I think we should have AllDeaf reunion in person every year!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
happen to agree with Waterrats -- there are ADers who are from overseas and all that would love to go to the AD get togethers -- Hawaii IS basically "halfway" worldwide if u looked at a world atlas

Awwww...ta Fly for agreeing with me! :kiss: I know this plan is still in the discussion stage, I just *do* hope that one day in the future, we'll be able to hold an AD reunion and have the chance to meet everyone in rea life. :)
I think it'll be ultra cool! :thumb:

no mexico is much cheaper than hawaii.......I like hawaii too but it is hella expensive trust me I have been there......and deaf people are hella respected in Mexico :) we can all get drunk cheap lol.... and hawaiian food is too sweet if anyone is diabetic, god help them.... anyways mexico MEXICO MEXICO!!! lets party our ass off at the fiestas!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
no mexico is much cheaper than hawaii.......I like hawaii too but it is hella expensive trust me I have been there......and deaf people are hella respected in Mexico :) we can all get drunk cheap lol.... and hawaiian food is too sweet if anyone is diabetic, god help them.... anyways mexico MEXICO MEXICO!!! lets party our ass off at the fiestas!!!

Okay...I will not be able to attend at all until I'm able to afford a flight out of Australia. Have fun you all seppos in USA. :)

Have drinks for me.

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
How about a AllDeaf Cruise???

Ohhh, not tell me if "The Twisted Experiment" story is true. :laugh2:

Originally posted by Lasza
Ohhh, not tell me if "The Twisted Experiment" story is true. :laugh2:

:rofl: Naaaaaaaaaaaaa...unless PDP does have a trick up his sleeve and try to get a scene from 'The Twisted Experiment' come true on the CRUISE! ;)
We all better be on our guard when we do go on the cruise! :naughty:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
How about a AllDeaf Cruise???

:D I would love that !!! I doubt most of our members would be able afford that.

By the way, I am going to Deaf Cruise April 2005. ;) I can't wait !!

Best of alot of luck at Gallaudet !! Hope, I will see you around that campus. I know, you will be success ! Be a good behave. ;)

Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
:D I would love that !!! I doubt most of our members would be able afford that.

By the way, I am going to Deaf Cruise April 2005. ;) I can't wait !!

Best of alot of luck at Gallaudet !! Hope, I will see you around that campus. I know, you will be success ! Be a good behave. ;)

Sabrina

A deaf cruise? I didn't know there was a deaf cruise! Oh that would be alot of fun!

If I won big in the lottery, I wouldn't mind hosting a reunion party at different cities each year. One year, NY... next year, TX... next year, CA, etc...

If I won the lottery, mega 20+ million dollars THEN I'd be more than HAPPY to establish an AllDeaf reunion and pay for EVERYONE's fares in travelling and expenses, etc! ;) Wouldn't that be cool?!?!? :applause:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
If I won the lottery, mega 20+ million dollars THEN I'd be more than HAPPY to establish an AllDeaf reunion and pay for EVERYONE's fares in travelling and expenses, etc! ;) Wouldn't that be cool?!?!? :applause:

HEY why dont u save me money now and i can fly out soon for a little trip since im only like fly told me not to long ago, a 10 hr flight to aussie hehehe :D

Not if you smuggle me the cage (hey you forget im your guard wolf? ) AROOO ;)

Originally posted by javapride
HEY why dont u save me money now and i can fly out soon for a little trip since im only like fly told me not to long ago, a 10 hr flight to aussie hehehe :D

Hahahahha...you WISH, Javapride! :P Pfthhhhhhhhhhhh...I can't at this stage cos hubby's still not having much luck in finding a job yet. :cry: He's been picking up casual jobs here and there...not yet a permanent worker.

If I do get rich or can save up enough money..then I will be able to save up for you, hun. ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
I am not interest anymore. I am think about going to Las Vegas - yeah! With women! :naughty: ... :o

count me in!

and ... about meeting w alldeaf members is so full of crap

Originally posted by Virgins'Stalker
count me in!

and ... about meeting w alldeaf members is so full of crap

If you percieve the reunion and meeting AllDeaf members is full of crap -- then why did you bother registering here then? :confused: There was no need for that comment.

Be nice, please. :)

Back