I think we should have AllDeaf reunion in person every year!!!

Originally posted by Virgins'Stalker
count me in!

and ... about meeting w alldeaf members is so full of crap

Be aware that your degrading comment doesn't belong here under this thread. If you got something to say that won't be nice...keep it to yourself.

Are we going to discuss when the next AllDeaf get together I Am hoping in the spring time possible or summer? That way people can save $ before the next event.

Maby there could be more then just one and scatter them out some so everone could go for example... do one in austrailia,then maby one on east coast and one west cost of USA? What y'all think?

I wouldn't mind where it will be as long its in the US...and hopefully its cheaper to fly in where ever it is in....

I'm in Norway, and I know someone is in Germany. Lets do a poll on where we live in now, and see what would be the most fair based on where the most live.

javapride said:
TOTALLY :werd: I WOULD LOVE THAT to happen but yes THE Oversea Aders should also have thier fair chance to come to AD parties too!

:werd:

Liza said:
I'm in Norway, and I know someone is in Germany. Lets do a poll on where we live in now, and see what would be the most fair based on where the most live.

:werd: It´s my dream wish.

CoolieFroggie said:
central of usa is best... easy for east and west go to the central to visting at..

central USA seems to be MO, KS and other states -- which state/city do u have in mind q

Liza said:
Lets do a poll on where we live in now, and see what would be the most fair based on where the most live.

Liza -- i DO agree with ur comment abt the voting system! it sounds logical to me :thumb:

Liza said:
Lets do a poll on where we live in now, and see what would be the most fair based on where the most live.

It doesn't sound such a bad idea, but my question is how are you going to do this when we have so many members here in AD...Are you going to list all the names of each states?...

Wow...I didn't expect this coming up, but it sounds really good. One problem is..it is really expensive for me. So maybe yall can plan it so the way we could save the money up

Back