In Memories of AmericanChopper

I was not expecting to see Katzie and her husband at the events. We sat on the same table and surprise each other. We chatted each other. Her husband and my son had a nice chatting too. It was nice to get her know better. She is very sweet lady! I pick on her as usually, she accepted me for who I am. That is okay ! I am the same personality on the AllDeaf and real person. :lol:

Ha, that's right! When I met you, you are exactly the same person I knew from online which is a good thing. During your difficult time I was glad to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor. Pick on me anytime. ;) Ofc, my husband enjoyed chatting with your son as well!

Ha, that's right! When I met you, you are exactly the same person I knew from online which is a good thing. During your difficult time I was glad to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor. Pick on me anytime. ;) Ofc, my husband enjoyed chatting with your son as well!

It is very difficult time for us now due to the holidays. Remember, your
dad is your guidance angel. he always be in your heart.

Have been down lately due to the holidays. I have been work alot of hours to help my mentally and physically stable. When I came home and see empty on his favorite chair, I started to emotional. I always came home and hugged warmer affectionate from him. I love to see him smile and giggle when I was teased him. I feel so sick to my stomach when I do not see him around in the house. TV always on and smell popcorn or food what he cooked. Now, the house becomes darker, cold and dull. It is scared me !!

When we scattered his ashes into the Ocean City in NJ. The weather was so beautiful and warmer 72 degree. blue sky and sun... The cloud moved and block the sun to get us attention to look up the sky. Andrew's sister point her finger at the sky... It was so impact us !! The cloud buff sign :ily: then the cloud move and fade, the sun glow reflex into the ocean. It goosebumps our arms and tearful our eyes !! Andrew tried to tell us that he is happy and peace with God now.. He sent his love all of us.

It was really IMPACT us !!! Here are enclosed pictures of Ocean City, NJ.

Oh wow! very beautiful and he sure was trying to tell you he loves you and he's okay! you be strong!

I got Andrew's friends Christmas cards. They did nt know, he passed away. :( I had to reply them with article newspaper. It is very difficult for me to express about horrible news to tell his friends.

aww :hug: i know its hard right now.. especially its christmas now and new year is coming up.. more hugs to you.. and thinking of you.. and hope you can get it thru .. I have kept ya in my prayers and hope God will help you in the difficult times like now.. Remember you are not alone. God is there for you and your friends too.. :hug:

God's Tranquil Garden
by Inspiration

God looked around his Garden,
Which was a beautiful sight.
He knew there would be others,
Who could come to him tonight.

He tended to his Garden daily,
To make it a beautiful view.
Because he knew that others,
Would help him to tend it too.

He prepared for new arrivals,
Morning, noon and even night.
Because he wanted Heaven to be,
A place that was just right.

There was precious rosebuds,
Who didn't bloom on earth.
And God had their presence,
Right from their very birth.

There was Mothers and Fathers,
Who had gently gone to sleep.
He wrapped himself around them,
And in Heaven he did safely keep.

Also GrandMothers, GrandFathers,
Whom the Angels did hold.
Keeping them so warm at night,
If they should feel the cold.

There was also Aunts and Uncles,
Maybe a nephew and little niece.
But you can be rest assured,
They are all very much at peace.

If you have lost a dear loved one,
Their presence is still all around.
You might not be able to hear them,
But if you look they can be found.

Fingerprints and lots of memories,
Pictures of them that's in your mind,
And when you're really missing them,
All these things that you can find.

Their handwriting that's on a card,
And maybe a special autograph.
And there again, within your mind,
Is cherished memories of their laugh.

Maybe they also had a creative hand,
And left behind for you so much.
And when your feeling sad and down,
Remember to treasure that touch.

Go into your mind in times of sadness,
And remember what they didn't take above.
Can you think of just one thing now ...?
Well, they didn't take with them their love.

I know nothing really comforts us when,
A cherished loved one has gone,
Never forget that in your heart and mind,
They stay, and will always linger on.

with hugs for you.. :)
Ginger ;)

I got Andrew's friends Christmas cards. They did nt know, he passed away. :( I had to reply them with article newspaper. It is very difficult for me to express about horrible news to tell his friends.

aww that has to be tough! 2 of my friends from California came to town 2 days ago and I told them about Andrew's passing since they had met him when he was here in MD. They couldnt believe it and wanted me to pass their condolences to you.

My husband also wants to say I am sorry for your loss.

Hang in there!

Awww :hug: Kalista, I know it is not an easy task to reply to his friends. :hug:

Ginger, thanks for sharing the poem. It is beautiful and moving too. I like it and I will save it.

Ginger, thanks for sharing the poem. It is beautiful and moving too. I like it and I will save it.

Welcome! I knew you would and I am sure Kalista will love it too. Thats why i had to post this as I found from Lovingyou.com sympathy cards. I thought wow this is beautiful poem and so posted it in here. :|

aww that has to be tough! 2 of my friends from California came to town 2 days ago and I told them about Andrew's passing since they had met him when he was here in MD. They couldnt believe it and wanted me to pass their condolences to you.

My husband also wants to say I am sorry for your loss.

Hang in there!

wow same with NY friends of mine, he just vp me. He was asking for Andrew. I told him, he passed away last Nov 2nd. He said, no no way.. just chatting with him last October. I said yeah, he passed away He was shocked and dazed with tearing eyes. :cry:

Alot of people admire Andrew so much.

Welcome! I knew you would and I am sure Kalista will love it too. Thats why i had to post this as I found from Lovingyou.com sympathy cards. I thought wow this is beautiful poem and so posted it in here. :|

That is beautiful poem. My father in law sent me a beautiful poem on my pager. I misplace it, i will ask him to resend me again.

I will post it on this thread.

Thanks for the poem. Gingerbread

That is beautiful poem. My father in law sent me a beautiful poem on my pager. I misplace it, i will ask him to resend me again.

I will post it on this thread.

Thanks for the poem. Gingerbread

aww ok i will keep an eye out on this thread so i can read the poem..

Welcome! :hug:

wow same with NY friends of mine, he just vp me. He was asking for Andrew. I told him, he passed away last Nov 2nd. He said, no no way.. just chatting with him last October. I said yeah, he passed away He was shocked and dazed with tearing eyes. :cry:

Alot of people admire Andrew so much.

True :)

Merry Christmas. Do u plan on seeing Andrew's mom in Pittsburg? If so, tell her I said hi! I dont know if she will remember me since we only met twice I think.

True :)

Merry Christmas. Do u plan on seeing Andrew's mom in Pittsburg? If so, tell her I said hi! I dont know if she will remember me since we only met twice I think.

I am going to Pittsburgh Easter weekend.

October 8, 2005

Then now....

Attachments

• gravestone.jpg
    gravestone.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 22
Back