I think we should have AllDeaf reunion in person every year!!!

Originally posted by WildKaTReSS
:ily: What you guys think?

That WOULD be lovely! But problem is we have AD members who reside outside the US, that includes myself (Australia) -- it will greatly depend on if those overseas AD'ers are able to afford to fly over to wherever the destination of the reunion would be happening.

TOTALLY :werd: I WOULD LOVE THAT to happen but yes THE Oversea Aders should also have thier fair chance to come to AD parties too!

depends on where u want it be and if it's expenivse and all so it's better if u plan it like ahead of time not this year or something like that.

That should be awesome to do that anywhere in the world every country turn what do u think ??? but of course it is expensive !

how about in New Orleans for Mardi Gras or go to mexico... someplace where all of us can go have fun and party :) it is not fair to us (west coast) if the party is in NY or on the east coast.

Hey hey Mexico!! Ill be glad to set one up there. Where you you want the party at? Cancun sounds good? :mrgreen:

And New Orleans at mardi gras Ill probably busy looking at the flashers instead of talking. :o

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Hey hey Mexico!! Ill be glad to set one up there. Where you you want the party at? Cancun sounds good? :mrgreen:

And New Orleans at mardi gras Ill probably busy looking at the flashers instead of talking. :o

talk with your hands by grabbing the flashers lol....or you can do some flashing yourself!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
how about in New Orleans for Mardi Gras or go to mexico... someplace where all of us can go have fun and party :) it is not fair to us (west coast) if the party is in NY or on the east coast.

*sigh* :mad: Not happy....why? Cos it's all going to be happening in the USA...not even close to Australia! :cry:

Can't we compromise on a location that's a bit outside of USA...? I don't know....Hawaii? I know Hawaii's part of USA, but it's nearly in the middle between USA and Australia. ;)

I sure would love to join y'all in the AD reunion and meet everyone in person! :cool:

I'll prefer in middle of USA somewhere more interesting.

For those people outside of USA can be there via webcam.

Originally posted by WaterRats13
*sigh* :mad: Not happy....why? Cos it's all going to be happening in the USA...not even close to Australia! :cry:

Can't we compromise on a location that's a bit outside of USA...? I don't know....Hawaii? I know Hawaii's part of USA, but it's nearly in the middle between USA and Australia. ;)

I sure would love to join y'all in the AD reunion and meet everyone in person! :cool:

happen to agree with Waterrats -- there are ADers who are from overseas and all that would love to go to the AD get togethers -- Hawaii IS basically "halfway" worldwide if u looked at a world atlas

:ily: What you guys think?

Sure! We've done that a few up in Rochester, NYC, and Texas, too I think. I think it was last time in April. Think up of a good spot where to host a party for AD!

I am not interest anymore. I am think about going to Las Vegas - yeah! With women! :naughty: ... :o

Why don't we have AD fund so that way it ll be easier for everyone to come with free plane tickets and we all have to agree on one place and when it's a good time to go. It would be a lot of fun! :D

Why don't we have AD fund so that way it ll be easier for everyone to come with free plane tickets and we all have to agree on one place and when it's a good time to go. It would be a lot of fun! :D

AD fund? OK, let's do math. You want about 20-30 (or even more) members to go, so multiply that with $400-$1000 (plane ticket cost). That's like $8000 minimum, $30,000 maximum, or even more! I don't think the AD would be able to raise that much yearly. Maybe every 10 years, if not withdrawn over these years.

Back