I'm upsetting...

BabyAngel, my heart sunk when I read that you also lost your best friend. I lost my best friend (since I was 5 yrs old) last summer and it hurt me bad too. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. We Aders are here for you. I will pray for you.

Forgive me that I dont come around and read threads lately.

I am very sorry that you lost your loved ones... I know its hard for you..
Hang in there gf... they are all up there.. and look down.. and stay in your hearts..

sigh.. huggs.. :hug:

we are sorry for ur loss BabyAngel

Our prayers and condolences are extended to u and ur family :hug:

Oh dear, I´m truly sorry to hear about your best friend... It´s very sad to lose special friend to heaven... It must be terrible for your best friend´s family and fiancee... I feel for you and them... You all are my thought and prayer... :hug:

Baby Angel, I'm so sorry about your cousin and your best friend. What a tragedy! I can't imagine the heartache you're having to endure right now, but as time goes by you'll think more about the good times you had with them and it will get easier, though right now it probably doesn't feel like it ever will.

You WILL get through it, just hang in there.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers for your cousin and
also for your best friend too..im so sorry to hear that too..God Bless!
I know you will miss them very much but you will see them again some day and they are in a better place at least.

I thank you very much for keeping me and my family in your prayers. Also my best friend's family too.

I am getting a little bit better, but I know it will take times to get much better. Again, thank you very much!

You're very welcome BabyAngel, glad to see you're feeling a little better :hug:

I am sorry to hear about that, so you and your family will be in my prayer and thoughts.

BabyAngel~

I didn't want you to think I was being selfish, I just read this thread just now.

I'm sooo sorry for the loss of your cousin and bestfriend! That has to be the hardest to deal with! :hug: My heart goes out to you and your family and bestfriend's family.

We're on the same boat here, :sad: We just gotta hang in there and stay strong! If there's anything I can do for you, give me a hollar in PM.

Please do stay strong and keep those great memories with you! Love you!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, may she rest in peace. :(

Glad that you are alright for while.. remma just hang in there i know how ur feel since you already lose ur cousin and ur best friend smile

RebelGirl said:
BabyAngel~

I didn't want you to think I was being selfish, I just read this thread just now.

I'm sooo sorry for the loss of your cousin and bestfriend! That has to be the hardest to deal with! :hug: My heart goes out to you and your family and bestfriend's family.

We're on the same boat here, :sad: We just gotta hang in there and stay strong! If there's anything I can do for you, give me a hollar in PM.

Please do stay strong and keep those great memories with you! Love you!

Girl, you don't have to worry about not answering this thread because I know how it goes with your computer. But thanks for responing this.

I just had a long day today because this early morning I had to go to the hospital for my "second" dad, he had a blockage heart so he have to get surgery, but he's fine now and then I had to go to the funeral this afternoon for my cousin, it was very nice service.

Back