Immigrating to U.S. becomes much costlier

I understand your point of view, but the matter of fact that there are more illegal aliens in Federal prisons for drug trafficking. We must take responsibility of our own country, We need to take control of flow of drugs in the United States, we need to keep those illegal aliens out because we don't know their background, if they have committed a federal crime in their own country and seek in America to get away with a federal crime, then we are fools for allowing them have access to America, there's little or no chance that they will be caught. Where would justice be for the victims?

No you don't understand what I was saying. Reba don't too, but surprisely much of other around this thread taking her side while she is only trying to tease on me and don't understand me at the same time.

Imagine WHOLE of the earth is the United States. The United States take care of the drugs issues around the world, took care of the weapons around the world, took care of people around the world, took care of the police around the world, etc etc etc...

Then we will not have to worry about any of illegal immigrants or would we ask "What the heck is illegal immigrants?". Look at Bush, China, etc. They ignore the Global Warming, which will kill WHOLE of the people around the world and pay attention about how they can care of the little country, and the little war. Right now we are having the pollution coming from China around the Pacific States.

All I see today is a messed up and nonsense of wars. All I see the "war" is just someone who want to win and being greedy of its country.

All we need to worry about is whosever the UFO enter our earth.

Interesting...

I am a legal immigrant here in Germany, too. They give me 4 years limit as a legal immigrant with work/residence permit for a test. After 4 years test over, they stamped on my work/residence permit "unlimited" which mean that I live in Germany forever with no more extend application. I do not allow to vote because I am not a German citizen but I can do anything what I like and can own anything except vote. I respectfullly disagree for not allow vote because I work and pay German taxes and insurances legally for years. Oh Well... Now I don't care anymore.

Mexican laws are indeed strict. Some Mexicans don't care to enforce Mexican laws and their knowledges on Mexican history are limited. Foreigners can pay Mexican taxes and receive medical help. Foreigners in Mexico are not allowed to protest. Foreigners are not allowed to participate in political affairs. Foreigners are not allowed to join the Mexican armed forces and Police forces.

They put restrictions on churches and the clergy. One of the articles under the Mexican Constitution of 1917 was recently reformed in 2004. The former article stated "To practice the ministry of any denomination in the United Mexican States it is necessary to be a Mexican by birth ." Now, the article is reformed and it currently states that the clergy are not allowed to hold public office.

The reason the Mexican constitution is radical because in the past, the "foreigners" (such as France and Spain) had ruled Mexico. Mexico was fed up with France and Spain because they had turned Mexico upside down and triggered the wars. The Mexican Constitution was formed culturally to keep foreigners out from attempting to rule Mexico. How irony.

If the children of a Mexican born parent are not born in Mexico, they are automatically Mexicans, but when they turn 18, they must make a decision to choose which country they want to become citizens. Like me... I chose to become a U.S. citizen and obey U.S. laws. When my Mexican born father became a naturalized U.S. citizen, he still has his Mexican citizenship, but he has to re-apply for repatriation if he wants to go back.

I am surprised that Mexcio's immigration law is stricter but why can't US follow their example then since they are neighbor?

Politicians. That's why Minutemen and other organizations were formed to do something about it because the Federal government refuses to solve the illegal immigration problems and it had forced many local cities across the nation, including my city to use their local powers to pass the local laws to prevent illegal immigration, but the laws were blocked by the judges.

There have been discussions and jokes regarding "adopting" the Mexican laws and reform it into the American laws. Illegals like our US laws because they are more flexible than Mexican and foreign laws. Legally, they have no right to take advantage of our US laws.

...Reba don't too, but surprisely much of other around this thread taking her side while she is only trying to tease on me and don't understand me at the same time....
:aw: I hope you don't mind a little teasing sometimes. It keeps the discussions from getting too serious. :giggle:

Begin commercial break

I'd like to buy the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow white turtle doves.

Chorus:
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to buy the world a Coke
And keep it company
That's the real thing.

Chorus 2:
What the world wants today
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

Sing with me
In perfect harmony
And keep it company
That's the real thing

Chorus 2:
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

End commercial break

:aw: I hope you don't mind a little teasing sometimes. It keeps the discussions from getting too serious. :giggle:

Nope I don't mind at all :) That's why I took your joke as sense of humor. ;)

Begin commercial break

And furnish it with love

Chorus:
In perfect harmony
And keep it company
That's the real thing.

Chorus 2:
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

Sing with me
In perfect harmony
And keep it company
That's the real thing

Chorus 2:
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

End commercial break

Nice poem :D

Yupp it's all our fault to create the weapons, planes, ships, industrials, commericals, etc etc etc making the earth harder for us to live in our nature.

I am just saying that whole of different countries in the world should work together in the world for everyone, not seperate many different of countries and put the borderline around each other, make up the ridicilious wars, etc.

Well, all countries make business with other countries.

Example: Iraq can order a poisonous substance to produce the plant parts insecticides or artificial fertilizers at different companies in Germany, America or other countries. How do they know Iranian use parts to produce chemistry weapons?

No fence needed for Texas. Put the freshwater crocodiles and piranhas in the Rio Grande. :D

Illegal aliens don't go thru the check points. At the southern US border, they sneak over the river, thru the desert. At the northern US border, they can walk thru the woods. All the Southern coast, they can land a boat on a beach.

Check points are only effective for honest people. Illegal aliens aren't honest.

*Big sigh* it's impossible!!! Unfortunlately yes, they are not honest people and disrespect the law.

