Idea on how to fall asleep?

guys guys guys .. its the turkey .. but its a myth turkey/chicken making you sleepy. its tryptophan in turkey that makes you tired. Its the carbs (white stuff) that makes you sleepy like potatoes, rolls, crust in pies,chips, etc.

What I really suggest is being extremely physical during the day and have a buttered toast at night. Stay away from chips as its too greasy. As highlander suggest - masturbating does help as you lie down. Also get up early as dawn comes no matter how tired you are. After a few days - you can reset your body clock and your body will tell you when its time for bed and TURN OFF THE TV!!!!! If it 10pm TURN OFF THE TV!!!!! you might not feel tired, but do something else in bed.. sex, read a book, etc will go a long ways getting a real good nights sleep.

It's true.
I eating a lot chicken and don't feels like sleep. I ate turkey alone without potatoes, bread, etc. due paleo diet and don't feels sleepy too.

*brushes shoulders* Secrets? What secrets? I've not got anything to hide. I'm quite the open-minded person, but no one has yet seen the thing, and no one ever will. :D

Are you sure? How come you can't said PENIS and VAGINA. . since you always said "thing" all times.

I will try some of the methods mention here that haven't used before. Lets see how it goes.

Are you sure? How come you can't said PENIS and VAGINA. . since you always said "thing" all times.

Cause the only person who gets to hear those words is the woman I will someday land with, but I have no clue when. Plus, if I wanna talk like that, I could always venture down below.

One of the best ways to get to sleep is to create a sleep routine and stick to it every single night, even on the weekends. My partner was having messed up sleep and I threatened him to either create a sleep routine or go to the doctor. He did, and now he sleeps so much better. Not only did he create a routine, but there was stuff like no more screen time right before bed, keeping the room cool and ventilated (turning down the temp and using a fan), and a bunch of other stuff.

How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep

This site basically runs down all the tips about what to do to sleep better. It's not worth it for me to type it all out here, they do a great job of it. They mention getting as much sunlight as possible, and using a light box, especially in winter. If you can't get out for, oh, an hour a day in bright sunshine, like during lunchtime, then you might want to use it in summer too. The one my partner uses is really excellent. Everyone I know who I've recommended it to with either insomnia or mild to moderate seasonal affective disorder has had fantastic results using it it without needing medication if they make other changes as well.

The light box is not cheap but it should last many years.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Philips-goLITE-BLU-Therapy-Device/dp/B001I45XL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392015694&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+blue+light+therapy]Amazon.com: Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device: Health & Personal Care[/ame] The more basic version of this without the timer is 40 bucks cheaper [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Philips-HF3321-60-Hf3321-goLITE/dp/B003XN9ZQQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1392015956&sr=8-2&keywords=philips+blue+light+therapy]Amazon.com: Philips Hf3321 goLITE BLU: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

WARNING: DO NOT use the lightbox if you have bipolar disorder. It can trigger mania, use it only under a doctor's knowledge and help.

If people are wondering why you should limit the amount of light from screens before bed and get more light during the day, it has to do with regulating your light/dark cycles which helps you fall asleep faster and get better sleep.

The site even has advice on what to do if you wake up during the night and can't sleep again or if you can't get to sleep, how to manage it in ways without making you more awake. It's really the best site I've seen in a long time about improving your sleep.

One of the best ways to get to sleep is to create a sleep routine and stick to it every single night, even on the weekends. My partner was having messed up sleep and I threatened him to either create a sleep routine or go to the doctor. He did, and now he sleeps so much better. Not only did he create a routine, but there was stuff like no more screen time right before bed, keeping the room cool and ventilated (turning down the temp and using a fan), and a bunch of other stuff.

How to Sleep Better: Tips for Getting a Good Night’s Sleep

This site basically runs down all the tips about what to do to sleep better. It's not worth it for me to type it all out here, they do a great job of it. They mention getting as much sunlight as possible, and using a light box, especially in winter. If you can't get out for, oh, an hour a day in bright sunshine, like during lunchtime, then you might want to use it in summer too. The one my partner uses is really excellent. Everyone I know who I've recommended it to with either insomnia or mild to moderate seasonal affective disorder has had fantastic results using it it without needing medication if they make other changes as well.

The light box is not cheap but it should last many years.
Amazon.com: Philips goLITE BLU Light Therapy Device: Health & Personal Care The more basic version of this without the timer is 40 bucks cheaper Amazon.com: Philips Hf3321 goLITE BLU: Health & Personal Care

WARNING: DO NOT use the lightbox if you have bipolar disorder. It can trigger mania, use it only under a doctor's knowledge and help.

If people are wondering why you should limit the amount of light from screens before bed and get more light during the day, it has to do with regulating your light/dark cycles which helps you fall asleep faster and get better sleep.

The site even has advice on what to do if you wake up during the night and can't sleep again or if you can't get to sleep, how to manage it in ways without making you more awake. It's really the best site I've seen in a long time about improving your sleep.

Im gogin to take a look at this before I try sleeping , so interesting. thanks!!!

Cause the only person who gets to hear those words is the woman I will someday land with, but I have no clue when. Plus, if I wanna talk like that, I could always venture down below.

Wait, you'll only use adult words like penis and vagina when you find the woman you'll spend the rest of your life with, and in the meantime you'll use childish euphemisms? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

:laugh2::laugh2: OMG why didn't anyone tell me this was here. I'm freaking dying. Comic gold.

But now I want to know what "if I wanted to talk like that I could venture down below" means. Dafaq is that? You're going to talk dirty to your one eyed willy, with your eyes closed naturally since no one can see it until find the woman you're going to "land" with. :laugh2:

I've resisted the urge to post anything else on that matter ... but ... I just can't let this one go ...

:laugh2::laugh2: OMG why didn't anyone tell me this was here. I'm freaking dying. Comic gold.

But now I want to know what "if I wanted to talk like that I could venture down below" means. Dafaq is that? You're going to talk dirty to your one eyed willy, with your eyes closed naturally since no one can see it until find the woman you're going to "land" with. :laugh2:

Yes ... he is going to venture down below ... spank the monkey ... choke the chicken ... make the one eyed snake spit ... shake hands with shorty ... and so on and so forth ... I hope he has plenty of tissue handy or some rubber gloves ... :devil:

I have difficult time to understand your statement, so please could you clarify your statement to make sense, please?

We should get Mark a tshirt that says this ...
t_16513.gif

I've resisted the urge to post anything else on that matter ... but ... I just can't let this one go ...

Yes ... he is going to venture down below ... spank the monkey ... choke the chicken ... make the one eyed snake spit ... shake hands with shorty ... and so on and so forth ... I hope he has plenty of tissue handy or some rubber gloves ... :devil:

Oh wow, oh wow, you did great job to analyze Mark's confused phrases into more clear phrases. :naughty: :D

Take those pics to the Afterhour subforum, not in General Chat. :)

We should get Mark a tshirt that says this ...
t_16513.gif

I think you should become Wilfred - tell Mark to move to your neighborhood in NC and you will be his new neighbor.

wilfred.png

Left - Mark, Right - You.

Jess will come to see you and kick Mark's nuts. :laugh2:

Hey, Dreamer! Something interesting to note. When you wake up from a deep sleep like I just did now, you may or may not feel differently, cause when I woke up, it felt like I'd been running, cause my heart rate is returning back to normal. Odd, I know, but it sure felt that way.

if you live europe not chance getting melotoin i find it useless...dont take road i did zolpidin colbazam nytol...accept sometimes this will happen...could try chamille tea taste awful but it helpful and horlicks surpposed have effect...lavenda oil and contary to what is said hot bath before bed not good

Back