In Memories of AmericanChopper

he did mention about roommate with your husband, how good cook he is...

yea...he still cooks creative meals. LOL! Mac said Andrew was the best roommate he ever had cuz he didnt butt into other people's businesses. LOL!

I hope u will feel better soon! :)

Very nice and beauitful pictures that were taken in Ocean City in NJ. May I asked why Ocean City? Was that his favorite spot? Beauitful pictures and even the one that you signed "Ily" to the sky, that picture gave me the most tears. :hug:

Very nice and beauitful pictures that were taken in Ocean City in NJ. May I asked why Ocean City? Was that his favorite spot? Beauitful pictures and even the one that you signed "Ily" to the sky, that picture gave me the most tears. :hug:

Where he grew up at Ocean City, NJ each summertime, he stayed with his grandparents... He told me, he wanted to bury next his favorite grandfather. Put New England football, cap and blanket on his coffin. We did everything what he wanted.

Unforunately, there is not enough land for him to bury. We made the hard final decision to get him creamated, we can scatter some of his ashes at his favorite ocean and New England Patroits field. Three vases for his Mom, Dad and me. When I die, I would like to be cremate and bury next to my husband in New Jersey. I already told my family, they respect my wishes.

*Breath breaking carried Away* So beautiful taking pictures what you've took..

He will not forget you everyday... and always love you cherish..

Whoa! What a beautiful pictures! Sure I had some tears!!! :hug: He will ALWAYS in your heart!

Have been down lately due to the holidays. I have been work alot of hours to help my mentally and physically stable. When I came home and see empty on his favorite chair, I started to emotional. I always came home and hugged warmer affectionate from him. I love to see him smile and giggle when I was teased him. I feel so sick to my stomach when I do not see him around in the house. TV always on and smell popcorn or food what he cooked. Now, the house becomes darker, cold and dull. It is scared me !!

When we scattered his ashes into the Ocean City in NJ. The weather was so beautiful and warmer 72 degree. blue sky and sun... The cloud moved and block the sun to get us attention to look up the sky. Andrew's sister point her finger at the sky... It was so impact us !! The cloud buff sign :ily: then the cloud move and fade, the sun glow reflex into the ocean. It goosebumps our arms and tearful our eyes !! Andrew tried to tell us that he is happy and peace with God now.. He sent his love all of us.

It was really IMPACT us !!! Here are enclosed pictures of Ocean City, NJ.

Wow you took the pictures are so beauiful!!!! and wow I see the cloud said " ILY" that was amazing to see it wow.

Have been down lately due to the holidays. I have been work alot of hours to help my mentally and physically stable. When I came home and see empty on his favorite chair, I started to emotional. I always came home and hugged warmer affectionate from him. I love to see him smile and giggle when I was teased him. I feel so sick to my stomach when I do not see him around in the house. TV always on and smell popcorn or food what he cooked. Now, the house becomes darker, cold and dull. It is scared me !!

When we scattered his ashes into the Ocean City in NJ. The weather was so beautiful and warmer 72 degree. blue sky and sun... The cloud moved and block the sun to get us attention to look up the sky. Andrew's sister point her finger at the sky... It was so impact us !! The cloud buff sign :ily: then the cloud move and fade, the sun glow reflex into the ocean. It goosebumps our arms and tearful our eyes !! Andrew tried to tell us that he is happy and peace with God now.. He sent his love all of us.

It was really IMPACT us !!! Here are enclosed pictures of Ocean City, NJ.

oh my! i am cry hard to see the pic.. sigh.. u are right, he sent u that he love yall.. i love the pic that cloudy with ily hand.. wow.. first time i see that, i do undy how ur feeling, try be strong.. ugh i wanna give u real hug so bad!

beautiful pix, thank u for sharing them with us here on AD. (((((((hugs))))))

Dottie,

Until just now, I had NO idea Andrew passed away! It is a real shock to me!

I met Andrew a few years ago. Andy was one of the sweetest guys I've met. He was contagious with his smile and his personality was awesome! I was thinking, "Dottie is lucky to have him! I am so happy for them!" Andrew loved you very much.

