Immigrating to U.S. becomes much costlier

Not what it happened at walmart when they caught illegal alien whom stole their goods, they let him go. I was disbelieve when we saw what happened to this man and I knew if we caught we go to jail. For some reason those workers at Walmart have more sympathy toward Illegal aliens than American citizens.
Yes, it's sad and scary how the law is ignored.

That is the irony. Mexico is very strict about people coming into their country, but they whine when the USA wants to restrict Mexican people from entering the USA!

Yeah, as a former immigrant in Mexico, I was not allowed to vote because I am a foreigner. Anyway, I didn't care. Mexican politicians are corrupt and thugs. Mexican immigration laws are extremely strict than the American immigration laws. I'd love to own the beach in Baja. Too bad, I cannot own the beach due to stupid restricted zones because I am a foreigner.

Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien. In Mexico, a person aids in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.They have reformed some of the articles under the Mexican Constitution of 1917 during the Vicente Fox administration. The former articles were absurd!

It doesn't surprise me former Mexican Pres. Fox handed out the comic books on teaching how to cross the border illegally. Actually, I have seen that comics books myself in Mexico and they have been around for more than 30 years.

Illegal immigrates send back to their country but they still sneak in and criminals illegal immigrates stay in our prison till their release and send them back to their native but u need to understand something who pay them to stay in jail. That is us and our prisons are so full and overcrowded. They keep let murderers go because no more rooms for them to stay in jail. State of Calif is flat broke and we have most illegal aliens in our country. That is why we want a new wall between Mexico and USA. We can not afford to help them anymore.

Yes, I remember the thread about US-Mexico wall somewhere at few years ago.

First of all, I would to ask you question since you and Reba mentioned that they still sneak in and commit crimes.

Did you have US custom for check the passport for the people who visit between USA and Mexcio?

It would be easier for US custom to check people's passport before they visit between USA and Mexcio to see either they have "criminal offense" stamp on their passport before let them go in or not.

That sounds right. I know that there are many German people working legally in the USA, so it seems the USA is pretty much open for German immigration.

Yes, it's same here in Germany to welcome Americans who want to come to live and work in Germany legally. Many Americans work in US companies in North Germany legally. Many Americans live in Germany after married to Germans...

Yes, the systems are different.

Yes I can see that.

There's a difference between people who are seeking temporary work permits, and people who want to move to the USA permanently. For example, suppose a German engineer wants to work in the USA for two years while setting up a new production system for Bosch in South Carolina. If he gets the visa, it's very specific for two years, and for Bosch work only. After the two years, he has to move back to Germany.

But suppose he changes his mind and wants to move to the USA permanently? That's a different kind of application. If he gets approved, he can move to the USA, and work for whatever company he wants. He will need a green card and residency card for the specific state in which he lives. If he moves to another state, he needs to reapply for new cards.

If he wants to become a USA citizen, then that's an additional process, and that has minimum time requirements, and a test that must be passed.

These are just general explanations. There are more details here:

Services & Benefits

Yes, that's right. My hubby who works for Bosch and told me that Americans work at Bosch Gmbh. It's not just Americans but Japaneses, British, etc too who come to live and work here in Germany. They got special application from Germany immigration office only if they were sent by their companies over to Germany... Depend on 3 to 10 years... One deaf American who work in North Germany for 5 years and hope his application for extend is acceptance. That's what he told me on Sunshinelady's birthday party.

That's the problem. Most of these illegal aliens don't get arrested until they are in a car wreck, or rape someone, or kill someone. They should be arrested and sent back to their country before they hurt someone but it doesn't happen. Local police are told to NOT enforce immigration laws, and the federal ICE people don't have enough resources to do the job. That's one reason that many Americans support building a better wall (physical and thru enforcement) to prevent illegal aliens from sneaking into our country in the first place.

If an illegal alien is arrested, convicted, and imprisoned for commiting a crime (for example, rape), they are supposed to serve their prison sentence in the USA, then be sent back to their home country. Sadly, they don't stay out of the USA, and they sneak back in.

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Deport the Criminals First: The First Ten Installments

I am total surprised that they don't care and still sneak in after their arrest and deported which total different here in Germany... Many illegal immigrates are too scare to face deportation because they want to stay here in Germany but some of them feel being force to go back to their own countries voluntarily because of no money for medical care, no proper home, no driving liescne, education, etc.

