If you died.. what would you let others do? (internet)

yeah it's kinda horrible. and yes they should close them.

I think FB should let us creat our own memorial web page and designate one or more who can activate it upon our death. I think it would be kind of cool to design what I want people to see after I die.

I wouldn't go on Facebook in this regard. If someone passed away, I would hear it from friend or family members.

Id sell my screen name Grummer to the highest bidder, and let them to loyally impersonate me in according to a policy that they are meant to emulate my persona, including swearing, being critical, being funny, and must be intelligent enough. Applicationts would be stringently screened for at least two years to gain any considersation to be qualified and be added to the shortlist of potential survivor of 'The Legendary Grummer' internet personality. Shortly prior to my death and they would be drawned out of the shortlist of the prized identity lottery, to take place of the richest in surviving my infamous internet name- Grummer. ..and in the policy they are to oblige to carry this legend on, new imposters to live out the personality (and keep funding the cryo to keep me alive untill the bionic/cybory technology is perfected then reawake me...
Proceedings will go towards funding for my 'Deep freeze" to which I would go into the long term deep freeze inside the famous cryo frreezer for at least two hundred years. Hopefully, they would wake me up, carry out the advance Bio-neuro-mechanical engneering to hook me to a new bionic body and happy ever after...for another 500 years (food and nutrients science will have advanced so much by then) in addition... ..and in the policy they are to oblige to carry this legend on, new imposters to live out the personality (and keep funding the cryo to keep me alive untill the bionic/cybory technology is perfected then reawake me...

G

I have advised family members that upon my death they must sign in under my handle and troll Foxrac relentlessly. :lol:

Facebook allows your family to takeover your page if they provide facebook with a death certificate. I wouldnt mind letting my family run it for a couple of months but would prefer them to shut it down after that. Life is for the living, I want them to be happy. Remember me in the little things in life.

My ma passed away two years ago this month (stroke). I was not big on facebook but she had been telling me all about it and was urging me to get on. I finally did just before she passed. Sent her a friend request. I'm still waiting for her to approve it.

Oh well but I am glad her page is still there. I read and post on it from time to time.

I have advised family members that upon my death they must sign in under my handle and troll Foxrac relentlessly. :lol:

Why are you targeting my username?

I found your statement is unpleasant. :ugh3:

I don't know that smilies indicate the joke.

Well now you do! :)

Notice the emoticon is moving to show laughter. :lol:

Also the code for that emoticon is lol, which means laughing out loud. Hope that helps. We are allowed to have fun and joke around here from time to time....sorry you took it the wrong way.

Foxrac, read this again,
I have advised family members that upon my death they must sign in under my handle and troll Foxrac relentlessly

its in 'between lines' that the 'troll relentlessly' is exagerated right? relentlessly.

Quite often jokes like this, tend to use word 'relentlessly' as its a kind of neutral tone, but we All know its not, while same time, its a words that can carry humour in it quite easily... im not sure why, but that's English!!, a real English (ie hearing humour) sense of pun. (pun intended as well on top of that!)...

English is a cunning language.

Well now you do! :)

Notice the emoticon is moving to show laughter. :lol:

Also the code for that emoticon is lol, which means laughing out loud. Hope that helps. We are allowed to have fun and joke around here from time to time....sorry you took it the wrong way.

It looks like your trolling will not be over until I create a thread to declare that I support all conservative movements and proof of receipt for donation to Republican Party. :lol:

Just throw me out in the yard, let the dogs drag me off and have a nice meal.... no use paying someone to dispose of my dead body. Why make their pockets fat? Im dead.

Just throw me out in the yard, let the dogs drag me off and have a nice meal.... no use paying someone to dispose of my dead body. Why make their pockets fat? Im dead.

yeah that's captialism for you, ironically, funerals are for the living,not the dead...in USA, and in many western countries, it is the third highest household expenditure after house purchase (mortgages) and automobile payment...

I just wanna be cremated and ashes tossed in Yosemite. I live in the area. Should be cheap for my family to do.

I'd like the bell to ring ten times before the next fight in Las Vegas....every boxing fan's life long dream....

Laura

Back