In what country you like to visit, and why?

Mexico.......Because Mi gusta latinas.

Also All of GB.Australia, S. Korea and Japan

Oh....and I almost forgot the Czech Republic.......especially Prague

So where in North America? :lol:

Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon.

I'd like to visit the northern parts and take a quick trip to Bermuda and visit the island and their famous water park.

Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon.

I'd like to visit the northern parts and take a quick trip to Bermuda and visit the island and their famous water park.

Cool! Thanks for filling us in.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
:cool2:
Keep up, please.
:confused: whatcha mean?

Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon = North America. I wasn't lost in the first place.

;)

Canada, the United States, Greenland, Bermuda, and St. Pierre and Miquelon = North America. I wasn't lost in the first place.

You do come off very lost when you sound extremely vague. :giggle:
Must foks question you twice to get a direct answer? :lol:

Maybe it's because geography knowledge is lacking?

Enough college level world geography education here. Were you trying to taunt superior geography location skills or somethin?
Watch it dude.. People are always reading.

Ireland's only a 1hour and 20 minute flight from where I live. I might be going there again this year.

Maybe I might meet up with you?

It would be nice to meet a deaf friend that I've been talking to for ages

Maybe I might meet up with you?

It would be nice to meet a deaf friend that I've been talking to for ages

That would be nice Milli, I usually go to Kerry or Cork, the kids love the beaches. I've never been to your side of the island. Kevin.

Have already done some of the asian ones, omitting those I'd probably choose:
All of Switzerland, Christchurch and Tauranga New Zealand, Brisbane Australia, Frankfurt Germany, Casablanca Morocco.

The possibilities are endless. Wonder if I'll ever get to do all of them. :aw:

Tauranga, New Zealand: I have been in Tauranga many times of my life growing up in New Zealand... it is very beautiful place to visit. I have a family living in Tauranga.

I can't say for Christchurch because I never have touched South Island. But I know it is beautiful there.

I would like to visit USA, Canada, Italy, UK, and other Europe countries. :)

Edit: Also I would like to visit my home country: New Zealand.... I must visit South Island and Stewart Island.

Back