I will be in SLC...

deafclimber

Reaction score
hi yall.

let yall know i will be in Salt Lake City on Aug 28th to Sept 4th. do u know why i ll be there ? ! cuz it is rock climbing time ! woo hoo !

please let me know if u happen to live in there and i would love to meet yall, ADers. we can meet at restaurant or any place. we will camp out somewhere in big cottonwood. we can discuss when and where to meet in SLC.

thanks !

Oh aww sorry can not to met you as am living in England .. by the way have a great time while you go there next month ....

:wave:

deafclimber said:
hi yall.

let yall know i will be in Salt Lake City on Aug 28th to Sept 4th. do u know why i ll be there ? ! cuz it is rock climbing time ! woo hoo !

please let me know if u happen to live in there and i would love to meet yall, ADers. we can meet at restaurant or any place. we will camp out somewhere in big cottonwood. we can discuss when and where to meet in SLC.

thanks !

You love to travel alot. :)

volcomskatz said:
You love to travel alot. :)

yup i do ! i have traveled alot. :) what can i do with my 7 wks vacation from my company... next yr i will add another week to 8 wks vacation since i ll work for this company for 15 yrs. :)

CutePommie said:
Oh aww sorry can not to met you as am living in England .. by the way have a great time while you go there next month ....

:wave:

sweet ! i ll be in england sometimes in march 2007. :)

BabyAngel said:
Aww that sounds awesome! Have fun and becareful! :)

ahh yesterday i was in sand rock which is northwest of b'ham. u shd come to there for fun. :)

thanks

deafclimber said:
yup i do ! i have traveled alot. :) what can i do with my 7 wks vacation from my company... next yr i will add another week to 8 wks vacation since i ll work for this company for 15 yrs. :)

Cool, SLC seems cool with all beautiful mountain.

deafclimber said:
sweet ! i ll be in england sometimes in march 2007. :)

Ohh my my ....... :hyper: :run: *Check my 2007's Dairy flick everypage of the days .... hmmm...... some are free !!!* :naughty: ... :whistle:

ButterflyGirl said:
Ah deafclimber, you are back! Haven't seen you around for a while :)

ah thanks ! i just came back to this AD last week. lately i post the most in deaf techie section. :)

deafclimber said:
indeed, dude... i look forward to climbing on little big walls over there. :)

Are you using airplane or car to arrive in SLC?

i ll fly to there then i ll rent a suv for off roading to mtns for rock climbing.

is this good answer to you ? ;)

Nope sorry, I live in NC..... But I hope you enjoy your time... Let us all know how it goes when you get back!!

Have a good one!! :) Be careful and don't fall off the rocks!!

deafclimber said:
i ll fly to there then i ll rent a suv for off roading to mtns for rock climbing.

is this good answer to you ? ;)

Cool, You can doing same thing in Denver, that where all mountain and probably not far away from Denver.

volcomskatz said:
Cool, You can doing same thing in Denver, that where all mountain and probably not far away from Denver.

i already did in 2003. i went to bloulder, denver, streamboat, RMNP etc. i have been in CO 5 times... thanks for offering.

Back