iPhone/iPod Touch with Closed Caption

at least 6 feet tall, overweight or big fat bone inside, then yes, it would probably be problem, just common for them to use tiny QWERTY.

Even, it's not great for dwarf, too. :(

I'm one of them, 6 ft and overweight, at first when use virtual keyboard seems uncomfortable to me then I tried to type, it seems okay but not good as SK3's keyboard.

I would get used of it.

Oh well, if Apple don't add data only by June 2008 then BB would be my final decision.

well, you can get iPod Touch, it got double memory than iPhone and hook up with bluetooth or wi-fi ;)

I will see and post later maybe one to two weeks. Let you all know if my new iPhone with AT&T TAP plan or not. I don't care if they say TAP supported iPhone does not exist or rumor.

Update: I'm told that iPhone TAP plans, when and if they exist, will only be offered to deaf customers. Customers will be sent certification paperwork, which they fill out and return to the call center. Once received and approved, either a plan rate change is applied to their current plan or the call center can help the customer set up a new activation. Paperwork (when this goes live) can be submitted via TTY, email, fax and postal mail.

well, you can get iPod Touch, it got double memory than iPhone and hook up with bluetooth or wi-fi ;)

Not everyplace has wi fi. My work doesn't have wi fi so have to use wireless data from cell phone towers. My phone has wi fi support, when I scanned for wi fi hot spots...there's none. I don't want a device that has wi fi only.

I found a speculation I might not buy and want to wait? I hate to wait? G3 iPhone I suspect there might be new version of iPhone with faster CPU. Because Apple is interesting in Intel or contiunes faster ARM processor? Check out: Apple looking towards Intel chips for next-gen iPhone - Intel Inside iPhone 2.0

Apple to announce iPhone and iPod Touch price cuts?

By Scott Snowden

10th February 2008 18:34 GMT

Apple is planning to drop the prices of the iPhone and iPod line within the next month or two - perhaps at a rumoured late February announcement - a Mac enthusiast site has claimed.

Website 9to5Mac received word that the cuts are on their way. The reduction is said to be $100 off the price of models in both the iPod Touch and iPhone lines. The 8GB iPod Touch will apparently be dropped from the line-up just as the 4GB version of the iPhone was before it.

If true, this means that the 16GB iPhone will be $399 - the current price for the 8GB version and the 32GB iPod Touch will come in at $399 too. Speculation suggests that the price drops are in order to make way for "pricing space" for the 3G iPhone, expected this year.
Related stories

Speculation for this announcement dates back to October last year, when Steve Jobs promised, via a post on the Apple website, that the company would release a software development kit for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

"We plan to have an SDK in developers' hands in February," were the exact words as regards timescale, so rumours of an Apple event scheduled for late-February are not entirely surprising.

In addition to the price cuts and the expected software development kit, rumours abound that a Penryn-based MacBook Pros with multi-touch trackpad might also be announced. ®

I found a speculation I might not buy and want to wait? I hate to wait? G3 iPhone I suspect there might be new version of iPhone with faster CPU. Because Apple is interesting in Intel or contiunes faster ARM processor? Check out: Apple looking towards Intel chips for next-gen iPhone - Intel Inside iPhone 2.0

Apple to announce iPhone and iPod Touch price cuts?

By Scott Snowden

10th February 2008 18:34 GMT

Apple is planning to drop the prices of the iPhone and iPod line within the next month or two - perhaps at a rumoured late February announcement - a Mac enthusiast site has claimed.

Website 9to5Mac received word that the cuts are on their way. The reduction is said to be $100 off the price of models in both the iPod Touch and iPhone lines. The 8GB iPod Touch will apparently be dropped from the line-up just as the 4GB version of the iPhone was before it.

If true, this means that the 16GB iPhone will be $399 - the current price for the 8GB version and the 32GB iPod Touch will come in at $399 too. Speculation suggests that the price drops are in order to make way for "pricing space" for the 3G iPhone, expected this year.
Related stories

Speculation for this announcement dates back to October last year, when Steve Jobs promised, via a post on the Apple website, that the company would release a software development kit for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

"We plan to have an SDK in developers' hands in February," were the exact words as regards timescale, so rumours of an Apple event scheduled for late-February are not entirely surprising.

In addition to the price cuts and the expected software development kit, rumours abound that a Penryn-based MacBook Pros with multi-touch trackpad might also be announced. ®

I'm waiting for iPhone with Intel and G3 inside.

No way for me to get BB without contract, only tmobile can do it but not for AT&T or probably want sticking with SK3.

That's why I plan to buy next year, whatever it improve, add more program, hopefully, iChat (AIM). Maybe if it can turn as modem to my laptop via wi-fi, then it would rocks.

That's why I plan to buy next year, whatever it improve, add more program, hopefully, iChat (AIM). Maybe if it can turn as modem to my laptop via wi-fi, then it would rocks.

ooooh, I just find out that someone create program for iPhone that allow do as modem via wi-fi from iPhone to laptop. And also, there is actual program that do AIM instead web.

iphone modem

AIM app

Hey, I am just curious about the iTunes Movie rental and purchases with CC on iTunes. Where can I find the list of movies of these ON iTunes?

Hey, I am just curious about the iTunes Movie rental and purchases with CC on iTunes. Where can I find the list of movies of these ON iTunes?

It don't offers on AU version of iTunes. :(

I don't know about not port on iTunes over other countries, it was up to Apple's decision.

TV shows and movies have been port on USA version of iTunes in last 2 years ago but it has been so slowly to launch on outside USA, such as Canada and UK has very fewer tv shows than USA does. I guess that Apple is just more focus on USA version.

I can live without iTunes or movie rental or tv shows download, if none in other country then I would use DVD or cable to watch movie or tv shows, that's good enough.

I don't know about not port on iTunes over other countries, it was up to Apple's decision.

TV shows and movies have been port on USA version of iTunes in last 2 years ago but it has been so slowly to launch on outside USA, such as Canada and UK has very fewer tv shows than USA does. I guess that Apple is just more focus on USA version.

I can live without iTunes or movie rental or tv shows download, if none in other country then I would use DVD or cable to watch movie or tv shows, that's good enough.

Yeah, true.

try and change to US region to see if you able to get in iTunes access?

Back