Idea on how to fall asleep?

I sont get whats going on x_x

No. Not gonna happen. Too many women, and I'm strongly against adultery. Once I hit it with a woman, that's that.

Let me explain it to you simply stated ... Rosie as in Rosie Palm ... the palm of your hand ... and her 5 sisters ... 4 fingers and thumb ... or as Micheal Jackson would have put it ... "Beat It" :roll:
TAxDMus.jpg

I haven't been able to sleep properly in several days....so anyone have ideas how to make myself fall asleep and stay asleep?

You can see your dr and get a prescription for something ... ambien and lunesta are common sleeping pills .. ambien has a generic version called zolpidem ... amitriptylin is also used as a sleep aid sometimes too and would probably be the cheapest ... then ambien generic ... lunesta is still under patent extension and has no generic yet but I think the patent expires this year and a generic should be available after that. There is a lot of OTC sleep aids too it depends oh how well it works ... it reacts differently depending on how each person reacts with it ... tylenol pm don't work for me at all.

You can see your dr and get a prescription for something ... ambien and lunesta are common sleeping pills .. ambien has a generic version called zolpidem ... amitriptylin is also used as a sleep aid sometimes too and would probably be the cheapest ... then ambien generic ... lunesta is still under patent extension and has no generic yet but I think the patent expires this year and a generic should be available after that. There is a lot of OTC sleep aids too it depends oh how well it works ... it reacts differently depending on how each person reacts with it ... tylenol pm don't work for me at all.

I take Keppra-- it's not for sleeping, but it's powerful enough to knock out most people, but at my doses of 1,500 mg, that's way too strong for many people. It's also the maximum I'm allowed to take, as well. The DEA won't allow another increase.

Yeah I second that, the only way to top this so far is if Mark starts taking pictures of his "footlong" :laugh2:

Old news. That day was a bad day for me, and I was exhausted and not capable of thinking straight. Since then, I've been more careful with how I do things.

*Warning* not recommended.... . I couldn't sleep for crap, maybe an hour a night for along time. I decided to give up that hour and now pass out to sleep ALL NIGHT LONG about every third day, so I am looking for new solutions too

but no one has yet seen the thing, and no one ever will. :D

You haven't seen it yet? Don't worry, sometimes it is better that way, no need to worry about people thinking you are camping if there is no tent to pitch.

Back