Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

What I think will happen is this alldeaf will probably have bunch bunch bunch of senior citizen because there's whole bunch of you that's still deaf "purist" (if you considered ha or CI bad thing lol) or special group of CI/ha people that's still sign.

If they actually found a cure for deafness in 40 years later and fda law required all child that's born deaf starting at Jan 1st 2030 to be implanted or faced 5 years in jail but except for those couple illegal deafies come in here and hang out with other illegal deafies :lol:

I doubt that because it will cause USA no longer have freedoms for everyone! If that will happen, I'll leave USA.

I doubt that AD will get through 40 years because I have a feeling that technology will improve so there will be new "internet" stuff such as insert internet into your eyeball so you can walk around with internet viewing in your eye.

Or insert internet in your brain so you can access all information in internet.

There are many different possible ways to get new technology with internet. Some websites will not able to continue but I'll be surprise if AD will continue for 40 years.

What I think will happen is this alldeaf will probably have bunch bunch bunch of senior citizen because there's whole bunch of you that's still deaf "purist" (if you considered ha or CI bad thing lol) or special group of CI/ha people that's still sign.

If they actually found a cure for deafness in 40 years later and fda law required all child that's born deaf starting at Jan 1st 2030 to be implanted or faced 5 years in jail but except for those couple illegal deafies come in here and hang out with other illegal deafies :lol:

:roll:

I will be 77 years old. damn!

:lol: It means that I will be 86 years old. I don´t know either I am survived next 40 years time...

:laugh2:Those pics from Kalista are hilarious!

I'll be 85 and I'll be posting about winning wheel chair races, I hope!

sallylou-albums-winner-picture3629-winner.jpg

Sally Lou, proud winner of wheel chair races, shows off her ribbon (circa 2049)

Last edited:
Back