Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Originally posted by kevbo
Think there would be alot of the same people?
I can see the threads now..

Pics of ur grandkids

How long have you been bald?

Post pictures of your grave

Post pictures of your medicine perscription

:o
Wow after reading this post, my life just flashed before my eye!:eek:

Re: Re: Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Originally posted by nozobo
Wow after reading this post, my life just flashed before my eye!:eek:

:eek: I'm sure that freaked u out eh?

AWWWW..thanks a lot peeps! :laugh2: Being 68 at 40 years from now where I'm sitting.. my pyscharist bills have just suddenly mounted up in front of me!

40 years later I will be 68 years old, forget it too old to hang out in AD LOL :laugh2:

40 years later: "AllDeaf" -- wait, what deaf? Aren't they cured yet? Oh, it's an electronic history document of discussion back then. Oh, what memories!

Originally posted by LinuxGold
40 years later: "AllDeaf" -- wait, what deaf? Aren't they cured yet? Oh, it's an electronic history document of discussion back then. Oh, what memories!

LOL Scott !!! :thumb:

Re: Re: Re: Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Originally posted by prettybebe78
:eek: I'm sure that freaked u out eh?
imagine I'm in heaven watching more deaf being postwhorest!

Originally posted by LinuxGold

:lol: Nice thoughts.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
imagine I'm in heaven watching more deaf being postwhorest!
Nahhhhhh I won't humour you to imagine you like that ;)

Ask a tarot card or palm hand reader to give the predictions of AD for 40 years later!!!;)

Those who posted their nude pictures on the nude santa thread.. imagine their kids' reactions when they joined and saw their mom or dad naked.....

and then ADDED their own.... (this post was made by wickedeyed as since i couldn't log off and switch screennames)

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
Those who posted their nude pictures on the nude santa thread.. imagine their kids' reactions when they joined and saw their mom or dad naked.....

and then ADDED their own.... (this post was made by wickedeyed as since i couldn't log off and switch screennames)

:rofl:

Back