I will be in SLC...

great ! many thanks ! i look forward to being there plus i will met several local climbers before my partners and i ll start traveling around mtns and i will :bowdown: rocks and will climb on ! ;)

Have a great time! Sounds like a lot of fun. I enjoy traveling myself. I Love the Mountains. Just the view of nature on so many thing. Have fun rock climbing & be careful:)

<-----lives in SLC. I don't climb. I do ski a bit though. Big Cottonwood is good for climbing. :wave:

Hey Deafclimber.....you're in ATL??....My wife's family lives in Suwannee. We're moving to Athens in DEC...Im goin to UGA for grad school.

Red Iguana is Great food. Lonestar is good for a steakhouse. The Pie is awsome pizza and a great partying hang out up near the u of u.

If you are into more gourmet dining. BACI, or Market street grill in downtown Salt Lake are Great. Rodizio Grill has awsome Brazillian cuizine. Eating at Snowbird, (Cliff lodge??? I think) is good too. I love seafood and McGrath's fish house is my favorite, but I think they are everywhere though.

Famous Dave's is Great if you are into BBQ.

Red Iguana is Great food. Lonestar is good for a steakhouse. The Pie is awsome pizza and a great partying hang out up near the u of u.

If you are into more gourmet dining. BACI, or Market street grill in downtown Salt Lake are Great. Rodizio Grill has awsome Brazillian cuizine. Eating at Snowbird, (Cliff lodge??? I think) is good too. I love seafood and McGrath's fish house is my favorite, but I think they are everywhere though.

Famous Dave's is Great if you are into BBQ.

Ah.. you beat me to it... for Rodizio Grill, they have great variety of meats and poultry. They have this great salad bar!!! If you wanna try Brazilian Lemonade, they are soo soo good! It is located in Downtown SLC in Trolley Square ... they do have Hard Rock Cafe in that area.

Market Street Grill is a great place for seafood. My parents' favorite place to go on a date. They are great!!!

Cliff lodge at Snowbird, you mean Aerie/El Chanate/Atrium/Steak Pit... Aerie is pricey but I was told they re fanastic. So... Deaf Climber,... good luck with your trip in Utah!

p.s. I just went to Pie Pizzeria last Friday, I had a greek pie. they are to die for!!!!!

Back