Imagine what you would be at, 40 years from today?

I think that I will be similar to Reba's husband - TCS, except for belief views. :lol:

:shock: I'll be 67.... That's not cool to think about, I already have back pain what's it going to be like when I'm 67!? :laugh2:

Oh wow, I will be 67 as well, but will be 66 for entire 2054 until December.

I'll be dead within 5 years give or take so no need to make plans that far ahead ... no time like the present anyways :P

*grabs multi-million $$$ life insrance applications*

You know what they say - Only legal in Texas! :thumb:

Kidding you big goof! :hug:

My son would almost be 41 years old. And hopefully, I will have 1 or two more children in their late/mid 30's.

Maybe I will even be a grandpa .. which would be awesome.

What if there was organ replacements to strengthen your life? Would you take it up?

Ugh, no... because I'd still be super old and stuff....Still eventually fall to bathroom issues, and various other things that happen...Granted 67 isn't really old per se, but later on in life when I was in my 90's - 100's... Hell no, let me go in peace! I don't go out chasing death or anything, but I embrace it should it come for me. Everyone has their time, and hopefully mine will come before I'm 100!!! :ugh:

Ugh, no... because I'd still be super old and stuff....Still eventually fall to bathroom issues, and various other things that happen...Granted 67 isn't really old per se, but later on in life when I was in my 90's - 100's... Hell no, let me go in peace! I don't go out chasing death or anything, but I embrace it should it come for me. Everyone has their time, and hopefully mine will come before I'm 100!!! :ugh:
Good point but still, what if something still makes you young, but at the age of 80? Still beautiful and young? :lol:

Well, my Grandmother is up there in age and still looks in her 40's... so as long as I'm that lucky, I'll be okay. :P

Well, my Grandmother is up there in age and still looks in her 40's... so as long as I'm that lucky, I'll be okay. :P

I'm wondering what you look like now. I'm pretty sure you still look like 21 years old or younger.

If I'm still alive at 95, I hope to get to ride on hoverchair!

Back