In what country you like to visit, and why?

Teppo

Reaction score
I'd like to visit Canada and Japan. I have distant relatives in canada, and that's why I like to visit it, and have old friends in Japan and maybe want to see them too. Allright I'm also interested japanese food. Ballfish, or what is it. Never tasted it. Maybe there are some other motives too to visit those countries, but those things came first in my mind.
Whatabout you. What country you like to visit? :roll:

Ireland, England , Wales. I like the climate and the foods.

Irish weather ain't that good Bott...rains most of the time...thank goodness for these days of really warm sunshine :)

Agree Irish food is nice though

Irish weather ain't that good Bott...rains most of the time...thank goodness for these days of really warm sunshine :)

Agree Irish food is nice though

That is my favorite weather. I really am happy on rainy days. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

I would like to visit a few countries, Mexico bec of my heritage, Canada, Turkey , Greece and Israel would be some nice places not mind seeing :) I wouldn't mind seeing eastern Europe.

Last edited:
You should move out west, Botts. Lots of rain here. Lots of sunshine at the same time too.

I keep telling my husband I want to retire there. Thats still at least ten years off. :(

My love and I will be in Germany this September 2010! I have been dreaming of visiting Germany since I was 10 years old. We are proud to be a big part of our German generations and its heritage. I'm always crazy about its history especially the ancient (Germanic tribes) and the food. Can't wait to grab a liter of 24 percent famous Bavarian beer, have a huge bite of Sauerbraten and real homemade German Chocolate cake for dessert at once we are landing on to kiss the real soil of Deutschland. Also can't wait to hike up to the 2 famous castles, Neuschwantein and Linderhof and have the breathtaking views of the Bavarian Alps.

The next within 5 to 10 years, our next trip will be either France or Italy. I would love to visit Norway and Sweden but I'm aware that they're more expensive than most of the other countries in Europe. Because both of those Scandinavia countries are also strong part of my heritage.

If I could visit anywhere It would be Russia, I've always wanted to go to Moscow. Kevin.

Greece! The beautiful people, culture, art and architecture. Plus, Greek cuisine is awesome!

You will love Australia. I had blast time there.

I want to go to some countries in Europe where their history and culture are so fantastic to me.

Japan

New Zealand

Australia - AGAIN!

Germany: several genealogy lines and my husband was stationed there in the 70's and loved the people, castles, food, etc.

Ireland and Wales: again, genealogy lines

The south of France: youngest daughter traveled to France on a school trip and loved Provance

So far, I've been to

UK - Since I was a child, I've been fascinated with United Kingdom...lived in England for 2 yrs and visited Scotland and Wales,been to a gazillion castles and ...UK is RICH with history...even went to Chatsworth house (Mr. Darcy's home) LOVE Jane Austen..one of my FAV countries.

Ireland - LOVE this country (Ring of Kerry, Cork, Dublin)...the NICEST people you ever want to meet *coughs* GORGEOUS, love the men too..haha

Netherlands - Only went to Amsterdam...beautiful city...went to Anne Frank's house, Van Gogh museum, and Heineken Brewery

Italy - Rome and Venice (went during the Carnivale)...I would love to visit the country side and other cities....it rained in both cities...*coughs* love the men as well...

Germany - Neuschwanstein Castle (so unreal, it's like being in a fairytale)...also went to Dachua Concentration Camp (extremely heartbreaking)

Austria - Venice (BEAUTIFUL, went during Christmas time) and Salzburg...extremely GORGEOUS country...was able to see Eagle's nest.

Belgium - Brugge (It was a one day trip, but so worth it)

I would totally live in Europe if given the chance.

Canada - Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, and Niagara Falls...(we did all this during a road trip. I would love to go to Vancouver)

I LOVE to travel...countries I would LOVE to visit, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Greece, Czech Republic, Spain, all the Scandinavian countries, Russia...and MANY MORE...I wish I could get a job traveling...lol, I have motion sickness.

Would love to visit Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland and Germany. Iceland, Greece, Israel, Italy and more.

Also the Maldives and New Caledonia would be awesome.

Back