Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Doesn't matter, I can't even read ASL fingerspelling fast... I used to be able to, we signed it all the time coz we didn't want the teachers to know what we were talking about at school! I should learn ASL sometime... heh.

I don't care if this has been brought up from the grave, but this thread seems interesting. I would be 61 by the time, this thread turns 40! I am sure it will be here in 15 years time for its 20th birthday. ;)

Alex

grandpa_pear.jpg

He will be retired by this time !

VampRox

8.jpg

Bear, Ruba and JeepGirl

_41934092_ice_cream_416afp.jpg

Angel and RoadRunner

old%20couple-743330.jpg

Shel90

1516726946_c91ded05b3.jpg

Liebling

image002.jpg

What I think will happen is this alldeaf will probably have bunch bunch bunch of senior citizen because there's whole bunch of you that's still deaf "purist" (if you considered ha or CI bad thing lol) or special group of CI/ha people that's still sign.

If they actually found a cure for deafness in 40 years later and fda law required all child that's born deaf starting at Jan 1st 2030 to be implanted or faced 5 years in jail but except for those couple illegal deafies come in here and hang out with other illegal deafies :lol:

yeah they left or whatever to have a life ;) but i'm still around btw.. I am aka prettybebe78 ;) I have too many usernames for the forum.. but I haven't changed since uh 2005 I think :P

I will probably be dead before then or if I am lucky to be alive over 100 years old. I hope I can still use the internet into my golden age like 80, 90, even 100 years old. It is a long way from today. :hmm:

me too (dead or bedridden), hopefully my penis probably will still be working in 40 years

in 40 years, I would only be 62.... who knows, I may even still be around, lol

Back