If you died.. what would you let others do? (internet)

What we did for my dad (since my mom had his login info) was we posted as his status that "The owner of this page passed away last night of a sudden heart attack etc.", then made a memorial page where people could pay their respects. I kinda wish we could take down his birthday, though, since Fb reminded me that he was (not) having a birthday.

That's kinda what I want to happen if I die. Though who'd notify everyone here, I don't know.

What we did for my dad (since my mom had his login info) was we posted as his status that "The owner of this page passed away last night of a sudden heart attack etc.", then made a memorial page where people could pay their respects. I kinda wish we could take down his birthday, though, since Fb reminded me that he was (not) having a birthday.

That's kinda what I want to happen if I die. Though who'd notify everyone here, I don't know.

Condolences on your loss.:hug:

If the HA/CI section is flooded with hearing parents that spew audist beliefs without retribution - you now know I passed on.

It won't matter to me when I'm dead. I'd like my remaining family members to do whatever is best for them.

I do not want my daughter wasting a lot of money on my corpse. You have follow the Jewish laws when being buried in a Jewish cemetery , if you're cremated you can get around the Jewish laws. I think being cremated help save the earth for the livings.

I know the password of one of my closest friend's facebook page and he knows mine. We both agreed if something were to happen to one us, the other one could put out a status every now and again just to make our friends laugh.

I should remind my hubbby of this again. Maybe I should tell my brother as well as a back-up.

If I die, only my hubby or my brother would announce my death here on AD. If it is another person, it is fake.

Shoot, I can only stop for a day or two before people start to worry and and email me!:giggle: But, it is nice to know that many people actually care if I am okay or not.

Remmy when you were gone for a while and none of us knew what was going on with you? Turned out you were in the hospital!

I should remind my hubbby of this again. Maybe I should tell my brother as well as a back-up.

If I die, only my hubby or my brother would announce my death here on AD. If it is another person, it is fake.

Wise precaution given the incident a couple of years ago.

Remmy when you were gone for a while and none of us knew what was going on with you? Turned out you were in the hospital!

Yep! I had several emails from you by the time I could get to my computer! Cherie even offered to drive down from Cleveland to check on me!:giggle:

I had no idea that so many people were truly concerned about my welfare. I am still touched to this day. And it makes me all the more a devoted member of AD.

I should consider a similar plan in case I die. I don't trust my family to abide my wishes though so i will need to find others.. :hmm:

Yeah, I remember and I remember my shock when jillio mentioned her cardiac arrest.

I should consider a similar plan in case I die. I don't trust my family to abide my wishes though so i will need to find others.. :hmm:

I don't want to end up being wondered about like sxyporkie. I still miss her.

I know...that really sucks not knowing what has happened with her.

Agreed. I can't help but think that if she were able to come back to AD she would. She was an active member. I really miss getting her perspective on things.

Based on what I heard about her illness, i think it's probable she's dead. :(

Agreed. I can't help but think that if she were able to come back to AD she would. She was an active member. I really miss getting her perspective on things.

Remmy when she bawled out one audist parent and she got called all kinds of names based on her username? It was around the time she stopped coming to AD. I hope it wasnt because of that incident.

Remmy when she bawled out one audist parent and she got called all kinds of names based on her username? It was around the time she stopped coming to AD. I hope it wasnt because of that incident.

Yeah, I remember that. I thought that she had been treated very unfairly in that incident. I hope that wasn't the reason she stopped coming either.

What was her user name? (You can PM me if you don't want to post).

Back