I want to start making movies

well, people like those who made Vital Signs, they all went to college :D
I yearn to point out that Steven Spielberg never graduated from school [university or college]. He's a drop out, arguably the most influential filmmaker and director in Hollywood.

While encouraging anyone to enroll in schools, the schools [college or university] does not make people smarter or amplify their aptitudes, people themselves choose to make themselves more articulate and savvy or not. Just saying. :)

I yearn to point out that Steven Spielberg never graduated from school [university or college]. He's a drop out, arguably the most influential filmmaker and director in Hollywood.

While encouraging anyone to enroll in schools, the schools [college or university] does not make people smarter or amplify their aptitudes, people themselves choose to make themselves more articulate and savvy or not. Just saying. :)
notice that I did not say they all graduated from college. I just simply said they all went to college so therefore they had some learning experience. *shrug*

Boult said:
notice that I did not say they all graduated from college. I just simply said they all went to college so therefore they had some learning experience. *shrug*

I stand corrected.

You both had 'good' yet different points and that's to be considered well-noted! ;)

~RR

First you mysteriously come up with a photograph of Ravensteve and his brother, and now you’ve tapped into bbnt’s credit card account? Do I need to be afraid of you for any reason? :Ohno:

If you look like..act like..pumped-up like: Arnold Schwarzenegger, more likely he'll shoot a movie.... :D

Back