I'm going to USA!

You should see on the bottom of their website to see what they used.

However, during this week my work contract will come. So this will mean I find out my starting date. So that comes to time for getting my US visa and flight tickets!

What are one of the things you are looking forward to doing in America ( beside women, of course)

Haha I'm not really focusing on women! I just let the sea fly in mean time.

I will be travelling with new friends who are going to work with me at the ski resort. So travelling around the country, Canada and Mexico. As well check out the tornadoes in the plains!

Haha I'm not really focusing on women! I just let the sea fly in mean time.

I will be travelling with new friends who are going to work with me at the ski resort. So travelling around the country, Canada and Mexico. As well check out the tornadoes in the plains!

you goal on new socialize to new friends, new friends how meeting to friendly to people see Canada to Mexico, you exciting to travel to happy to happy airplane
pretty people happy to dream to happy dream how great wonderful! want to happy holiday :)

you goal on new socialize to new friends, new friends how meeting to friendly to people see Canada to Mexico, you exciting to travel to happy to happy airplane
pretty people happy to dream to happy dream how great wonderful! want to happy holiday :)

And get paid at same time!

beautiful area

I don't ski but have been in the area many times when travelling by car. It is near SLC, but east of it in the mountains, close to Wyoming border. Definately cool and low humidity in the winter. Ok in the summer also due to elevation and low humidity. The snow is very low moisture. As Utah plates say "the greatest snow on earth". California snow is another story. Called sierra cement. The mormons do not have near as strong of hold on the region as they used to. Still strong morals though and most of those that can afford to ski there will probably be mormons. They may prefer the term "LDS" though.

Oh yes! I want to watch NBA! Also see major league baseball and football. Can't wait to get shredded in massive crowds! :)

Oh yes! I want to watch NBA! Also see major league baseball and football. Can't wait to get shredded in massive crowds! :)

shredded in massive crowds? that's Europe, not America :lol:

Oh come on you guys! 100k crowd is pretty much like a cheese grater! Shredded cheese for me! Hot dogs!

Just realised that my flight will arrive to USA's second largest city! You know what that is! Hollywood baby! Sunset Blv!

You should find plenty of snow bunnies at the ski resort. Keep working out so you can hop in the hot tubs while there. Also look for fake leg casts to put on to get women to want to help you

Help her out of her wet ski clothes.

Prevent her putting on dry ones.

Oh come on you guys! 100k crowd is pretty much like a cheese grater! Shredded cheese for me! Hot dogs!

Just realised that my flight will arrive to USA's second largest city! You know what that is! Hollywood baby! Sunset Blv!

FYI Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood is not what it looks like in the movies. So many strange people. Also if you need to use a restroom, good luck. Most restaurants won't let you use them unless you are a paying customer. In the fast food restrooms you need to pay,just like a parking meter.:roll: Have FUN:wave:

FYI Sunset Blvd. in Hollywood is not what it looks like in the movies. So many strange people. Also if you need to use a restroom, good luck. Most restaurants won't let you use them unless you are a paying customer. In the fast food restrooms you need to pay,just like a parking meter.:roll: Have FUN:wave:

Do you have to pay to use bathroom in fast food place even if you just order a hamburger or milkshake??

Make sure to update your facebook status as you travel around.

You sure!? ^^^ Haha well my mother probably going to be all over my status updates and photos. More of actual every single move I do on my trip for 12months.......You would feel annoyed, this kind of situation seems like avoiding other people to do their liking, comments and see my pictures while being embedded in my mother's intentions!?

I should do my professional photography during the trip. As well make mini documentary video clips!

Can't wait to attend to first NBA game on 5th December between Utah Jazz and Orlando Magic!

Nah its full time job! For 3-4months at the ski resort. 40hours per week with minimum of 30hours per week. I should get my contract by tomorrow or Saturday morning (Australian time).

I had a brief look at tourist attractions. Mount Rushmore, Devils Pit, Yellowstone National Park and that local attractions close to SLC. Any suggestions?

Back