In Memories of AmericanChopper

Awww :hug: Kalista, I know it is not an easy task to reply to his friends. :hug:

It's so understand how we can be living our normal life one day and then the next day they are gone! How can that be?

I know I have my lovely two sons but they are just starting their lives I am not going to be a burden to them. The three of us only have each other but they have their friends, jobs and education and social lives and I am so thankful. I dont know why God took him back so early but I must be thankful for our 9 years together and I DO know how lucky I was, what a lovely relationship we had. I wanted nothing more than to be with husband and my sons. We all three are going through the motions especially those holidays. Glad, it is over now. There was shock and disbelief and I'm still struggling with the enormity of it.

I do have the book. I started reading it and then started reading a book by Elizabeth Kubler Ross on Grief and Grieving. Then, I'm going to finish Annies book, and then....I'm going to finish reading "hello from heaven"

Grief is a lot of work. It takes everything out of you. Totally emptys you from the inside out. Feelings are surfacing that I never knew existed.

And all these feelings have to be dealt with.....it is the only way to heal.

That is why i have said it many times.... just take ONE day at a time... dont overdo anything .. just take it easy and take a breath...its ok to cry dont hold back.. you will be ok.. i have been there before with my babies.. its hard grieving when no one understand you. :hug:

I forgot to mention.. have you thought about going to church and read bible? it have helped me so much with all of those sad feelings.. I am feeling love now with God in my heart.. Its a wondorous feeling.. It does help me so much. Maybe it will help you with your grief.. I wish i have done that long time ago.. but its never too late because I go to church now. Better than never.. :)

i am shocked to hear this sad news...

My condolences go to Sabrina's family. I wish to give you my bear hugz, sabby... *hugz*

i am shocked to hear this sad news...

My condolences go to Sabrina's family. I wish to give you my bear hugz, sabby... *hugz*

DeafClimber

Yeah, alot of his friends were shocked because they asked for him on vp and my pager. They wonder why Andy's pager has been undeliverable. I told them that he deceased. They were so shocked and speechless.

The reason I find turning the T.V. on difficult last Sunday with New England verse Colts football game. I found Andy's favorite chair was empty, miss to seeing him jumping, yelling and cheering when the Patroits did not do well players on the team. I flipped the T.V. remote channel to the Lifetime Movie watcher, any movie where a child or spouse dies I just lose it. I could not deal to see Andy's favorite empty chair while I watched the football game. It was awful painful and grief for me.

How nice that I am able to look at the wedding and honeymoon pictures and remember fondly those happier times. I do this quite often you know. Between my scrapbooks and now the new digital media I'm determined to keep his memory alive.

I can sit and look at the pictures of us from times gone by and the tears will flow down my cheeks. But, that's ok because I am remembering the man I loved. I know for some that looking at pictures is just too painful.

Oh how I miss him! I can't wait to reunited with him.

DeafClimber

Yeah, alot of his friends were shocked because they asked for him on vp and my pager. They wonder why Andy's pager has been undeliverable. I told them that he deceased. They were so shocked and speechless.

The reason I find turning the T.V. on difficult last Sunday with New England verse Colts football game. I found Andy's favorite chair was empty, miss to seeing him jumping, yelling and cheering when the Patroits did not do well players on the team. I flipped the T.V. remote channel to the Lifetime Movie watcher, any movie where a child or spouse dies I just lose it. I could not deal to see Andy's favorite empty chair while I watched the football game. It was awful painful and grief for me.

How nice that I am able to look at the wedding and honeymoon pictures and remember fondly those happier times. I do this quite often you know. Between my scrapbooks and now the new digital media I'm determined to keep his memory alive.

I can sit and look at the pictures of us from times gone by and the tears will flow down my cheeks. But, that's ok because I am remembering the man I loved. I know for some that looking at pictures is just too painful.

Oh how I miss him! I can't wait to reunited with him.
i undy how ur feeling, u can keep it wonderful memory and happy... if i were in ur shoes i will same thing as u do now... alike i look at best memory pictures and think what we did good memory and happy together... :hug:

i undy how ur feeling, u can keep it wonderful memory and happy... if i were in ur shoes i will same thing as u do now... alike i look at best memory pictures and think what we did good memory and happy together... :hug:

Thanks ! :hug: I am on the wave into the ocean daily in my life. All of these emotions can be natural reactions to the death of someone close that you just loss a love one. They're part of the process of grieving. I am deal with coping of grief. I received the loving support from my family and friends. I am working on the presenter, "Loss, Grief and Recovery" at the Deaf Seniors America conference in Orland, Florida with other presenter who is also widow from Chicago. It would be a good to establishment a Deaf Widow/Widowers at the conference in April. I am looking forward this. I know, my husband would be proud of me to help others who cope with even the deepest loss.

