apple’s H.264 video codec, which is what YouTube uses to get video onto the iPhone. BBC recently launched their iPlayer in the same fashion, so there is proof that it can be done. Making an iPhone compatible version would be a sizeable blow to iTunes, because up until now, if you wanted to take TV shows on the go, iTunes was the easiest and most obvious way to do it. If Hulu offers a free, on the go repository of all NBC, FOX and many old TV shows, iTunes might see a decrease in traffic.

But word is nothing about CC???

Hulu iPhone App Coming Soon, 'Badass'

Since hulu.com on computer running 100% flash and iPod lineup aren't excatly Flash player friendly. That mean, there is higher chance, there will be no CC.

Do you have Hulu app download program in your iPhone or iPod yet?

Trying to figure which program that can rip my purchased copy of DVD to iPhone and display CC on it.

Trying to figure which program that can rip my purchased copy of DVD to iPhone and display CC on it.
After jailbroken iPhone, That's my first thing I'm going to do is convert my movies with subtitles to iPhone.

After jailbroken iPhone, That's my first thing I'm going to do is convert my movies with subtitles to iPhone.

It's easy to rip movies that have subtitles on it to iPhone, but what I am trying to say is the CC itself not subtitles. I perfer CC over subtitles.

Call me old fashion, They include environmental sounds like birds singing, phones ringing, people knocking on doors, etc. They can include a note about when music is being played, where the scene is, when there is laughter and who is speaking, even though sometime subtitles do not.

Understanding the Differences Between Roll-Up Captioning, Pop-on Captioning, and Subtitling

Ah. That's old.

Mostly newer dvd and blu-ray that have subtitle with background sounds.

So I learned that mostly new dvd don't have CC anymore so you have to use subtitle for deaf.

I noticed some dvd's "subtitle" mean no background sounds. Some dvd's "subtitle for deaf" mean background sounds.
1CC_DinoSniffCCDVD.jpg

PowerOn, How to view Captvids or other free vlods (not iTunes movies) w/CC on YouTube for iPhone and iPod? Closed captioning setting already turn on in my iPhone (iPod)

YouTube (mobile) do not suppose closed captioning feature. I tried to view YouTube (nomoible) movie but it can't able to be viewing into iphone. :(

PowerOn, How to view Captvids or other free vlods (not iTunes movies) w/CC on YouTube for iPhone and iPod? Closed captioning setting already turn on in my iPhone (iPod)

I still wait to hear for answering??? :shrug:

I still wait to hear for answering??? :shrug:
The closed captioning is only for these movies that has CC ecrypted from itunes, where they can turn it on for you automatically if the closed captioing from the ipod settings has been enabled.

YouTube (mobile) do not suppose closed captioning feature. I tried to view YouTube (nomoible) movie but it can't able to be viewing into iphone. :(

youtube on anntation or subtitle/closed caption doesn't support during different track compatible on youtube app

Back