I will be in SLC...

i don't live in SLC

i will be at my aunt's place for labor day in sept

RM, sure, i will try to give ya and ADers my trip story. :)

Moonflower, ah, dang it. on labor day i ll fly back to home.

What do you think of Steamboat? You think it is very beauitiful scenery I bet. I love there too. :) I can drive there maybe this weekend with my kids?

fun fun fun fun!!!!!! take lots of pixes! Are u going to deaf olmpyic at SLC this Feb?

starrygaze said:
What do you think of Steamboat? You think it is very beauitiful scenery I bet. I love there too. :) I can drive there maybe this weekend with my kids?

yes ! i love it... i stayed at strawberry hotspring near streamboat. i loved staying in hot springs all day and night.

beware: no kids are allowed at strawberry hotspring at nights only. nude if u prefer.

deafclimber said:
RM, sure, i will try to give ya and ADers my trip story. :)

Moonflower, ah, dang it. on labor day i ll fly back to home.

Just enjoy yourself and be careful!! *shaking* I hate climbing on rocks!!! But Be C A R E F U L!!!!!! :angel:

Awesome, That sounds like heaps of fun for you to do!! Nothing can beat the Nature for what it's beauty has to offer :) It's been a while since I haven't seen you in here in AD. It's good to hear you're still alive and kicking around. Do have fun and enjoy your time in Salt Lake City.

Jolie_77 said:
Awesome, That sounds like heaps of fun for you to do!! Nothing can beat the Nature for what it's beauty has to offer :) It's been a while since I haven't seen you in here in AD. It's good to hear you're still alive and kicking around. Do have fun and enjoy your time in Salt Lake City.

yea i will... it wud be more cool if SLC has ky's ale8 drinks.. yummie ! ;)

RoyalMajesty said:
Just enjoy yourself and be careful!! *shaking* I hate climbing on rocks!!! But Be C A R E F U L!!!!!! :angel:

lol... i will..

safety always comes first in my mind when i climb on. i have been rock climbing for 12 yrs...

deafclimber said:
yea i will... it wud be more cool if SLC has ky's ale8 drinks.. yummie ! ;)

LOL, I'm with you on that. It's a bummer that it is not a nation-wide drink.

hiyall again

alright, can anyone suggest me to go like a wonderful restaurant, history place or deaf socialization ? i will leave for slc this coming monday. any suggestion wud be more helpful. thanks.

hiyall again

alright, can anyone suggest me to go like a wonderful restaurant, history place or deaf socialization ? i will leave for slc this coming monday. any suggestion wud be more helpful. thanks.

Take me with ya :D

BTW, have a fun and safe trip to SLC. Hope you will have an enjoyable time there.

*psssst* DeafClimber,

Why don't you come visit my hometown.. *shrugs smiling*
How's sound good to you.. ?? You can climb tiny hill.. and experience fun tiny hill... I wish here have nice cliff... nothing espically Up the Northern Area have awful lot cliff... 6 hours away from my hometown... beautiful secery!

:wave: DeafClimber!!!! Have a great time in Salt Lake City enjoying one of your greatest loves, rockclimbing!!! Be safe, but most of all, enjoy!!! Tell us all about your trip when you get back!!!!

thanks, folks, for warm postings. :)

of course i will put my pixes in AD after my trip...

ps: be prepared not to pass out when u ll see me on big wall, ok ? :)

GA, yea, my friend from tornoto supposed to host deafclimbers gathering somewhere north of tornoto, but she didnt so we went to SLC instead. maybe i ll try at baniff area next year... who knows...

Have Fun!! I am bummed. I am gonna be out of town on that week!!!! :(

Lucky the weather has been very nice. Hopefully it wont be so hot!!! If I m in town, Big Cottonwood isn't far from where I live. My husband works at Lil Cottowood (Snowbird)... you gotta check it out there... they have great resturaunts. (my husband is a chef)

Have Fun!! I am bummed. I am gonna be out of town on that week!!!! :(

Lucky the weather has been very nice. Hopefully it wont be so hot!!! If I m in town, Big Cottonwood isn't far from where I live. My husband works at Lil Cottowood (Snowbird)... you gotta check it out there... they have great resturaunts. (my husband is a chef)

in my other climbing forum, those ppl suggested me to try at several different better places to eat in SLC after rock climbing on very long day. they are:

Red Igurara
Pie Pizzaria
Dragon Diner
Lone Star
The Cotton Bottom

have you eaten at one of these ? :)

in my other climbing forum, those ppl suggested me to try at several different better places to eat in SLC after rock climbing on very long day. they are:

Red Igurara
Pie Pizzaria
Dragon Diner
Lone Star
The Cotton Bottom

have you eaten at one of these ? :)

I have been to Red Iguana and Pie Pizzeria. They re great. Pie Pizzerea can be found near University of Utah. Red Iguana, I believe it is in SLC Downtown. I have never been to Dragon Diner, Lone Star and The Cotton Bottom. There is also another restaurant near the mouth of Cottonwood... Its called Porcupine. I really liked it. So... I hope you will enjoy SLC!!!! ;)

Back