Before deportation, they received "criminal offense" stamp on their passport which mean that they cannot sneak in because we have German custom for control the passport before let them go in Germany... They are stricter than before when they see the car or van from other country and control their car/van because it was happened several years ago.

Yeah, as a former immigrant in Mexico, I was not allowed to vote because I am a foreigner. Anyway, I didn't care. Mexican politicians are corrupt and thugs. Mexican immigration laws are extremely strict than the American immigration laws. I'd love to own the beach in Baja. Too bad, I cannot own the beach due to stupid restricted zones because I am a foreigner.

Under Mexican law, it is a felony to be an illegal alien. In Mexico, a person aids in illegal immigration will be sent to prison.They have reformed some of the articles under the Mexican Constitution of 1917 during the Vicente Fox administration. The former articles were absurd!

It doesn't surprise me former Mexican Pres. Fox handed out the comic books on teaching how to cross the border illegally. Actually, I have seen that comics books myself in Mexico and they have been around for more than 30 years.

Interesting...

I am a legal immigrant here in Germany, too. They give me 4 years limit as a legal immigrant with work/residence permit for a test. After 4 years test over, they stamped on my work/residence permit "unlimited" which mean that I live in Germany forever with no more extend application. I do not allow to vote because I am not a German citizen but I can do anything what I like and can own anything except vote. I respectfullly disagree for not allow vote because I work and pay German taxes and insurances legally for years. Oh Well... Now I don't care anymore.

I am surprised that Mexcio's immigration law is stricter but why can't US follow their example then since they are neighbor?

Not what it happened at walmart when they caught illegal alien whom stole their goods, they let him go. I was disbelieve when we saw what happened to this man and I knew if we caught we go to jail. For some reason those workers at Walmart have more sympathy toward Illegal aliens than American citizens.

Now, wal-mart don't hire illegal immigrants anymore.

In wal-mart store that where located in medium-heavily latino population, all employees are legal immigrant, some of them can be use fake ID to get job, also I don't think that wal-mart would be stupid so enough.

Interesting...

I am a legal immigrant here in Germany, too. They give me 4 years limit as a legal immigrant with work/residence permit for a test. After 4 years test over, they stamped on my work/residence permit "unlimited" which mean that I live in Germany forever with no more extend application. I do not allow to vote because I am not a German citizen but I can do anything what I like and can own anything except vote. I respectfullly disagree for not allow vote because I work and pay German taxes and insurances legally for years. Oh Well... Now I don't care anymore.

I am surprised that Mexcio's immigration law is stricter but why can't US follow their example then since they are neighbor?

Wow, If you live in USA for 5 years or more then you would be quality for election after become US citizen, also need pass the test at first time.

I believe that most illegal immigrants are deported to Mexico via truck or other transportation, also USA have to pay it via our tax system.

You just remind me about tax system... Oh yeah, we paid for deportation with our tax... Oh well... :cool:

Wow, If you live in USA for 5 years or more then you would be quality for election after become US citizen,also need pass the test at first time.

I can become a German citizen if I want to and able to vote after 4 years test but I don't want to. All what important matter is I still hold unlimited work/residence permit.

Oh please... earth is everyone's home, nobody is illegal to enter anyplace on the earth..

How so? You'll have to be born in the United States to become a citizen of United States, Illegal immigrants thinks they can violates their way in the United States with no cost at all? Pretty soon it'll be crowd in the United States if we just welcome anyone, even terrorism, and drug smugglers. I would not approve undocumented immigrants coming to the United States to stay because we will never know their criminal activity, Would you rather to have your own life taken away if you allow just about anyone in the United States? If I were you, I wouldn't want to live my life in fear because we don't know the identified of Illegal immigrants, there won't be no valid Social Security numbers of the immigrants, no arrest can be made if they're breaking the law.

I'm not against anyone trying to make a better life, those honest hard-working immigrants but do it the legal way, get it documented. ;)

How so? You'll have to be born in the United States to become a citizen of United States, Illegal immigrants thinks they can violates their way in the United States with no cost at all? Pretty soon it'll be crowd in the United States if we just welcome anyone, even terrorism, and drug smugglers. I would not approve undocumented immigrants coming to the United States to stay because we will never know their criminal activity, Would you rather to have your own life taken away if you allow just about anyone in the United States? If I were you, I wouldn't want to live my life in fear because we don't know the identified of Illegal immigrants, there won't be no valid Social Security numbers of the immigrants, no arrest can be made if they're breaking the law.

