Im ready

Not ready? That sucks!

Sorry about that. I hate it when people change their minds later or feelings change in the future.

When I was with my ex-girlfriend, my feelings for her never changed. No matter how much problem we had together, I still loved her.

When we broke up, it was not because I stopped loving her... it was because the relationship was too unhealthy. Ugh!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Do hope all things goes well for ya after the divorce. I know it is hard - but, after gettin' divorce, you will feel a whole lot better. :)

It would help if, you go out with friends and have fun. This will cheer you up and make your day a special about yourself. ;)

Sorry to hear about this situation.. it's sad how people abuse their wedding vows ... as I know myself never been married it's scary out there cause I want to be with someone that love each other like no tomorrow. I don't believe in marriages staying together for the kid's sake cause they kids will think it's the norm to show no love... We can't stop living for this reason as we all have a life too... To make our life happy we have to make it happy noone else can. I know all about divorces as my parent were divorced years ago and it was the best thing for both of them...

Just take one day at a time....

Yesterday is History, Today is a Blessing, Tomorrow is a Mystery....

Not ready? That sucks!

Sorry about that. I hate it when people change their minds later or feelings change in the future.

When I was with my ex-girlfriend, my feelings for her never changed. No matter how much problem we had together, I still loved her.

When we broke up, it was not because I stopped loving her... it was because the relationship was too unhealthy. Ugh!

I totally agree with you about when it comes to it being unhealthy as I hate when it's a one-sided relationship.. as well you can't keep trying to make it happy for what it's worth!! hang in there.. or force someone to love you, that's so wrong... it's a good experience and make us stronger too.. smile Keep your Chin up...

Yo, Doug, just wanted to chime in to say that I'm glad you're taking the steps necessary to move on. As posted before, you definitely didn't (and don't!) deserve to be treated that way.

Obviously, your soon-to-be-ex has some issues that need working out... but at this point, SHE is the one responsible to work them out.

Just remain strong, and keep your head above water. You'll look back in a few months, and be so relieved that you finally got out of that horrible situation. And yeah, sure... there's probably going to be a part of you that will always regret what happened... and maybe a part of you that will always love her, in some way. But, she made her decision some time ago that she wasn't invested in your relationship.

Good luck to ya, and keep us posted!

Back