In Memories of AmericanChopper

I'm sorry to hear Kalista and her family's great loss to her husband, may he rest in peace!

Sabrina , i remember you from the DeafChat long ago, Oh am really so deeply sorry to hear that your loving husband had passed away, You are in my thought and prayer. God bless your husband, once again am really truly sorry to hear this shocking news . take care :hug:

I do not know if its related his death But I do remember ...He told me that He has diabetic and heart problem

I am very sorry about your losses. Like others, I was very shocked. May you find the comfort in your memories of your good times you shared with him.

kalista-

sorry to hear about your husband's death I send my condlences to u and your family...

Hey Kalista.. sorry to hear about your losing love... big HUGS for you and your family...

Kalista, my condolences to you and your family and friends for this terrible loss.

I am so sorry to hear about AmericanChopper. His wife and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am shocked and saddened by the news of Americanchopper's unexpected death. I am very sorry for your loss. I know that Andrew loves you so much. I have you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

I just found out now..

I am very sorry for your loss.. I wish I am there for you to give hugs..

remember hes in your heart.. and love you and cherish you.. now hes suffer free.. God Bless...

Huggs..

Sabrina, My heart goes out to you and your family. I wish
I had more words of comfort in this difficult time.

I just found out now....I am so sorry about this news. :( My sympathies to you and your family, Kalista.

*hugs*

Thanks everyone to thoughtful of Andrew. He is very special person for everyone in this world. He has a good heart !!

We feel so empty to see him without around with us. It is so hard on me for few days. He is only the one person who did a good to two boys and me.

I send out my thoughts and condolences to the family and Kalista.

:hug:

Dixie

Sabrina, I just found out, too from another old friend from Deafchat.......Sabrina, I am terribly sorry for your loss; may you have an inner peace that passeth all understanding.

DeafScuba98 and I want to say We're very sorry for your loss and our condlences goes out to you and your family. :grouphug:

Back