I'm not against anyone trying to make a better life, those honest hard-working immigrants but do it the legal way, get it documented. ;)

Yupp it's all our fault to create the weapons, planes, ships, industrials, commericals, etc etc etc making the earth harder for us to live in our nature.

Yupp it's all our fault to create the weapons, planes, ships, industrials, commericals, etc etc etc making the earth harder for us to live in our nature.

I don't know about when border is constructed on between US and Mexico border, probably built in 1980's or earlier and usually poor maintained.

It was much cheaper to built with different of supply to keep USA on good economy but more illegal immigrants are crossing in USA right now.

Now, USA made bad choice, supposed be to build tough wall with other methods to prevent them from crossing in USA but too late, it was back in last much of decade ago.

Have you seen lion? It's natural to create own territory. Other lion family cross their, they fight.

PURE NATURE for us to protect our country.

...Did you have US custom for check the passport for the people who visit between USA and Mexcio?

It would be easier for US custom to check people's passport before they visit between USA and Mexcio to see either they have "criminal offense" stamp on their passport before let them go in or not.
Illegal aliens don't go thru the check points. At the southern US border, they sneak over the river, thru the desert. At the northern US border, they can walk thru the woods. All the Southern coast, they can land a boat on a beach.

Check points are only effective for honest people. Illegal aliens aren't honest.

Our fault on weapons? You going on putting the blame on United States now? Don't they have the right to protect their country just like every other countries? United States did not made any individuals that linked to terrorism that attacked on America, and yes, we should be more preparing for the unexpected.

And for planes and ships are way for transportations without planes or ships we would just have vehicles, not everyone drives.

What does this have to do with Illegal aliens?

Our fault on weapons? You going on putting the blame on United States now? Don't they have the right to protect their country just like every other countries? United States did not made any individuals that linked to terrorism that attacked on America, and yes, we should be more preparing for the unexpected.

And for planes and ships are way for transportations without planes or ships we would just have vehicles, not everyone drives.

It's okay to discuss about others than illegal immigrant.

I have alot of interesting to read everyone's post.

On Puyo's post, it's unnesseccary to blame on USA for invented the weapons but weapons have been for many years, even few centuries ago then that's not our fault about weapon issue. I don't blame on USA because of weapon, also weapon has been in other countries too.

Weapons like guns can help to protect border patrol from threat by illegal immigrants then it's effective to use it.

I don't know about when border is constructed on between US and Mexico border, probably built in 1980's or earlier and usually poor maintained.

It was much cheaper to built with different of supply to keep USA on good economy but more illegal immigrants are crossing in USA right now.

Now, USA made bad choice, supposed be to build tough wall with other methods to prevent them from crossing in USA but too late, it was back in last much of decade ago.

Well North America was used to not have any borderline when the Native Americans was around on the North America till English, French, and Spanish come to North America and messing up with North America.

Did I said only US? No. I mean all of the people around the world. I don't see other immigrants as "alien", I see them as the same as us in America.

I am just saying that whole of different countries in the world should work together in the world for everyone, not seperate many different of countries and put the borderline around each other, make up the ridicilious wars, etc.

Now you understand why I am saying that "illegal" or "legal" immigrants aren't real, the earth is home for everyone.

PowerOn said:
Have you seen lion? It's natural to create own territory. Other lion family cross their, they fight.

PURE NATURE for us to protect our country.

Haha you are funny, lion pick their own terrority to have their own home. Read my reply to Cheri above. ;)

I am just saying that whole of different countries in the world should work together in the world for everyone, not seperate many different of countries and put the borderline around each other, make up the ridicilious wars, etc.

Now you understand why I am saying that "illegal" or "legal" immigrants aren't real, the earth is home for everyone.

I understand your point of view, but the matter of fact that there are more illegal aliens in Federal prisons for drug trafficking. We must take responsibility of our own country, We need to take control of flow of drugs in the United States, we need to keep those illegal aliens out because we don't know their background, if they have committed a federal crime in their own country and seek in America to get away with a federal crime, then we are fools for allowing them have access to America, there's little or no chance that they will be caught. Where would justice be for the victims?

Back