In what country you like to visit, and why?

Italy, England, Egypt, Ireland, Japan...

Have already done some of the asian ones, omitting those I'd probably choose:
All of Switzerland, Christchurch and Tauranga New Zealand, Brisbane Australia, Frankfurt Germany, Casablanca Morocco.

The possibilities are endless. Wonder if I'll ever get to do all of them. :aw:

Ireland - LOVE this country (Ring of Kerry, Cork, Dublin)...the NICEST people you ever want to meet *coughs* GORGEOUS, love the men too..haha

So you like the Irish then? :giggle:

I'm from Dublin...Defo a beautiful city if I do say so myself

England, Canada, Germany, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, some Caribbean countries, Australia, and New Zealand

i went London,England in 2002 its so beautiful but i want go again..

i want go visit include:
Scotland
Paris,France
Monaco
Italy
Netherlands
Beligums
Madrid,Spain
Sweden
Denmark
Ireland
Norway
Lots of mores!!

I would like tours Royals captiol what i wanted where Royals lives..

i want see Balmoral,Scotland where British Royals stay vacations and lots of mores in Scotland where my mom's family comes from but my mom's family is not rich..

i want see Paris,France where Princess Diana crash in 1997 i text my mom about that if my mom get pics if she not got one i would snap pics that!

im not sure i would see somewhere in England but i wanted see late Monaco Princess Grace's museum in London,England but my mom skip that! i e-mail her no cheat! But my mom went England again..And also i wanted see Princess Diana's museum at Althorp where she buried and she raise there as child till death in 1997

Have already done some of the asian ones, omitting those I'd probably choose:
All of Switzerland, Christchurch and Tauranga New Zealand, Brisbane Australia, Frankfurt Germany, Casablanca Morocco.

The possibilities are endless. Wonder if I'll ever get to do all of them. :aw:

You got some unusual, but interesting choices:) Curious why Frankfurt, isn't that a concrete dump? I want to go to Frankfurt because they got so many super deals for plane tickets worldwide.

I want to visit the high seas of the world, and their surroundings. If someone have space on a sailboat, PM me!

You got some unusual, but interesting choices:) Curious why Frankfurt, isn't that a concrete dump? I want to go to Frankfurt because they got so many super deals for plane tickets worldwide.

I am the kind who doesn't like to follow the mainstream stuff :aw:. There is too much fancy attractions at all the major capital cities, so I choose the alternative and second rate cities to get an idea of how the lifestyle is really like.. otherwise I am guessing it feels like LA/NY like everywhere else in the world just different people.

Boats? You sure you want to ride them? :lol: check this out if you are sure you can survive this!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUAUxxafZG4[/ame]

Wirelessly posted

flip said:
I want to visit the high seas of the world, and their surroundings. If someone have space on a sailboat, PM me!

Speaking of which, I always wanted to do the same thing as what the Germans did during the Depression. Problem is that there's no such thing as privacy without tresspassing these days.

Wirelessly posted

Speaking of which, I always wanted to do the same thing as what the Germans did during the Depression. Problem is that there's no such thing as privacy without tresspassing these days.

Conquering the world or inflating money? I am sorry, beside beeing a non-native user of english, I don't follow your subtle post here :)

I am the kind who doesn't like to follow the mainstream stuff :aw:. There is too much fancy attractions at all the major capital cities, so I choose the alternative and second rate cities to get an idea of how the lifestyle is really like.. otherwise I am guessing it feels like LA/NY like everywhere else in the world just different people.

Boats? You sure you want to ride them? :lol: check this out if you are sure you can survive this!
YouTube - CRUISE FROM HELL!!!
(Movie clip of a small sized cruise ship struggling bad and getting hit by a very rough sea with big breaking swells.)

I see you point. Even after a boat for 10 hours to a remote island somewhere in south east asia, I could enter a 7-11 store, buy a Mars chocolate bar and a can of coke, and watch discovery channel a cafe next to the store. At least it tasted good, and the program on discovery was interesting.

That boat ride looks much more thrilling than any of the attractions at Six Flags!

Conquering the world or inflating money? I am sorry, beside beeing a non-native user of english, I don't follow your subtle post here :)

The social phenomena that occurred in Weimar Germany-- when men were jobless, they went overseas! Became vagrants! Traveled the world!

Jahr 2001

I apologize if there's any audio. I am not sure what is being said.

And one cannot forget Oskar Speck, a civilian who got arrested in Australia as an enemy combatant:

Letters to our Friends

The social phenomena that occurred in Weimar Germany-- when men were jobless, they went overseas! Became vagrants! Traveled the world!

Jahr 2001

I apologize if there's any audio. I am not sure what is being said.

And one cannot forget Oskar Speck, a civilian who got arrested in Australia as an enemy combatant:

Letters to our Friends
Ah, ok. In the old days one could just jump on a vessel yeah.

That voyage of Oskar Speck was inhumane!

Ireland to visit PartyGirl :naughty:

Europe, England, and America (which I am returning, yet again :cool2:)

Back