Imagine what you would be at, 40 years from today?

In late 80s, still checking on AllDeaf. :P

Hoping Pot will be legal in my state within 40 years.

Last edited:
Ugh, no... because I'd still be super old and stuff....Still eventually fall to bathroom issues,

Yeah, even though nobody wants to die I would rather go out in style than wither away in some nursing home.

I'll be 67, and hopefully enjoying retirement on a big porch with a book in one hand and big glass of wine in the other with my spouse sitting next to me doing the same

I will be 82 years old....yikes!

When we are born, we need to be fed, diapers changed, need someone to hold us and comfort us. We are totally dependent on others to take care of us. If you live long enough you will go through those stages of life all over again. I definitely want to be gone before that happens to me.

When we are born, we need to be fed, diapers changed, need someone to hold us and comfort us. We are totally dependent on others to take care of us. If you live long enough you will go through those stages of life all over again. I definitely want to be gone before that happens to me.

Me too! No fun!

And reading ChicagoBlue's millionth thread complaining about a fake bitcoin :laugh2:

:laugh2:

In late 80s, still checking on AllDeaf. :P

Same here
10ib536.jpg

Doubt abt mah age impossible 2b here, but mah face still look young abt 20 x compared to others. I may live longer like mah granma's age.

Yeah, even though nobody wants to die I would rather go out in style than wither away in some nursing home.

Motorcycle baby! Go out on the motorcycle! Definitely prefer that than going out in a nursing home... I'm right there with ya!

And reading ChicagoBlue's millionth thread complaining about a fake bitcoin :laugh2:

That, or millionth thread telling us that he wouldn't be here today had he done something or not stopped something... Except I picture his thread will go more as, "If I'd have answered the door for those kids selling candy, I'd have broken a hip and wouldn't be here to tell the tale!" So, it will change a little bit for us. :P

So did I, matter of fact yesterday afternoon! Silly idiot too, he HAD to examine my FL DL! :laugh2::laugh2::crazy:

Jess, that is because you're too gorgeous, and nobody can believe you're past 21! :P I wouldn't have guessed it, just looking at you. :P Take it as a compliment, and hold on to that fountain of youth effect! :D

Jess, that is because you're too gorgeous, and nobody can believe you're past 21! :P I wouldn't have guessed it, just looking at you. :P Take it as a compliment, and hold on to that fountain of youth effect! :D

Can't help it I guess, and I thought the tipsy pic of me was SO bad! :laugh2::laugh2:

Can't help it I guess, and I thought the tipsy pic of me was SO bad! :laugh2::laugh2:

You know, I kind of thought to myself that was a "drunken Jess expression!" :laugh2: No no no no no, it's not bad at all! Quite adorable, really. :P Some people are just that photogenic! :P :D

i know what you mean by some people are that photogenic, people says i look like Peter Jackson...and a decade ago, Keifer Sutherland... next i dunno...but I know that I can REALLY change my looks just with way i brush or cut my hair and change of clothes..to look anywhere from 30 to 50...

used to be 20-45 that was 5 years ago, and it aren't long ago...grrr

but real terms of photogenic is like 'model's symmetrical looks, strong definition of chin lines, and robust eye lines and bags against sags and tautness of skin against winkles in general place, and crow's nest is easier to hide for some...

also good butts that holds up , err flow with legs i dunno that much...

but yer i do get the gist of photogenics......

sometimes i think successful business people use it to 'look smart and in vogue' as in up to date, the mentality of not being in the old outdated 'thinking of strategies' or what not

i know what you mean by some people are that photogenic, people says i look like Peter Jackson...and a decade ago, Keifer Sutherland... next i dunno...but I know that I can REALLY change my looks just with way i brush or cut my hair and change of clothes..to look anywhere from 30 to 50...

used to be 20-45 that was 5 years ago, and it aren't long ago...grrr

I just mean, some people out there look good in pictures no matter what they do! :P I am not one of those... Jess, clearly is lucky and is one. :P Drunken photos of me look like I'm high on drugs of some sort most of the time... :doh:

Back