I am truly sorry about your loss. :(

*hugs*

Sincerely,
Jeff

WOW! Pictures with "I love you sign" of the clouds that amazing to me; make me felt tears and cry; and I was too shocked about these clouds has something of "I Love You".
Dang, I wish I met Andrew and Kalista before--
May I hug you for Andrew passing :cry: :( I know he is a wonderful deaf man in the world.
:cry: I love that if this picture of clouds has "I love you" sign. It's awesome.
Also, I love CyberRed's picture art of Andrew along with Jesus, that make me
cry, sad. I am very proud of CyberRed's, it's best art ever that I had seen--
Ohhh--that make me cry, sorrowful.

I feel bad for you for I am truly sorry your loss. :(
So, better to say something:
I will give a hug to you. :ily: :hug:
Andrew will give a ALWAYS in your heart.
Remember, Andrew in heaven with Lord and Savior
that has no more pain; no more hunger; no dehyrdate; no more worrying; no more stressing; no more having a hard-times or bad times for his eternal life with God & Jesus!
God bless him. :angel:

Kalista, the pics are beautiful. It gave me some tears from my eyes and I can feel how you are feeling. :hug:

Dottie,

Until just now, I had NO idea Andrew passed away! It is a real shock to me!

I met Andrew a few years ago. Andy was one of the sweetest guys I've met. He was contagious with his smile and his personality was awesome! I was thinking, "Dottie is lucky to have him! I am so happy for them!" Andrew loved you very much.

I am truly sorry about your loss. :(

*hugs*

Sincerely,
Jeff

It was a nice to go out lunch with you in Norfolk, VA. We had a blash time together three of us.

WOW! Pictures with "I love you sign" of the clouds that amazing to me; make me felt tears and cry; and I was too shocked about these clouds has something of "I Love You".
Dang, I wish I met Andrew and Kalista before--
May I hug you for Andrew passing :cry: :( I know he is a wonderful deaf man in the world.
:cry: I love that if this picture of clouds has "I love you" sign. It's awesome.
Also, I love CyberRed's picture art of Andrew along with Jesus, that make me
cry, sad. I am very proud of CyberRed's, it's best art ever that I had seen--
Ohhh--that make me cry, sorrowful.

I feel bad for you for I am truly sorry your loss. :(
So, better to say something:
I will give a hug to you. :ily: :hug:
Andrew will give a ALWAYS in your heart.
Remember, Andrew in heaven with Lord and Savior
that has no more pain; no more hunger; no dehyrdate; no more worrying; no more stressing; no more having a hard-times or bad times for his eternal life with God & Jesus!
God bless him. :angel:

Yeah, it is very difficult for the rest of this family especially the holidays. We miss him very much. I post some of pictures in myspace and wrote a story about him. I am still working on it.

Oh my!! Beautiful day to do spread the ashes in ocean, and I love the cloud that show ILY hand.. AmericanChopper is showing how much he love you. It's breathtaking...

Kalista, I hope you are doing okay. Let me know when you are having memorial service for him in Pittsburgh. I am not far from Pittsburgh and I would like to come and meet you...

Oh my!! Beautiful day to do spread the ashes in ocean, and I love the cloud that show ILY hand.. AmericanChopper is showing how much he love you. It's breathtaking...

Kalista, I hope you are doing okay. Let me know when you are having memorial service for him in Pittsburgh. I am not far from Pittsburgh and I would like to come and meet you...

More likely April 7, 2007 during the Easter weekend. We will keep you a posted.

More likely April 7, 2007 during the Easter weekend. We will keep you a posted.

yea keep me posted too! It is only a 4 hour drive for me so I would like to go. :)

wow the pics are BEAUTIFUL.. it made me crying... i can tell Andrew really love you so.. and that he is happy up there too.. you will be with him again when its your time one day.. for now i know he is watching over you and your kids.. :hug: Thank you for taking your time to share the pictures with us.. im crying again.. so beautiful...

Damn I was there that nite. Your son did a great job making a speech and I even cried. It was so nice to see your sweet son. Dang I wish to meet you there. I didnt know you were there. Dang whack Katzie for not letting me know. LOL

Yea the year book of Andrew was so beautiful. I love it but I dont have it cuz I was with my exb at that time. He is the one went to NNHS.

That was a good whack horselover61! I apologize for not letting you know about Kalista being there. I was surrounded by my good friends and I lost train of thought when I saw you. I thought everyone would mingle around and meet each other, but I guess that didn't happen. Maybe I should whack you for not doing that. LOL

Back