Then we will not have to worry about any of illegal immigrants or would we ask "What the heck is illegal immigrants?". Look at Bush, China, etc. They ignore the Global Warming, which will kill WHOLE of the people around the world and pay attention about how they can care of the little country, and the little war. Right now we are having the pollution coming from China around the Pacific States.

I understand what you mean.

The problem is US Government is skepical to take EU Government's strong advice for get Global Warming after happened Katrina. I really has no idea why.

All I see today is a messed up and nonsense of wars. All I see the "war" is just someone who want to win and being greedy of its country.

Yeah, we consider Iraq war as an illegal war...

AN ILLEGAL WAR!? HA! What about Spanish-American War in 1898? America declared war on Spain with no evidence for sunk of USS Maine. Spanish government didn't say anything about the sunk of USS Maine. Do y'all consider it an illegal war? We go in Iraq for WMDs but no WMDs over there. Oops, so, we fought against the terrorists for GOOD.

Thank you for share interesting post about Mexico and law but I quote part of your post to response.

If the children of a Mexican born parent are not born in Mexico, they are automatically Mexicans, but when they turn 18, they must make a decision to choose which country they want to become citizens. Like me... I chose to become a U.S. citizen and obey U.S. laws. When my Mexican born father became a naturalized U.S. citizen, he still has his Mexican citizenship, but he has to re-apply for repatriation if he wants to go back.

I like Mexico's law better "If the children of a Mexican born parent are not born in Mexico, they are automatically Mexicans"... Here in Germany is bit opposite.

The children born in Germany to temporary legal immgrant parents who live for over 5 years with good criminal records and good work reference then they are automatically German. (Their children are consider as Muslim-German because their parents are Muslim but Muslim-German consider themselves as German and want to live like Germans). I know that the German law is too easy for non-Germans to apply for citizenship and legislated when their children born in Germany which mean it's good for legal immigrant to stay here in Germany permanently with no more apply for extend because their children born in Germany. :|

AN ILLEGAL WAR!? HA! What about Spanish-American War in 1898? America declared war on Spain with no evidence for sunk of USS Maine. Spanish government didn't say anything about the sunk of USS Maine. Do y'all consider it an illegal war?

I would suggest you to visit Google and type "Iraq war is an illegal war" then you will see yourself.

There're no comparision between US-Iraq and US-Spanish. Anyway, did you know that Nazis in Germany were arrested for war crime?

We go in Iraq for WMDs but no WMDs over there. Oops, so, we fought against the terrorists for GOOD.

Oh, the WMD is the reason why the soliders are sent to there and then die because WMD is not over there?
How do you know that Iraqi are terrorists?
Remember, the terrorists are EVERYWHERE in the world, not just Iraq and Islam countries. Why attack only them?

Did you know that US military build in Africa? Can you please explain me what is the reason they build there in Africa for?

Apology for :topic:

Begin commercial break

And furnish it with love

Chorus:
In perfect harmony
And keep it company
That's the real thing.

Chorus 2:
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

Sing with me
In perfect harmony
And keep it company
That's the real thing

Chorus 2:
Coca-Cola
Is the real thing

End commercial break

Pretty peom :D

No fence needed for Texas. Put the freshwater crocodiles and piranhas in the Rio Grande. :D

It's violate the human rights.

I'm take to build the new wall instead of toss many dangerous animals in Rio Grande.

Also, it make Rio Grande looks bad.

AN ILLEGAL WAR!? HA! What about Spanish-American War in 1898? America declared war on Spain with no evidence for sunk of USS Maine. Spanish government didn't say anything about the sunk of USS Maine. Do y'all consider it an illegal war? We go in Iraq for WMDs but no WMDs over there. Oops, so, we fought against the terrorists for GOOD.

It's all about her opinion, no need to bother that.

Oops, so, we fought against the terrorists for GOOD.

Get real Texan Guy, We fought a country that has nothing to do with us, a majority of Americans thinks it was NOT worth going to war in Iraq. You may think that it would stop terrorists from entering our country, It doesn't. It has been going on for so long and there are times we fought and fought, nothing changes for the better. Instead of fighting a war, they need to come up with a bright plan to prevent it from happening again, which meaning more tight securities, keep illegal aliens out. Look at the cost of the war, costs also have been higher than expected. I think sending U.S. troops to Iraq was one big mistake.

Get real Texan Guy, We fought a country that has nothing to do with us, a majority of Americans thinks it was NOT worth going to war in Iraq. You may think that it would stop terrorists from entering our country, It doesn't. It has been going on for so long and there are times we fought and fought, nothing changes for the better. Instead of fighting a war, they need to come up with a bright plan to prevent it from happening again, which meaning more tight securities, keep illegal aliens out. Look at the cost of the war, costs also have been higher than expected. I think sending U.S. troops to Iraq was one big mistake.

Oh, that's true.

Terrorists wouldn't stop in anywhere, though.

Well, all countries make business with other countries.

Example: Iraq can order a poisonous substance to produce the plant parts insecticides or artificial fertilizers at different companies in Germany, America or other countries. How do they know Iranian use parts to produce chemistry weapons?

Yeah many countries are getting working together.

I understand what you mean.

The problem is US Government is skepical to take EU Government's strong advice for get Global Warming after happened Katrina. I really has no idea why.

Well there have been many nature disaters around the world since the Katrina, like the big tsunami at South Asia, many volancos erupted around west mountains, etc and continues to have much disaters around the world each years.

Yeah, we consider Iraq war as an illegal war...

I agree with you, what we did to middle east is a illegal war. But I don't think the war against terrorist are illegal.

Back