I'm upsetting...

BabyAngel

Reaction score
I just want to vent out about this...

I have been upsetting since this evening because my mom just informed me over the phone that my cousin got in a car wreck this evening and airlifted to the hospital, but we got a phone call back and they said we lost her, She is just 18 years old...too young for her to be away from us. I just can't imagine how my family went through this again and again and again after I lost my uncle from accident, dad from heart attack, and grandpa from heart problems.

I just can't go through it again, I didn't want to go to the funeral home but I know I have to go be with my family this weekend. Please pray for our family.

oh man!!! i am very sowwy abt that... i know that u have hard time thru with this... :hug: if u need me anything then u have my pgr.. :ily:

Oh my goodness. She was so young! I am sorry for your loss. Yeah, it is better to be with your family. I dont like funerals but I just go there to offer my support and my shoulders to cry on. Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Just remember this, your cousin is with your uncle, dad, and grandpa in a good wonderful place with no pain. :) Praying for you and your family.

A lot of :hug: !!!

Ohhh I am so sorry about what happened to your cousin and what you and your family are going through. I will pray for you and your family to have the strength to go through with the funeral :hug:

Oh no, thats wicked.

My sympathy to you and your family.

Ohh God , I'm so sorry to hear that BabyAngel :hug:, you're right 18 years old is pretty young to die so soon, I can truly understand how this must be hard on you and your family, but I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayer....

Again, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news :(....

I lost a cousin at age 18 too - many years ago. It's tragic. God be with you and your family at this time. You'll be in my prayers.

Oh yeah, I lost my cousin he was the only grandson my grandparents had with 6 granddaughters at that time.

He was 11, died drowning while he was on camping with the Scouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyAngel - I will pray for you.

oh man!! i m very sorry heard abt ur cousin went with god right now but but i know she is gonna WATCH over you it's seem bad year for you oh man

once again really sorry abt ur cousin *hug* pls come back to us when you feel ready in few couple day no time smile take easy on urself.. ur not only i been there before i already lose few friend who with god right now *hug*

It's tragic when a family loses a member, more so at a young age....I can almost imagine how wretched your heart must be feeling now and the confusion, the frustrations, etc., yet, at the same time, hold fast to the good memories of what she did, who she was, what she has accomplished, etc., rather than on the 'event' of what happened, surely, this can help ease the sufferings...to cherish the 'good' life she did have and now being in a place where there is no pain, no suffering but peace and happiness. You and your family, friends, relatives will all be in my thoughts and prayers tonight! If you ever feel the need to 'vent' more, you're more than welcome to here or PM a member or reach out to someone whether it's a good friend of yours online or someone who lives nearby. Please do take great care and hang in there! :hug:

This thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

That is terrible news. BabyAngel please know that my prayers are with you. Funeral homes are never easy especially when there is a young person involved and even more harder for a Deaf person because interpreters usually are not at funeral homes. I will pray for you. May God comfort and keep you during this difficult time with your family's support as well as your support to your family.

Oh man Babyangel.. ya do have my condelences on the loss of your 18 years old cousin.. she too young to pass on.... such a shame indeed.. hope ya will be oaky following this tragedy.... that will be painful for ya and your family in the days to come... again, I am sorry for the loss of your cousin..

BabyAngel, oh no... sorry to hear abt ur loss relative, pray for you and ur family. Yeah too young, my cousin was 16 yr old and got killed by Dui driver. long time ago. Be Strong! Hang it there..

Oh my god! I am so sorry for your loss. 18 years old is really young to leave the earth. :( Anyway, you'll be in my thought! If you need to talk, PM me for SN. :hug:

Sorry to hear about your loss....

It seems to me tooo that I go funeral 3 times a year every year.

:sadwave:

BabyAngel, I'm so sorry for your loss; may God be with you at this time and give you a peace that passeth all understanding.

:hug: sorry about your loss. I know it is hard to lose someone who passed on at a very young age. I did loss someone at 18 yrs old back in 1983. It wasnt that easy. But the memory will always be cherish.

My thought and prayer goes to her families and friends. :hug: again.

I'm so sorry for your loss, She is really young, and it's terrible to happen to someone that young. :( Your family, Her family and you are in my thoughts and prayer during this difficult time.

Oh my dear, I'm truly sorry to hear about your cousin... Yes I'm agree that she's pretty young... 18 years old... It must be scary for you and your family :(

You and your family have my sypmathy and thought .

That's really sad, BabyAngel. We are sorry and will pray for you all. Remember the good times you had with your cousin in your heart. :hug:

Back