Im ready

hohDougRN

Reaction score
Last night, I told my wife I'm finally ready to let go and that I want divorce. Before this she has been playing the tough girl/ unsymathetic person without remorse or feeling for her actions. It wasn't until I told her I'm ready to move on and that its what I really want she started crying and said she doen't know if she's ready.:rl: What?! This just pissed me off more and convinced me she is even more selfish than I anticipated. She played all cold when I was kissing her ass to try and make it work and now that I called her on her bluff, she regrets now?! That's fucked up- I am so gone, filing for divorce as fast as I can.

Whoa, I am so sorry to hear that! :hug: I think some women try to cover up their feelings and not tell you until the last mintue.. I think the divorce did hit her. Divorce is not a fun thing to go through and it is very painful..believe me. I am here for you if you need me.. pm me anytime! :hug: :(

Last night, I told my wife I'm finally ready to let go and that I want divorce. Before this she has been playing the tough girl/ unsymathetic person without remorse or feeling for her actions. It wasn't until I told her I'm ready to move on and that its what I really want she started crying and said she doen't know if she's ready.:rl: What?! This just pissed me off more and convinced me she is even more selfish than I anticipated. She played all cold when I was kissing her ass to try and make it work and now that I called her on her bluff, she regrets now?! That's fucked up- I am so gone, filing for divorce as fast as I can.

You're doing the right thing man, I'm proud of you, it makes you stronger not weak, You stood up on your two feet and tell her how it is, if she was never the wife she is supposed to be, then what is it worth to save? ;)

i am glad that u can stand up and be brave urself... i undy how ur feeling.. u dont need be suffer anymore..

wow! but you did right things to tell ur wife that you are make right decision start fill out for divorce cuz i know it's not easy for that but but you are very strong wise and brave! smile i do agree w/them

whoa!! GO man!! You need ur happiest!! She didnt give you any happiest. You need something different. Go for it!!! Good luck!!

i guess u already know what do with ur future in ur life, if u w/ her, what it gonna be happen if in 5 years later. But, glad you got this planned out and get out of this knife stab in the heart. I know its hard but u know its going to be ok afterward.

You go Man!! I am proud of you! You don't want to feel no more pain from that woman who likes to mess with you... Go and follow your heart where you are happy in.. Divorce is tough, but for you, if you have no kids with her, you will get a quickly divorce. Believe me.. It will be all finished...

Stay strong and be yourself and don't take that woman's sob stories and her begging stories.. If you believe her, and start all over again, and in nexxt few month, she will be doing it all over again and messing with other people and leaving you hurt more and more.. Forget it.. Time to move on!

I have been there and done that with women who played some really serious mind messed up games so I know exactly what that is like and it is no fun. There are some seriously disturbed women out there with real serious mental and emotional problems in this world and you got to keep a sharp eye out for those ones because they cause alots of un-wanted problems that you do not need at this point in your life, Really at any point of your life, it does not matter where at that point in life that you are at. Those kind of women are no fun and I want nothing to do with them much less marrying a very ungrateful woman for the rest of my life. No Thanks so I am with you on that one. I am sorry you had to file for divorce, but really sometimes that is the best thing you ever have done because it opens the door to a very wonderful woman who will be your wife in your life with the loving soul of a very good mother for your sons and daughters. God Bless :angel:

I'm sorry to hear that. But do what you have to do. Sometimes divorce is necessary. Stay strong!

I'm sorry you've had to go through a divorce. Just hang in there!

Yea, it seems liek when reality hits people in the face, then they change their minds or emotions. Important u follow your heart and if that is the right path for u to take, then go for it. Divorce is no fun but good thing about time is that it heals wounds if u let it. :)

Stay strong and be yourself and don't take that woman's sob stories and her begging stories.. If you believe her, and start all over again, and in nexxt few month, she will be doing it all over again and messing with other people and leaving you hurt more and more.. Forget it.. Time to move on!

:gpost:!! well said there Crazywackomomma!! ;)

Ahh.. If she really loves you then she should change herself.. If she don't change herself that means she don't really love you and it not worth to stay marry.. I had seen lots of people are like that when one person never change to be better person then they would get broke up or get divorce. That happened to me with my few ex. My few ex never change to be better man so I decided to dump them for good to make them to learn lesson!

Sorry about that!! Move on and Happy Peace Life! ok :):):):)

Silly question to asking..

Are you take your dog with you? :):):) then Your dog will be your best friend! :):)

you are all so awsome. I wished you were all here so I could give hug :grouphug: you are great support for me.

Phillips: yes I get the doggie! she is my baby and gives me great companionship right now. just have to keep my HA's put up....no more disasters please

you are all so awsome. I wished you were all here so I could give hug :grouphug: you are great support for me.

Phillips: yes I get the doggie! she is my baby and gives me great companionship right now. just have to keep my HA's put up....no more disasters please

Hey with your great attitude, you will make some lady very happy. Good luck in the next chapter of your life story.

Back