I sent this email to T-Mobile today....

NEW T-MOBILE SIDEK!CK WITH COLOR!!!!!!! :cool: YOU BETTER PERPARE TO ORDER IT POSSBILE THAT WHAT YOU WANTED!?? :naughty:

Attachments

• sidekick_color_soon[1].jpg
    sidekick_color_soon[1].jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 114
Originally posted by funnybebe78
heh I will get sidekick pager :thumb: cuz wyndtell does SUCK big time ;)

How do you like sidekick pager so far ? I just cancelled the service wydntell. What the fuck, I have to pay 525 dollars for pently broke the contractor two years. :(

T-Mobile Introduces Color T-Mobile Sidekick
Posted 6/05/03 11:16 am by Appletech

The highly anticipated color version of the award winning T-Mobile Sidekick? becomes available to T-Mobile USA customers Friday, boasting a new color screen, AOL® Mail functionality and new monthly service options. Based on Danger, Inc.'s hiptop® Wireless Solution, the one-of-a-kind device has stirred up a frenzy among loyal consumers and celebrities alike as the ultimate communication device. The T-Mobile Sidekick allows customers to surf the Web, chat using the AOL® Instant Messenger? (AIM®) service, send and receive email, play games, exchange mobile snapshots and talk it up with friends?all from a single device. Beginning tomorrow consumers can purchase the new color version of the T-Mobile Sidekick for $299.99 by calling 1-800-TMOBILE or visiting their nearest CompUSA store.

The new screen features 65,000 vibrant colors, giving customers the ultimate Web browsing experience. The color screen swivels up to showcase a full QWERTY keyboard that complements the T-Mobile Sidekick's instant messaging capabilities. A fully integrated version of AIM and the ability to keep instant messaging (IM) active in the background while surfing the Web have made instant messaging the "killer app" among T-Mobile Sidekick users. Additionally, customers can now send and receive email from their AOL email account, through the T-Mobile Sidekick's Web browser, in addition to three other POP3 email accounts via the device's integrated email application.

"The early success of the T-Mobile Sidekick really speaks to the device's innovative design and simple user interface?it's the ultimate way to communicate, whether it's by voice, email or AIM," said Nick Sears, vice president of consumer products for T-Mobile USA, Inc. "Now with a color screen and simple rate plans, there's never been a better time to get a T-Mobile Sidekick and see for yourself what the buzz is all about."

Since the T-Mobile Sidekick first hit the market eight months ago, the device has transcended the ranks of traditional wireless devices, becoming a pop culture icon as a "must have" for athletes, celebrities and musicians.

"It's everything at your fingertips in one device," said All-Star Shortstop Derek Jeter. "No more excess gadgets and it's all in color."

Consistent with its Get More® promise, T-Mobile announced new rate plans, giving customers more flexibility to select the rate plan that meets their T-Mobile Sidekick usage needs specifically. New and existing T-Mobile Sidekick customers can now sign up on any T-Mobile voice plan and add unlimited email, Web browsing, AIM and text messaging for $20 a month. Customers who want to use just the device's powerful data functionality can get a stand-alone plan that includes unlimited email, Web browsing, AIM and text messaging for $29.99 a month, with voice calls billed on a pay as you go basis for just 20 cents a minute, with domestic long distance and roaming included.

The T-Mobile Sidekick, recently honored as the 2003 PC World "Product of the Year," is available Friday by calling 1-800-TMOBILE and at CompUSA locations. The company expects the product to be available at T-Mobile company owned stores and authorized dealers later this month.

DANGER

Attachments

• 21169039_2_front_300.gif
    21169039_2_front_300.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 88
Originally posted by prostock19
i am going to be getting mine VERY shortly. I need one.

yeah, im thinkin to get one too ... i'm waiting to get my paycheck from my work so i can buy it ! :naughty:

Originally posted by prostock19
i am going to be getting mine VERY shortly. I need one.

Can you give me? hee hee.. just kidding.

Originally posted by daprilz
475 dollars ?!?!? :shock: :crazy:
i thought color sidekick price 300 dollars/ white and black sidekick price 250 dollars .... :eek:
daprilz, 475?? where you get infom?? umm my friend just bought it yestersday, he told me it was cost him for 249.00 with csk(color sidekick).. compusa told him computer internet is hoax.... i was like whatever okay.. :laugh2: anwyay i hope you will get one.. you are lucky on earth.. ha

Originally posted by ckfarbes
daprilz, 475?? where you get infom?? umm my friend just bought it yestersday, he told me it was cost him for 249.00 with csk(color sidekick).. compusa told him computer internet is hoax.... i was like whatever okay.. :laugh2: anwyay i hope you will get one.. you are lucky on earth.. ha

yeah, go to http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=303888&pfp=BROWSE

now their price is 525 dollars!!!!!!!!! :shock:

sheesh!

i prefer to buy it under T-MOBILE!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
claps.gif
Matt!! i have sidekick but heard about add color screen on sidekick soon..

Already come out on color screen ;-)

My sister works for the 'Deafbuy.com' site and has been helping in getting Sidekick sold through the company. She didn't like Wyndtell cos it wasn't always within range to send/recieve messages, etc. I've seen the sidekick when my Mum brought hers over to Australia -- I really like it and I have been pestering Tmobile in making Sidekicks international so I can obtain one!!!!!!!!!!! Here's praying for it to happen, ha. :deal:

Regards,
Goldie

Back