I'm gone.

And by the way,

SimpleMan, Vamp, grummer, and others who have left helpful comments to me, thank you.

And you are right, Grummer. All I do 99% of the time is sit in my house, in my room, and study and read things. I need to do something else... this isn't healthy.

for example....

:dance:

for example....

:dance:

Heh, yeah.

Actually, I used to be into Qigong a bit. I don't really know why I stopped hobbies and relaxing things... I guess I just became obsessed with figuring things out and didn't think I had the time for 'fun' stuff.

If it weren't for my BF and friends making me do things occasionally, I might be insane by now.

And that is where you are wrong.

I was upset and venting.
Don't like it? Too bad for you, I guess. What you just did is the kind of thing *I* disapprove of.

its ok to vent but when it comes to message boards where you dont know 90% of the people more than likely its better to just not give a fuck.

I know what you mean! LOL Listen to your heart, if it seems like its too good or worse to be true, it probably is. Leave the site for better things that suit you better, unless turning around and biting the head off the offender is your thing. Dwelling on the negative BS will make you go insane, you know who you are, they don't, and move on knowing they can't be civilized by using such jargon.

its ok to vent but when it comes to message boards where you dont know 90% of the people more than likely its better to just not give a fuck.

I understand this view, but don't feel the same... though it does give me a useful insight on something else I was thinking about...

A thick skin is a useful thing to develop and have.

I suppose it is.

Back