In Memories of AmericanChopper

I just found out the news from Andrew's (aka Americanchopper) close friend Amy via email about an hour ago. Right now, my mind is still in complete shock and I am numb like I still cant believe it. Now, my mind is racing with my memories of my friendship with Andrew.

I met Andrew about 4 years ago and we have become close even after he moved back to Boston from MD to be with Kalista. He quit his job and gave up everything to be with Kalista for a better life. I am so happy that he had the chance to marry her cuz that was all he ever wanted to do for a long time.

Andrew was a very sweet man and had the gentlest heart I have ever seen. I feel blessed to be considered one of his good friends even though we grew apart in the last year since we both got married and busy with our new lives. He sent me an email last week saying that he saw my picture in the deafdc.com website and how cute I looked being fat. When we hung out, I was extrememely skinny and he was struggling to lose weight and then in the past year, I gained weight while he lost weight so he was joking as in like "hahahaha now your turn to be fat." I never replied cuz I was busy at the time and forgot about it. Now, I wish I replied. I learned a lesson...DO NOT DELAY in replying to your loved one's messages cuz there may not be a tomorrow. I am crying as I type this cuz I feel so awful but I wanted to share with you what a wonderful man he was.

Kalista, we never got a chance to meet but I will tell u this...he loved u with all his heart even being away from u. I am soooo sooo sorry for this loss and I feelll a lot of pain for u. Pls email me or PM me if u need someone to talk to.

Pls tell Andrew's mother that I am sooo sorry for her loss. I wish I had a way to contact her but this is the only way I know of.

Love always
Shel

I read Kalista's email the other day and read it for the 4th time then it finally sunk in my head. I just can't believe it... About 10 years ago we met through deafchat and realized we were neighbors, but never ever met each other. He was a student at Pittsburgh at the time and he was visiting here with his family, but we never got to meet. Now I wish we had. We're New England Patriots supporters and we'll always think of Andrew...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Kalista and your sons.

_\m/

I truly am sorry to hear such sad news. Kalista, the family and all the friends American Chopper held dear will be in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Damn I never thought I would hear of Odie's passing till I was told yesterday by someone I know and that person also know Wendy who posted this topic now... ... I am flaggerested by this and at first I was asking not that Odie from Deafchat?? and I was told it indeed was him.. and I was like omg...

Sabrina (Kalista) I am sorry for the loss of your husband and good friend Odie.. and I hope he is at peace with everything... I do remmy chatting with Odie a few times in DC and etc.. but been a long time since then.. till now.. wow.. I'm so sorry and I hope ya will recover from this painful tragedy and ya know ya got friends offering support for ya as well.. god bless ya and your family...

it was shock. Im deeply sorry, pray for Kalista and rest of the family. Bless this crisis moments for you all.

:o Oops! My bad! Oh, I am sorry. I was mistaken. I didn't know that his username. I think it something said, he is fan or something who act
for American Chopper. But he's not. He's from Ad.com forum, right?
Thanks, Boult for telling me about this. I am understand it now.

Oh, no; again. I am sorry hearing your husband passing. :cry: It's time to say for now... I will give a hug for
your husband. :hug: So now, I want to tell you, "I am praying for your husband, and his family during this difficult times.
May be God comfort you would with feel better during sorrow times.
But, now your husband in peace now that you are in loved ones! :angel:

:o Oops! My bad! Oh, I am sorry. I was mistaken. I didn't know that his username. I think it something said, he is fan or something who act
for American Chopper. But he's not. He's from Ad.com forum, right?
Thanks, Boult for telling me about this. I am understand it now.

Oh, no; again. I am sorry hearing your husband passing. :cry: It's time to say for now... I will give a hug for
your husband. :hug: So now, I want to tell you, "I am praying for your husband, and his family during this difficult times.
May be God comfort you would with feel better during sorrow times.
But, now your husband in peace now that you are in loved ones! :angel:

it is Kalista that her husband is passed away so WBHarley to let us know that
Kalista's husband is passed away.

Kalista,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Please accept our condelences and deepest sympathy for your loss.

If you need any of us you know where we are.

Hugs.

Since I do not know who those couple very well but have seen that sns for sometimes except for AmericanChopper that which I do not know who but his last name got me so surprised and wonder if that relead(sp?) to one of my cousin whose father that is last name... but never mind that for now... I just want to say how sorry to hear of ur loss... pls accept my symapth and be strong!! :hug: :(

I was learn news from one of my friend told me about Kalista's hubby's died i was shocked abt news.. also I remma Kalista for long time and i do remma Odie from Dc mabye few year ago can't remma.. but still shocked that..

Kalista and ur family, You are in my pray and pls hang in there ok.. i know He is watch over you right now also he don't wanna you see sad over him :)

Ocne again deepest sympathy for your loss

:hug:

Oh no!! I am so sorry for ur loss Kalista. You and ur family are in my prayer. Hang in there.. Hugs

How happened?! Wow, shock moment to hear it!

I'm very sorry about that happened, Sabrina... I hope everything will be alright with you and kids soon, but just remember that all of we are right here for you whenever you need to... :grouphug:

My deepest condolences to Kalista and the rest of their families on their loss, and thank you WBHarley for informing us.

I'm so sorry, Sabby and I didn't know he was sick or anything. I feel really sad as you just got married a year ago. I just found out about this now by reading in AD. You are in my prayers. I remember Odie from DC years ago. God be with you.

I am very sowwy to hear that.. I am very shock n wonder what happened to him? Sigh.. I know he was sweet, funny person on alldeaf that i know smile.. I pray for u and ur family. I am glad that he married to u, be in ur life and happy life.. He is watch over u and ur family.. :hug: if u need me then pm me

I am saddened to hear the news and my deepest condolences to Kalista and family for the loss of AmericaChopper aka Odie. I remember him in the old days in Deafchat. Am keeping him and his family in prayers.

Thank you Wendy for letting me and ADers know. :hug:

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear about that, my condolences to Kalista and the rest of their families. Remmy all the good times ya had with your husband, Kalista.

hugz

Thoughts and my prayers her family!

I understand how she feeling. My dad died Nov 4th 1994. It 12 yrs now. I missed my close dad! Hugs!

Back