Imagine what you would be at, 40 years from today?

what about that girl , one of your friend who was getting better? sent a photo of herself with no makeup?? - gosh she was gorgeous in that picture

oh like in ads on tv with pretty girls play up making clown faces AND they STILL LOOK good...now im getting worried im talking like chicagoblues lol

Yes, there are girls out there that can look that good any day and any way, but they don't think they look that good, only other people see it. :P

yes the dreaded morning pic (DUM DUM DUM)///her, yes Phoenix...how is she anyway? havent seen her in here of ages..

what have i done now?? :eek3:

did you gurls have a fall out or something??

well then, damn im sorry...

just let it go...

I'm not pulling you or anyone in. I'm not the dirty laundry blasting type... hence why I didn't go into a huge rant on anything, never bad mouthing... I don't play that game... mmkay? :P

how i say this?...i trust your judgement on the situation as far as I can see your easy going but not stupid nature to how you present yourself ,no worries and yes shit happens....(not what Id carry around saying shit happens "because i dont know how to deal with it, but in this case I don't!...all I will say...OK lets move on....people have pissed me off no end in the past too , don't you worry about that. Lets keep it cool here...and i adore you all as online freinds....mmmmkay I still wanna get that Duke lol......and another one THERE in the states.... working on it....dunno if its possible though...drats i talk too much .....

Last edited:
That's my motto of life... S**t happens. :P I'm easy going, but have a little work to do with handling idiots... I do not like idiots... or people who over-dramatize / attention grab... I don't deal well with that stuff at all... .:shock: :laugh2:

no worries, just we all know we'd end up grey or white haired if we're lucky, hell the internet culture as we are in now would be completely different with far more differentiation as along with the more rigid/rigorous implementation of societal divinational process ...pretty scary (but at same time those growing up in it wouldn't HAVE a single glimpse of idea of how dividend we have become ... hell it already has happened....just in form that we're not made aware of...just food for thoughts...

but **** it, just enjoy your life as you should...
weberian iron cage or not, you can't do much about it, just live -scary to know we're living off and 3/4 worlds population while the 1% lives on us....

oh well....they can...but life span for them? i dunno id rather die of natural causes....

blah im back with Rosie (my beloved Rose' wine :)

just be happy when you can

no worries, hell the internet culture as we are in now would be completely different with far more differentiation as along with the more rigid/rigorous implementation of societal divining process ...pretty scary (but at same time those growing up in it wouldn't HAVE a single glimpse of idea of how dividend we have become ... hell it already has happened....just in form that we're not made aware of...just food for thoughts...
o
but **** it, just enjoy time on earth when you can

blah im back with Rosie (my beloved Rose' wine :)

just be happy when you can

Guys! Please lets stick to the topic, shall we?

If you want to talk about anything besides the topic thread, move it to the anything you want to say thread on the forum.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Back