Thanks ! :hug: I am on the wave into the ocean daily in my life. All of these emotions can be natural reactions to the death of someone close that you just loss a love one. They're part of the process of grieving. I am deal with coping of grief. I received the loving support from my family and friends. I am working on the presenter, "Loss, Grief and Recovery" at the Deaf Seniors America conference in Orland, Florida with other presenter who is also widow from Chicago. It would be a good to establishment a Deaf Widow/Widowers at the conference in April. I am looking forward this. I know, my husband would be proud of me to help others who cope with even the deepest loss.

oh thats WONDERFUL IDEA!!! yea ur hubby is proud of u do this!!! also it will help u ALOT... i am glad that u will meet new faces at Deaf Widow/ Widowers conference.. they will help u and u help them, it will make ur feeling better lot... :hug:

Kalista, I am sure you are on an emotional rollercoaster right now. That won't change for a while. I remember how badly I lashed out at others, after my first husband died. I am sure you remember that too. I am glad you are going through grief counseling, that is one thing I never did. I'm sure others wished I had as well

Make the annoucement !!

Hello

We have FINALLY had some success in making arrangements for Andrew's Memorial Service. It will be on SATURDAY, April 7th at 1:00p.m. at Western PA School for the Deaf in Edgewood, Pa. It will be held in the cafeteria. Lunch will be served after the ceremony. Kristie, my mother in law and I are counting on how many people will confirm to come include Andrew's friends. I do not know anybody else. If you could, would you send this information to everyone whom you think might be interested.

I am not familiar with Andrew's friends from PA, MD, Ohio and West Va. Please PM me if you know anyone else will come to the ceremony. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew's wife and family

Attachments

• Photo 56.jpg
    Photo 56.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hello

We have FINALLY had some success in making arrangements for Andrew's Memorial Service. It will be on SATURDAY, April 7th at 1:00p.m. at Western PA School for the Deaf in Edgewood, Pa. It will be held in the cafeteria. Lunch will be served after the ceremony. Kristie, my mother in law and I are counting on how many people will confirm to come include Andrew's friends. I do not know anybody else. If you could, would you send this information to everyone whom you think might be interested.

I am not familiar with Andrew's friends from PA, MD, Ohio and West Va. Please PM me if you know anyone else will come to the ceremony. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew's wife and family

I would so love to be there. You guys are in my thought and in my prayer.. especially you, sweet kalista! *hugs*

Hello

Thanks

Andrew's wife and family

that is in my school :D

i'm looking forward at april 7th

That's great that they are hosting a service for Andrew in PA. I wish I could attend, but I have other commitment that I have to be there. My thoughts are with you and your family. Kalista :hug: Catmandu (Katzie)

aww i love go there and too far for me.. but i still think of u and him in my heart and pray for yall :hug:

No! It can't be! We chatted several times on VP. We were discussing to get together for grab old times. We were talking about deaf cruise, and watching football games. I can not believe in my own eyes. Why!! We were great buddies at Gally, and we chatted lot and had a lot of moments at our old times. Now, I am so speechless. I suppose to call him several times on vp and see how he is doing. Now, I can not able to chat him again! I am so down. My wife asked me what wrong. I told her that I can not believe that I lost my best buddy. Andrew tried so hard to find me thru vp directory. He send email to me. When I recieved his email and was really happy to hear from him. So we called and smiled. We talked a lot of our old times at Gally.

Now, I dont know know what to do without him. I will miss him a lot! Andrew,
thank you for being my friend. I will never forget you in part of my life. We had great moments at school. I saved his life once from his seizure. He really thanked me a lot for this. He was really happy to have me being his lifesaver friend.

Now, I can not save his life again. I wish that I can turn clock back and visit him while it happens. I might save his life again! I am crying right now.

I love him as my best friend!

Steven R. Jones

Are you in the facebook ??

Back