I'm upsetting...

BabyAngel - I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Nobody should have to lose their loved ones. It's pretty young at that age to die but do remember her and cherish those memories you have with your cousin. We'll all be thinking of you and praying for your family through this hard time.

BabyAngel,

Truly deepest sorrow fulliest for your family lost love ones.. Yes, So young is departing on the earth and staying w/Jesus heaven... She's quite so young only 18 yrs living on the earth.. *breaking my heart goes out for your family*

Deepest sorrow
From The Watts Family..

*Sigh* I am really glad that RoadRunner sticks this thread for a little while, it would make me feel much better, but right now it is very bad time for me

I had a really awful time yesterday just because of my cousin. I know she is happy to be with everybody who I've lost in the past. Yesterday I was doing okay until last night around 11 pm...everything changed my life! My friend decided to came over to my apartment and told me the truth, she knew that she have to tell me something...she just told me that my best friend Stephaine got killed by deer wreck last night around 930 to 10 pm, it broke my heart because Stephaine was suppose to get married in three weeks and we always talk to each other all the times about everything, she was so great girl, she loves to laugh no matter what...if I am in a bad mood, she would come over and make me laugh to forget about my bad mood. I just can't sit here and crying and crying over my best friend. I just thought everything will be allright until it changed....I've lost my best friend forever.

I really need your support to get me through this because I just can't do this by myself. And I thank you for keep me and my family in your prayers for my cousin....and I need you to pray for me and my best friend's family too.

She was suppose to get married in 3 weeks? awww that's so sad..... :(

Oh man, Your best friend too? That's got to be hard losing 2 people at the same time. Please do not despair, Things will turn out to be all right in the long run. I know it's got to be chaos over there but keep in mind, Everyone is rooting for you and we all will be there for you.

Damn......another one on the same day? I am so sorry for your loss. Your cousin then your best friend? damn, Sorry. :hug:

Other ur best friend is killed same day? whoa! sorry about loss ur best friend and ur cousin too so pls HANG IN THERE OK :hug:

Oh I am so sorry about your best friend. I can imagine how hard it is on you to lose your cousin and your best friend at the same time. Hang in there :hug:

Forgive me I didn't quite read your post very clearly, you mean you lost your cousin and your best friend??....

Geeze, that's terrible BabyAngel, Gosh I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now :(...It is very hard to lose a best friend who always there for you when ever you need her, but you also have us too, and we will support you all the way hon.....We do care about you alot and we're here for you too... :hug:

btw Did you get my email BabyAngel?....

BabyAngel i am extremely sorry for you loss i can't imagine what ur going though i will most definitly pray for you and your family and stefs family :grouphug:

I apologize abt your cousin's passed away, I will pray for you and your family to get better from happened. :hug: all of us are here for you whenever you need us!

:( Oh my dear friend Baby Angel!!! I am so very very sorry for the loss of your cousin. :hug: :hug: I cannot imagine what you must be going through with all the family members you have lost this past year, but, rest assured, that God must have needed your cousin, and is now at peace!! I will pray that God will comfort you when you join your family members to honor your cousin. Celebrate her life, remember all the good memories you had with your cousin, and the love you both shared!!! I know you will be a brave soul Baby Angel, and be the great support person that I know you can be!!! Again, I am so sorry for your loss, I will pray that God will comfort your heart and sadness. Big :hug: :ily:

:hug: :hug: Oh BabyAngel, I just read the second part of your posting. I cannot imagine how heavy your heart is right now. I am so sorry about Stephanie!! She was supposed to get married in 3 weeks? This has to be so upsetting for everyone involved!! You have my prayers, my support and my love!! I am always here for you BabyAngel!!! I am so very, very sorry about Stephanie. I remember you mentioning her to me a few times, she was a great friend to you!!! I hope your days will be comforting with God's help, and all of us from AD!!!! :ily: :ily:

I am very sorry to hear of ur loss both ur cousin and ur best friend... damn hard to believe that happened on the same day!! Damn! :hug:

My prayers and my thoughs go to u and ur family.... We, alldeaf, are here for u to comfort....that what Friends are for... :)

:hug:

Dear BabyAngel,
I'm deeply sorry to hear about premature passing of your cousin and your best friend. May they rest in peace.

i am sorry babyangel

you not alone i lost my 2 cousin in same car accident in 1994
they were 16 years old twins

your family are in my prayer smile
:hug:

Last edited:
oh no when i read your 2nd post

i am sorry about your best friend i am so sorry

hugs

Back