Im ready

hohDougRN,
Actually you did right thing as long you felt sumth'n wrong w/your spouse "cold shoulder" and your rights... I do agree w/saywhatkid's comment!
Don't share your privacy lifestyle in pm... your mind business... *wink* Take Care!

*cough* One person is very smart breath... Don't be smart ass what r u did!
*coughing again*

I am glad you got out of the marriage. it is not good for you, really. Sound like she never cared for you and that is wrong! jeez. Good for you and stay strong! you got friends here so dont worry about ur soon to be EX wife.. u can do better than that. Just remember we are here for you! :)

Remember need pray for her... Someday she will wake up and sorry herself when become older.

Yea, I think my ex hubby is regretting for cheating on me now. :giggle:

Sorry to go off topic ....back to topic!

Last night, I told my wife I'm finally ready to let go and that I want divorce. Before this she has been playing the tough girl/ unsymathetic person without remorse or feeling for her actions. It wasn't until I told her I'm ready to move on and that its what I really want she started crying and said she doen't know if she's ready.:rl: What?! This just pissed me off more and convinced me she is even more selfish than I anticipated. She played all cold when I was kissing her ass to try and make it work and now that I called her on her bluff, she regrets now?! That's fucked up- I am so gone, filing for divorce as fast as I can.

Whoa...I'm sorry to hear that but u did the right thing to make urself happier...
:wiggle:

I am sorry to heard but you did right thing to make your decision that is very important thing is happiness yourself!

Doug,
I'm gladdened and proud of you for making this difficult and yet vital step to end this unhealthy relationship. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear Doug. That's really all I wanna say on this subject. Except I know how ya feel.

Gosh! Divorce your wife. Shame it didn't work out very well. Hope it goes smooth for you to file it.

How are you doing now? Things kinda settling down for ya? Divorce is rough but it'll get easier. Hope you're doing well.

Well, just getting to the stage that I got all my stuff out of my house and she's moving in a day or two as well. She's just so messed up in the head now; it's like she's not even in touch with reality anymore. Any time we have a conversation she just don't make sense. She's drinking a ton and corrupting her little sister while she's at it. That part is so frustrating, bringing her down with her so she doesn't feel bad. Everything is about dennial with her.....she's done nothing wrong, according to her.....seriously I just want to get on with this so I can get back on my feet again and move on.

Well, just getting to the stage that I got all my stuff out of my house and she's moving in a day or two as well. She's just so messed up in the head now; it's like she's not even in touch with reality anymore. Any time we have a conversation she just don't make sense. She's drinking a ton and corrupting her little sister while she's at it. That part is so frustrating, bringing her down with her so she doesn't feel bad. Everything is about dennial with her.....she's done nothing wrong, according to her.....seriously I just want to get on with this so I can get back on my feet again and move on.

That sure reminds me of someone who's in denied too, and feels that she ever did anything wrong in her own marriage. You are better off without her, if she cannot admit her wrongs in her marriage then she will never going to admit her wrongs. I'm glad you know when enough is enough, You'll find someone way better than your soon to be ex wife. ;) Wish you good luck whatever path you walk on.

Wow, sounds like you have seen the light about her. Alcohol will not help her. She needs to look into herself. I think she realizes you were a keeper and she F'd up big time. Funny how ugly an ex can look, eh? Keep your head up and keep looking forward, because there's nothing behind you but bad history, hurt, messed up...and forward is scary, but the scenery is so much better!

Yep I know the feeling about wanting to get it done with and move on. Been there and it is no fun. Hang in there! :)

Gee, poor little sister. She doesn't deserve to be dragged into the misery your soon to be ex is in now. I hope the divorce process will go smoothly. Remember you have leverages, and use it IF necessary. Stay strong and look to the future with optimism.

I think u did the right thing to move on cuz she all did is give u more problems and I wish u all the best in whatever u do in future and hopefully she will wake up and smell coffee but let her talk.. and don't let her piss u off just let her talk her head off if she tries to get your pity.. all she can do is feel sorry for herself. :)

I talked to the wife of the guy my wife was cheating on me with today. :eek3: Whoa!, that was interesting. I feel so bad for her, she seems like such a nice lady. They have been married for 26 yrs. She did appreciate the call, but I know now sad she must feel now.:|

I talked to the wife of the guy my wife was cheating on me with today. :eek3: Whoa!, that was interesting. I feel so bad for her, she seems like such a nice lady. They have been married for 26 yrs. She did appreciate the call, but I know now sad she must feel now.:|

Yikes! Your wife cheated on you with another married guy? :ugh: I hate cheaters. :pissed: I'm so sorry Doug, You deserved someone better than your soon to be ex wife, she's nothing but a low life slut. :giggle:

Back